9/11

Discussion in 'Conspiracy' started by neonspectraltoast, Sep 5, 2016.

1. tikoo

tikoo Senior Member

What is feared is social collapse . Anger is the fire . Authority that manipulates via this fear will employ hypnotic
    techniques , but this only submerges the anger people experience over being deceptively manipulated . That
    anger will somehow , eventually arise . That subliminal slow-burning anger ... deathly .

2. Rots in hell

Rots in hell Senior Member

A B25 is not a jet its a propeller plane weighing just over 27'00 lbs a 767 weighs nearly 400'000 lbs and was traveling at est 590 mph it was also carrying a full fuel load of 10'000 gallons A B52 carries about 774 gallons but most of that would have been used as it was coming in to land !
    see any differences there ?

3. Rots in hell

Ha ha ! cant even be bothered responding to your childish rants

4. The Walking Dickhead

The Walking Dickhead orbiter of helion

Fuck off then

5. Michael Phelps

Michael Phelps Am I being detained?

It's like old times here! What a great **** competition we have again. Who could win?

6. The Walking Dickhead

The Walking Dickhead orbiter of helion

Unfollowing this thread, enjoy the piss pest. Off to find somewhere people take this seriously. In case anyone is interested I posted some serious articles and Youtube clips about some of the latest research into what happened, independent of the US government and it's lies, bullshit and cover ups. Before all the expert debunkers arrived with their usual shit about tin foil and stuff.

[​IMG]

Don't quote me.

7. Michael Phelps

Michael Phelps Am I being detained?

8. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

The Air Force would not allow those planes to fly as far as they did if they were not meant to. Even if you ignore all the clear controlled demolition evidence you also would have assume the best funded and prepared military in the world would allow a plane to go off course that long. Since the 1950's the goverment was thinking "What is the Soviets hijacked a plane with a nuke on it what would we do?". Trust me they are prepared to shoot down commercial airliners if they have to even if Americans are on board. You don't know what is on that plane and it could harm many more Americans.

Funny thing every single time the US Air Force had an attack drill in 2000 they had planes over that city in minutes. But for some reason on 9/11 right away they were told to ignore it even though a lot of lower ranking officers the kind who are not in all the inside job planning noticed it. There are many commercial pilots who will tell you that they got some F-16's on their radio because they went a little off course without noticing. It's just silly to think a few men with box cutters are any match for that same F-16 and radar.

9. RetiredHippie

RetiredHippie Hick

10. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

Even though you did....?[​IMG]

11. Monkey Boy

Monkey Boy Senior Member

To Mollyboppa: A B25 bomber weighs 27,000 lbs. I was comparing the Empire State building incident to WCT-7 that wasn't even hit by a plane and didn't involve any jet fuel.

To The Wickerman: To me the official 9/11 story becomes more unrealistic as time goes by. Whenever we need to invade or drop bombs on a country the reasoning usually finds it's way back to 9/11. Add to that the trillions of dollars that have been spent on these wars not to mention the 1000's of movie references to the date. I think the world would be a much better place if more people thought for themselves instead of believing what they hear.

12. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

16 years later you still think it looks like a controlled demolition?

What is wrong with you?

13. Rots in hell

Sorry yeah i put 27'00 but you could clearly see what I meant or I would have put 2'700
    anyway you said it was a jet so we are even ;)
    really unimportant though to this debate though what hit the Empire state building , I was just stating that you cant compare the two
    and as you say tower 7 was not even hit by the plane it becomes less so !

WCT 7 had been burning for over 7 hours prior to its collapse and the sprinkler system had been damaged by debris from the WTCs collapse

14. tikoo

tikoo Senior Member

The emergency 911 event protested Global Money and Planetary Militarism , well and something else which in reality was more down
    to earth . Why be distracted from that ?

15. Monkey Boy

Monkey Boy Senior Member

Mallyboppa: The comparison was to emphasize the absurdity of the story. There are only 3 steel constructed buildings to ever collapse from fire. The first two were the twin towers and the third was WTC-7. It doesn't happen in real life.

16. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

The explosives explanation is wrong. The towers were brought down with highly exotic, highly classified directed-energy weapons.

17. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

It doesn't look like a controlled demolition. It looks like the buildings were literally pulverized from top to bottom.

If you think it looks like a pancake collapse, then perhaps there is something wrong with you!

18. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

So like in the Independance day movie? Just that the alien ships (and the laser beams) were invisible?

19. Rots in hell

Google says 22 !
    heres one

[​IMG]

20. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Mmmmm Hmmmmm, the truth is a lot scarier than conspiracy

1. Every skyscraper in the world would suffer a similar fate as the twin towers if you flew a fully fueled jetliner into it at 600 km/hr or more

2. Probably more so with skyscrapers built over the last 20 years, as construction costs have gone up, architects bullshitting everyone with design improvements that are really just cost cutting measures - cheaping out on the trusses, and the new trendy at the time open floor plan the real reason the twin towers failed completely

3. There is no defense with design of that kind of thing, or even a big enough bomb, no body really whats to think about that, no government wants to say out loud - yeah we cant really do shit for people in those kind of buildings once a hijacked plane has hit a building, or a big enough bomb goes off, hell, they cant even do shit once some cheap flammable cladding catches fire