Stoned Ramblings

Discussion in 'Stoners Lounge' started by Noserider, May 7, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. morrow

morrow Visitor

I've got one of those locks on my patio doors, good to see they work, apparently the only way in, is if you remove the patio doors.. cool, ..

2. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

My front door screen is one of those metal mesh ones so you can look out but all you see looking in is a shadow and I know for certain it makes people uncomfortable. Whenever I see a door knocker I'm not interested in I stay behind my screen and you can see they get anxious and a little concerned.

3. deleted

deleted Visitor

Id of pour hot water or grease on him..

4. Mother's Love

Mother's Love Generalist

well the good news is the crew tore down the rest of what i couldnt.
    the bad news is they decided to move the edgings of my flowerbeds (large logs) and trample a lot of my plantings, the worst damage is actually to the stuff that avoided the worst of the hail the other day. i want to cry. but instead i will go to bed. im just wrung out, i finally had that side yard how i wanted it and was starting to plant, and a lot of it was stuff my mom gave me before she moved out of state last week
    i just want it all over with.

Lynnbrown likes this.
  5. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

its getting light here....thick fog is surrounding my house

6. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

i feel bad for all the work you did....that sucks.....

someone gave me some seeds for those giant sunflowers....have you seen them?....Russian mammoth....they are huge flowers.....i cant wait to see them....plus the chickens will eat them at the end of the summer so double bonus

7. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

fffffhttps://www.usnews.com/news/best-states/texas/articles/2018-05-22/the-king-of-the-commode-seeks-an-heir-to-his-thrones
    The 'King of the Commode' Seeks an Heir to His Thrones
    Retired plumber Barney Smith has spent five decades building his Toilet Seat Art Museum. But after years of rejecting offers to sell his work, the 96-year-old "King of the Commode" is looking for a buyer who will keep the collection intact.
    May 22, 2018, at 9:46 a.m.

[​IMG]

In this Wednesday, May 16, 2018, photo, retired plumber Barney Smith, 96, walks through his Toilet Seat Art Museum in Alamo Heights, Texas. Smith, called "King of the Commode," began his commode art work in 1992 and is looking for a buyer who will preserve his collection intact. (AP Photo/Eric Gay) The Associated Press

8. Lynnbrown

Lynnbrown Firecracker

dang @Mother's Love ... I liked that before I realized it looked like what I thought those workers did was fine. smh I had a so-called plumber rip down into a couple of my flower beds RATHER THAN LOOK WHERE I TOLD HIM TO LOOK AT TO START WITH... and those areas were never the same again. However, that jackass did that to me in the cold part of the year, and this was done to you when the plantings are just beginning to come up good (I think). Hopefully more will come back than you expect.

That is really why I hate work being done here...its like the ones doing it are given license to literally do anything they want, regardless of whether it is needed to be done, if they just think they'll "check it out" :eek: or whatever.

I also completely understand just deciding that going to bed would be best.

By next Friday (June 1st) I need to have my old bedroom in "working" condition...as in someone should be able to sleep in there and not be scared that something may get them, eat them or they may never get out alive. I've already done an embarrassing amount of work in there for it to still have so far to go.

I'm seriously considering just taking big black trashbags in there and throwing away every single thing that doesn't fit me. No going back. Mama has an inordinate amount of stuff (clothes) in there...and damn if I'm not going to make a LOT of that disappear. :expressionless:

Aerianne likes this.
  9. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

gona upload a snake pic...someone identify please.....found in my house and tried to bite me several times when i was grabbing it....unlike our friend^ i dont have the stones or even the desire to bash him to smithereens :)....i have him in one of my weed domes util i see what he is?.....i'm busy outside and will do it in a bit

10. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

i found it...a milk snake.......like this exactly...he escaped too

[​IMG]

11. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

Ours look like this...

[​IMG]

12. Lynnbrown

Lynnbrown Firecracker

ah now you silly ass @rollingalong ... that snake does not have a triangular head (a BIG no-no) and the colors are not those that I have memorized as venomous (red on yellow kill a fellow)

so I would not have been nuts to kill this one.

I wish I did not usually see venomous snakes around here...as in around my house. But that one would have actually been safe around me. lol

Last edited: May 23, 2018
    rollingalong likes this.
  13. deleted

deleted Visitor

spotted a copperhead in the woods today, to slick for me to get a picture of.

14. Lynnbrown

Lynnbrown Firecracker

15. deleted

deleted Visitor

round eyes are non venomous .. mostly.

16. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

mine is red on black, friend of jack :)

Lynnbrown likes this.
  17. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

Erin hates them... Truthfully, she hates all snakes. Snakes eat birds eggs, somehow she knows this. Same with raccoons...

18. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

@Tyrsonswood

19. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

how come linky's to tyrson dont work?
    @Orison

20. Noserider

Noserider Goofy-Footed Member

Okay. Fuck this thread now

Aerianne likes this.
  21. Tyrsonswood