A crazy teacher...

Discussion in 'Home Schooling' started by A-Shwa-Child, Feb 27, 2006.

1. A-Shwa-Child

A-Shwa-Child Member

I couldnt find the school thread so im going to through this in here...

Ok im canadian and in ontario...
    I dont like the teaching technique of on of the teachers i have this semster. Do you think it would be allowed, if i do all my work and do all the test. Do you think i would be suspended for "skipping"? But i wont be leaveing the school, i would just be in the libarey doing my work...

2. A-Shwa-Child

A-Shwa-Child Member

yea... I truely dislike the olympics they destroy all reguler tv programs...

3. PurpleMapleTree

PurpleMapleTree Member

hey. well how old are you? in highschool, or college?.. or?
    is there any way you can switch teachers, or is it too late in the semester already?
    i'd talk to whoever is the head of your school, explain the situation, and see what they present to you, as far as an option goes (ie. leaving/ dropping the class, like you said, doing all the work and tests but not being in class, switching teachers.. etc etc.)
    what is wrong with the teaching technique?
    good luck!!

4. mamaboogie

mamaboogie anarchist

you gotta play by their rules. If there is an attendance policy, you have to go to class. The reason there is such a rule, is to teach you tenacity. If you can't drag your butt into a boring class every day, how do you expect to drag your butt into a gawdawful job you hate every day? Go to class, bring some yarn and knitting needles or do your homework while the teacher stands in front of the class explaining to everyone else how to do it, but go to class.

5. A-Shwa-Child

A-Shwa-Child Member

"what is wrong with the teaching technique?"
    Ah, well his like really abstract and he looks also acts like he drinks to much coffee... So when he is teaching us something he moves around alot and he likes to dramitize he's story. Like i had to go through this for one semsater and i have hime agin... i dont know if i can take he's crazyness...

Mmmhh, kniting... thats a good idea, I do want a head sock...

6. A-Shwa-Child

A-Shwa-Child Member

I retract this whole thread... Sorry to waste your time... Its like 3 30 in the morning and im trying to finish my work... But i stumbled on some personal info... If it wasnt for his class i wont stumble across my personal info.

But i still dont like his teaching techniques but thats one reason i like him... his different and i love that about people... So yea sorry to waste your time... hope you understand...

7. rainbowedskylover

rainbowedskylover Senior Member

you are scaring my ass of!! :sunglasse but sometimes i really am wondering how to keep going on with this life if the things i hate about school stay in my life in the form of a boring job i have to attend every day. any advises or solutions?

8. tikoo

tikoo Senior Member

k'Wa~