3 best drugs for sex?

Discussion in 'Drug Polls' started by force_of_acid, Jul 21, 2009.

1. Blotterart420

Blotterart420 Member

ive never done xtc, dont really plan on it, mabye a double stack once to see what its like but i know a few people that got fried from doin it alot. in my opinion i would have to say
    1. Lsd
    2. Cannabis
    3. Mushrooms

I dont do alot of different drugs, only ones that i know are completely safe to use frequently, and opiates, just cuz i love the feeling, but i only do those like a few times a month. sex on opiates isnt that good tho, it was alright and made me last a hell of a lot longer, but i felt that when that explosion came, i could barely feel it. it was a disapointment to me. on acid its kinda hard for me to get in the mood, i feel like im wasting the spiritual experence untill i actually start doin it, then im like oooo yesss lol

2. I am Rooney

I am Rooney Visitor

weed
    ecstasy
    alcohol

3. Blotterart420

Blotterart420 Member

and e cigs are like vaporizors in the shape of a cigarette. you put nicotene oil of different flavors in it and you can get a few hundred drags before changing it. they taste good too haha

4. Lodog

Lodog ¿

I smoke em while I'm having sex. They're so awesome I can't wait until after I cum.

5. Blotterart420

Blotterart420 Member

but nicotene is still a highly addictive drug which can still be a carcinogen, but you have a very slight chance of cancer, and addiction wont go away with the use of an electronic cigarette. just doesnt have all the harmful smoke and extra carcinogens in it.

6. Blotterart420

Blotterart420 Member

i dont smoke cigarettes but i dont mind e cigs, i wanna figure out how to put hash oil in them tho lmao

7. hahaha04

hahaha04 Whatevers Clever

dont remember if i posted in this thread before but LSD, MDMA, i can go forever without bustin' when on dope or other opiates... idk there are a few..

8. Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer Senior Member

Well, I'd probably have to say after yesterday's 2C-B experience that it's the best one I've tried yet for pure aphrodesiac uses. I had suspected it would be. It amplified sensation, amplified orgasm, lengthened orgasm, allowed orgasm to be reached more easily than usual, and even amplified size of load (by a factor of 5-10 I'm told). Minimal impact on performance too. Wowza.

9. The Imaginary Being

The Imaginary Being PAIN IN ASS Lifetime Supporter

10. dollyfizz

dollyfizz Senior Member

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tVL1u1eLX3I"]Prodigy - Baby´s Got A Temper - YouTube

11. Eve's Leaves

Eve's Leaves Member

Most folks would prolly say stimulants/entactogens, but for me it's opiates. I know they kill most ppl's sex drive but they ramp mine into overdrive!!!

12. stonegaygroover

stonegaygroover Member

I won't ever take it again because it's too addictive, but GHB is the most hardcore aphrodisiac ever. it:
    1. does for sexual appetite what weed does for food appetite.
    2. delays or prevents orgasm altogether (fucking a LONG time is a great way to get a powerful climax)
    3. Makes EVERYONE look like sex candy (see 1.)
    4. Does not prevent a hard on.
    That being done with, Phenibut does a nice job mimicing most of these effects, Kava Kava can be really nice, and DMAA seems to make me as horny as speed does WITHOUT ruining my boner... or it may just be that all the DHEA and Tribilus I'm taking fills me so full of testosterone, that "coke dick" is no longer an issue. Don't know, have not yet had any speed or coke since charging my testosterone up.

13. rakeone

rakeone Member

PCP for sure! I have sex with my b. 4-5 hours straight on that shit

14. Peter_Dragon

Peter_Dragon Banned

I would definately say Amphetamines of either variaty. The last time me and my gf had sex on meth when we went to the bedroom it was 12:00am when we got done swear to christ it was almost 4:30am the most amazing fucking experiance i have ever in my life endured . Unforgetable memories for sure.

15. Tripstacy

Tripstacy Member

1. lsd
    2. lsd
    3. lsd

I do enjoy getting some head while smoking a blunt though.

16. job1372

job1372 Guest

A bottle of strong red wine to the head will do that for me;)

Marijuana isn't a drug and there for shouldn't be on any ones list.

I feel very deprived and robbed, only had sex on alcohol, Oxy, and a mild acid trip once:( but to it's credit it was a threesome with my FWB's two roomates:D

17. job1372

job1372 Guest

That would be bad ass. And their crap about you can smoke it anywhere because it's water vapor NOT!!! everywhere that you couldn't smoke a cig at just added E-cigs to the sign.

18. check.

check. Senior Member

never really had sex on drugs besides weed and alcohol. in my experience, for whatever reason, i can never get wet when im high and try to have sex. or if i do it takes a while. i love having drunk sex though.

ive always thought that having sex on acid or shrooms would be really awesome, but when im on either of them i never really think about sex, or im just having too much fun doing other things that its not really crossing my mind as a thing to do. or im just too retarded in a physical sense to try having sex.

oh, i just remembered, i did have sex on adderall once and it was really awesome, i was just super focused on everything and also really drunk, but it was really fun, i was sucking someone off and just kept thinking "i could fucking do this forever, this better be the best blowjob he has ever gotten in his life". it was my ex boyfriend, and he said it was the best one i ever gave him

i am taking 2c-b soon with my boyfriend so i'll definitely like to try having sex on that, should be a really good time

19. Dreamspace

Dreamspace Guest

1.Mdma
    2.2ce
    3.Weed

20. Mr.JHuf

Mr.JHuf Guest

1. hands down mdma(molly) so many good memories :)
    2. MDA lol
    3. LSD seems like it would be fun