19 year old looking to expand my horizons

Discussion in 'Gay Group Messages' started by Hotstud69, Apr 25, 2008.

1. Hotstud69

Hotstud69 Member

I'm a 19 year old man with repressed homosexual urges. I'm just now ready to explore my sexuality. I'm looking for an older and more experienced man to "show me the ropes." I'm really up for anything, but I'm a little shy, so if you could call the shots that would be best.
    Call me any time between 7PM and 12AM, but I'm often on the phone with friends so don't hesitate to leave a message, just tell me your name, age and what you're into and I'll get back to you as soon as I can.
    (818) 397-8239

Perfectpex likes this.
  2. soulpoker

soulpoker Senior Member

Hi, I think it's awesome you have given up repressing something that might be a source of joy for you. You have every right to explore these things. Don't let anyone ever convince you otherwise. I hope you meet a nice guy and he eases you into discovering that being with a guy can be fun too. Be well and have fun!

3. dd788snipe

dd788snipe Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

That's an old thread soulpoker. Me thinks its dead.

4. soulpoker

soulpoker Senior Member

Sure, but maybe the guy still needs a word or two of encouragement or support, or someone else does. Or maybe he wanted to share. I didn't expect an answer from him so nothing lost.

dd788snipe likes this.