Stoned Ramblings

Discussion in 'Stoners Lounge' started by Noserider, May 7, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

I'm watching "Wonder Woman". The training scene seems a little sophomoric... Maybe I'm out of touch. I should just try to enjoy it without being a critic, but... I don't know if I'm the target audience I guess.

2. Noserider

Noserider Goofy-Footed Member

I kinda sorta want to see that. I vaguely remember watching the TV show when I was, like, five, but just can't get into this when super hero trend. But I saw this movie about the guy who created Wonder Woman and why he created her, and it made me very curious to explore her as a character

3. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Yes! My Deutsch engineered race setup has arrived at my door this morning!!

20180522_162049.jpg

4. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

The Dubliners offer links and keys to Steve earle songs sometimes. :) a "Cumberland Town" never meant much to me before, but it makes sense now that's where Steve caught a miner cheatin' and shot the dog down. ;)

5. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

So with my new 3 sim sets came 6 boxes. I give all my boxes to the rabbit until recycling week. So he has 6 boxes and spend about 10mins wiping his scent over every inch of them. Then he hops back and stares at me. So I go poke a box and bundles all grumpy and wipes his scent where I touched. We did this a few times and then after the 3rd time he comes right to my finger and wipes his scent all over it. :tearsofjoy: I can't smell the scent but I know they can.

6. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

how much does that pedal setup weigh irm?....its cool

7. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

coy.jpg

the woman who called police over the black family bbq in the park is now famous.....there is memes of her calling the police on all kinds of black folks....rosa parks,obama,mlk

Last edited: May 22, 2018
    Lynnbrown, Orison and Tyrsonswood like this.
  8. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I just used it then, it's tons different which was a bad thing considering I just jumped into a race no practice lol. The brake pedal is really stiff, there is adjust-ability for it but i haven't gone there yet but the stiffness means you don't lock the brakes as easy so it's all practice. But i also got a new wheel and wheel base and holy shit, i felt every single bump in the track my whole desk was shaking my vape pen wobbling around lol. I might turn the feedback down a little. All in all it feels very professional, but will take some time adjusting to it. :)

rollingalong likes this.
  9. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

t1.jpg yes but how does it stay stationary?.....does it grip the floor ?...

my neighbor tilling my new 2500 sq foot garden.....green patch is my strawberries and my garlic is lower left of garden...i have 25 garlic plants a foot tall already....he will come till it again when its all dry and then i start planting every seed i can find......may do some of those native indian triangle things

Mother's Love likes this.
  10. Mother's Love

Mother's Love Generalist

thats a mighty fine bit of earth

i cant wait until this work is over. im so stressed out. i have to try and get that shed the rest of the way down in an hour

rollingalong likes this.
  11. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

It's worth a watch, but it's not my favorite. I really like "Guardians of the Galaxy" both volumes though. For superhero movies that one really does it for me. :)

12. Lynnbrown

Lynnbrown Firecracker

@Mother's Love that is a hell of a thing you're doing! Taking down a whole shed. Lord have mercy! I don't care how haphazard it was put up, it has stayed up and now you have to get it down?! :anguished::openmouth:

I have been getting a trench dug from the drainage where our gray water comes out. There was/is a trench, but it has to be continuously kept up. I've been wondering wth the problem was that the water wasn't draining further and damn if some idiot years ago (my father???) once had a flower bed Right There...and there are bricks going the short way that stop the water from flowing on down. I've found, in trying unsuccessfully to remove those bricks, that there are roots that have grown through the holes in ALL 7 or 8 of those bricks. I got one moved yesterday. It about killed me. Good Lord.

Today I'm taking the loppers (for the roots in the brick holes) along with my shovel, and LOTS of energy. Its like those bricks are stuck down in quick sand or something. You can literally hear a suck noise when I'm digging and get a good load on my shovel to move. The bricks about make a moaning sound. I can feel my back damn screaming WTH ARE YOU DOING?!

oh well...

rollingalong and ZenKarma like this.
  13. Aerianne

Aerianne Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Maybe bust the bricks with a sledge hammer?

Mallyboppa likes this.
  14. Rots in hell

Rots in hell Senior Member

makes perfect sense !

15. deleted

deleted Visitor

16. Noserider

Noserider Goofy-Footed Member

Spiff's room?

fundoo, GLENGLEN and Tyrsonswood like this.
  17. deleted

deleted Visitor

Probably..

18. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

been steady drizzle all day so far....i have so much outside work that i cant do when its wet like this.. ....its killing me to not do gardening

19. Lynnbrown

Lynnbrown Firecracker

I want to use those bricks for another project...and I swear I think they may have iron embedded in them making them extra extra hard.

No sledge hammer here also.

20. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

$900 to fix a dent in my sister's door. The win caught it and smacked it into a wall. I am surprised she even bothered with it. But she tells me it's a lease so she has to. No either you pay to fix it or they charge you when you return it. Just a question of when you want to pay. The dealer has an in house body shop. You paid more.

21. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

Probably would have been shot first in America. Then no internet gold.

rollingalong likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.