A Challenge!

Discussion in 'Lesbian, Gay, Bi, Trans, etc.' started by phil1965, Mar 27, 2020.

1. phil1965

phil1965 Senior Member

Can anyone explain something to me please, as a straight male I haven't a clue, I've a couple of gay friends, they can't answer, and the internet just leaves me confused, what the hell is a pansexual?
    You have, as I understand it, several groups, Lesbians, are women who go with women, Homosexuals, are men that go with men, and you haveBi-sexuals, who to coin a phrase, 'swing both ways' However, when the term 'pansexual' came about I googled it and it said, 'a person with no sexual preference', in other words, swings both ways, isn't this just the same as a Bi-sexual?
    Genuinely interested btw, this isn't a post trying to take the piss, I just like to understand whats going on around me. I once went out with a girl who was Bi, sometimes she'd end up in bed with me, sometimes with her best mate, either way it didn't bother me, not until she threw that bloke through the shop window for groping her mates arse anyway. lol

2. Jim N. of Earth

Jim N. of Earth Newbie

Bisexual can have a sexual attraction to both sexes but an emotional (typically the opposite gender) attachment to one gender. Pan can have both emotional and sexual attraction to either gender . From My understanding as a Bisexual Male. I am sure someone will tell me or imply that I am an idiot

dd788snipe likes this.
  3. Si69

Si69 Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

pan = across.....pansexual...which is how I describe myself....means u r attracted by all human beings and are not distinguishing any of the so-called categories....

more choice the beta ....haha

Simon :)

dd788snipe likes this.
  4. thepapasmurph

thepapasmurph Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

gender is not important to a pansexual, is that true, Simon?

dd788snipe likes this.
  5. Si69

Si69 Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

no, I've been with guys n girls, TVS, TS, shemales n ladyboys.

And been fucked by guys, shemales, female w a strap-on n cross-dressers.

Suggestions for my bucket list please ......hehe

Simon :)

dd788snipe and thepapasmurph like this.