12-12-2005 to 12-12-2012

Discussion in 'The Future' started by Rockstock2004, Dec 12, 2005.

1. themnax

themnax Senior Member

i predict with absolute certainty, that whatever happens, all sorts of things no one is even thinking of now will be credited with having predicted it.

2. Stalkz

Stalkz Member

The energy has always been female. It was designed that way and it always will be. The magnetic grid, and earth herself.

2012 marks the official end of the great cycle. Humans are evolving into the beings they've been maturing into since we came here. It begins the New World Age of light, once we move from 4D to 5D.

3. Floyd Soul

Floyd Soul The Walkin' Dude

....:eek: I guess we're doomed then.... either by the aliens or god. So how do you guys all know this?

4. madcrappie

madcrappie crazy fish

umm rita and katrina wasnt since dec 2005, it was before.

"stuff" has been happening for thousands of years. doesnt mean the world is going to end.

from the years 1300-1850, there were hundreds of volcanic eruptions. one eruption was so bad in the year 1814, that there was NO summer of that year because the ash blanketted the earth and shielded the sun. and some regions saw red and gray snow, from the sulfer in the upper atmosphere... did the world end then?? NO

5. Boogabaah

Boogabaah I am not here

it didn't? :eek:

6. madcrappie

madcrappie crazy fish

there were record high temperatures in europe in the dark ages from years 900-1200. weather was so warm, that even up in england, people could grow grapes for wine (vineyards were unheard of above at those latitudes)..... but then, because of the record warm temperatures, the world experienced a mini ice age from those years I mentioned before, and then the world fixed itself again.

seriously, though, of all those things you mentioned...... the world has seen many extremes, and it didnt end.

7. madcrappie

madcrappie crazy fish

then, what are you saying?????????

8. madcrappie

madcrappie crazy fish

you are saying "stuff" is happening........

well, "stuff" has been happening for thousands of years, my friend. its not like its any different now.

9. Floyd Soul

Floyd Soul The Walkin' Dude

The world won't end as we know it. The planet behaves in mysterious ways but it won't destroy itself. It might destroy most of us though.

10. Jerry

Jerry Member

Record temps in America for winter and summer.
    Record snowfall in Japan (9 feet).
    Record snowfall in Rockies (16 feet).
    Record strength hurricanes.
    Record amount of hurricanes.
    Record freezing temps in Russia
    Record rainfall in America in some places.
    Record wildfires in America
    Record drought in America in some places.

Clearly when this many weather records are broke in a single year, something is happening that is not of the norm.

11. lovelightlisa

lovelightlisa Senior Member

ah like drunvalo melchizedek explains?

12. teh-horace

teh-horace for your pleasure

that's my 25th birthday

13. heru

heru Banned

thats my birthday to but think its 12 - 21- 2012 well thats when the ancient mayan calender ends -

14. tikoo

tikoo Senior Member

well , be ready for anything . why not ? that's what hippy is all about . you hallucinated didn't you , and got comfy with a reality shift ... you don't need an institution of any sort to survive , not even a calendar . sure humans are in a crises right now that is incredibly unique and dangerous . it's about over-pop. and nukes . we can destroy the earth . let's not though , eh ?

and let's be sane enough to adapt to a pole shift , because we really can't anticipate just what parts of our life are going to be running backwards . pole shift's happen with some regularity , just that ancients didn't transmit us much anything of their experiences about it . so we naturally try to 'feel' what they may have tried to pass on . that knowledge may in fact be woven within our psyche .

might they have said hallucinate and be ready for anything , children .

15. StonerBill

StonerBill Learn

why the hell do you americans go mm/dd/yy anyway ???

16. mr.morrison

mr.morrison Senior Member

does that mean guys will become more feminine? or that since up untill recently men basicly ruled everything and were the bosses of everything. and it is still mostly male dominated world that the world will switch and be ruled by girls? maybe women will start raping men. i hope i get raped by a hot girl in a dark ally

17. tikoo

tikoo Senior Member

i think peace means a change in the ways of the warrior . aggressive (pre-emptive) ways will cease to dominate . those ways are out-moded and failing even now . they have created war as an institution , and the world can no longer survive its terrible, modern consequences .

yes , in peace the women do get hotter .. and smarter .

18. themnax

themnax Senior Member

in the course of seven years it is not unusual for seven years worth of 'stuff' to happen.

=^^=
    .../\...

19. BlueFlower

BlueFlower Member

you can see the hatred in people's eyes.

20. themnax

themnax Senior Member

you do realize that in 7 years i will be 2013, and in 8 years it will be 2014, and in 9 years it will be 2015, and in ...

there are of course a number of predictably 'earth shaking' events on there way,
    the're actual timing is perhapse a bit less certain then all that.
    among them peak oil and the collapse of the dollar, possibly the colapse of
    corporatocracy (well it will someday, collapse or mayby just faide away), and a lot
    of people living in cities could find themselves starving to death,
    any of which will undoubtly be hearlded by media as the end/colapse of something.

the only thing special about 2012 is that it will be an election year in the u.s., if the u.s. is still having elections by then. and maybe that year we'll get something other then some damd rich right wing nut, or maybe we won't.

=^^=
    .../\...