9/11

Discussion in 'Conspiracy' started by neonspectraltoast, Sep 5, 2016.

1. RetiredHippie

RetiredHippie Hick

Fired from the grassy knoll?

2. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

I wonder if you have any education in engineering. If you did you would understand how silly you sound. Trust me to those of us that do it's obvious how the building falls.

3. themnax

themnax Senior Member

in this case, exploding air planes, big explosions from big planes and where they hit, works for buildings one and two just fine.
    the conspiracy comes in that what ben lauden provided were untrained suicidal recruits, that our own cia wined dined and sent to school,
    to learn how to do that trick with those big planes.

building 7 is an entirely seperate matter, that is only connected because it happened at the same time in nearly the same place.
    that, for security of what was kept there, makes perfectly good sense to have had a self destruct mechanism built in from the time it was built.

and here you have motive and opportunity, for 'conservative' interests at the highest levels of our own u.s. government.
    motivation being to prevent world peace, that in the year 2000, was on the virge of being achieved.

(a motivation i might add, NOT shared by liberals nor islamists,
    nor anything like the level of opportunity with rumsfield's and ben lauden's mutual familiarity and history of mutual involvement)

4. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

I was reading a news story today out of White plains, N.Y. that 17 years after the 911 attack nearly 10,000 first responders that were at the World Trade Center have been diagnosed with cancer.

And more than 2,000 deaths have been attributed to 9/11 illness

5. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Can't imagine breathing in all that rocket fuel would be good for you, also the intense heat would have made a lot of fumes from the building materials. Wouldn't want a lung full of that.

Would be one of my guesses anyway.

6. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Link?

I dont see how there were that many first responders

7. hotwater

8. r0llinstoned

r0llinstoned Gute Nacht, süßer Prinz

New york, along with a lot of other states have a huge police, fire, ems precense.

9. hotwater

Exactly there are over 40,000 police alone in NYC, not including Fire, and Ambulance, and auxiliary employees bringing the total to nearly 100,000

10. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Yeah doesnt say there were 10,000 first responders though. 10,000 people includes surrounding residents.

In fact that article says that in the 17 years since only 490 have actually died from cancer out of the 77,000 registered.

I will do a little digging tonight, because that article is way misleading

11. r0llinstoned

r0llinstoned Gute Nacht, süßer Prinz

I have no idea how many people were there, I was just informing you of just how many first reponders there are in new york. So it wouldnt be out of the realm of possibility to have 10,000 there.

12. hotwater

Actually it was 10,000 first responders, and over 2000 deaths, I didn’t connect you to the same link I originally quoted

13. themnax

themnax Senior Member

the real victim of 9-11 was world peace. just as its real perpetrators intended it to be.

(and the only thing bin lauden had to do with it was supplying the personnel,
    and the only thing islam and islamists had to do with it, was absolutely nothing,
    same goes for liberal and left.)

nothing frightens a nation or an empire built on war, more then the threat of love and peace.

storch likes this.
  14. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Yeah, sooooooo

88,484 people registered in the federal WTC health program

Of them, 9375 contracting cancer, of those 420 cancer deaths

Thats 474 cancer deaths per 100,000, but thats since 2011, so over 6/7 years

Program Statistics - World Trade Center Health Program

Your national cancer institute lists the death rate from cancer for the whole of the united states, the general population as 439 per 100,000 - in one year

Cancer Statistics

So as far as cancer goes anyway, doesnt seem to be the case that 9/11 made any difference, the average age of those in the WTC health
    program a lot higher also

But even with respiratory/digestive ailments, the death rate seems low, 492 deaths from those illnesses so far out of 36,734 registered with the program aerodigestive disease

I have gone through a few of these sensational articles, they all seem to be misrepresenting their figures, most dont seem to provide a source.

The dust would have been for the most part pulverized concrete, and jet fuel, neither are going to cause cancer, nor an extreme number of respiratory deaths

1744 people registered in the program have died. Which also isnt out of whack with the general population. (80% of all registered members in the program are male.) The fact that 17 years later, a small proportion that would have been 55+ in 2001 have died, doesnt really mean anything, one certainly cant say it was because of 9/11 alone

Not saying some deaths werent a result of the dust and cleanup, but these figures from the CDC suggest its no where near as much as the media are making out. You cant say those 1744 that have died since 2001, died because of 9/11

15. Driftrue

Driftrue Banned

I always find a good exercise with these things is to pretend you believe the opposite side than you really do and set out like you're trying to prove it.

Avoid confirmation bias!

Irminsul and McFuddy like this.
  16. bukkakeguy

bukkakeguy Member

Has anyone here heard of Sir Isaac Newtons 3rd law of motion?

"To every action there is always opposed an equal reaction: or, the mutual actions of two bodies upon each other are always equal, and directed to contrary parts."

Or... in other words... "For every action, there is an equal (in size) and opposite (in direction) reaction."

An example... A fly strikes the windshield of a bus moving down the road. The fly hits the windshield and the windshield hits the fly. Which of the two forces is greater: the force on the fly or the force on the bus windshield?

Answer... Each force is the same size. For every action, there is an equal ... (equal!) reaction.
    The fact that the bug splatters only means that with its smaller mass and strength, it is less able to withstand the force resulting from the interaction.

Example 2...
    A speeding plane strikes the wall of the WTC. Obviously this contact between objects is a case of Newton's third law of motion. An aluminum plane hits the steel building and the building hits the plane. Which of the two forces is greater: the force on the plane or the force on the building?

Answer... Each force is the same size. For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction.
    In a collision against massive quantities of structural steel & concrete means that with its lower mass, density and strength relative to the building, the plane is far less able to withstand the equal force exerted on both bodies.

What do you think would happen if the WTC was travelling at 500mph & hit that same plane which was just hovering in the air motionless?

Would the plane just disappear into the building like we all saw?

17. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

This is pretty much me all the time lol, except I only do it, because agreeing with everyone else is so boring.

beachbum86 likes this.
  18. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

So much incorrect in that

19. McFuddy

McFuddy Visitor

Bukkake

Everywhere

Irminsul likes this.