12-12-2005 to 12-12-2012

Discussion in 'The Future' started by Rockstock2004, Dec 12, 2005.

1. Rockstock2004

Rockstock2004 Member

Well it looks like today Marks the starting of the 7 years road to 2012. What happens from now till then is anyones guess. Some say the world will end by then, others say a dawn to a new beginning somehow. But we are suppose to have 7 years of things, and today is the Mark. December 12, 2005. Here we come on the road to December 12, 2012.

Thurisaz

2. Beyond-the-Clouds

Beyond-the-Clouds Senior Member

Hey man, ain't nuttin' gunna happen then. That's all foke lure and urban legends and new age stuff. I happened to notice nuttin' diffrant today.

3. lovelightlisa

lovelightlisa Senior Member

7 years till the energy shifts from male to female, with all it's consequences

4. Beyond-the-Clouds

I thought energy was positive and negative. And what energy will change? Will Radio Shack sell an adapter for this?

5. lovelightlisa

yes well...erm..the world we live in now has a 'male' energy
    and that energy will be 'female'
    that doesnt mean we have to notice anything has drastically change, but we will be in the in the process of fully female energy.
    first it was like 1% male 99% female 2% male 98% female
    now it's like i dunno 98% male 2% female and soon it'll go to instead of increasing male energy to increasing female energy again
    yip. might go hand it hand with a magnetic pole shift.

6. Boogabaah

Boogabaah I am not here

uumm.. i thought it was 12-21-2012.. not the 12th

am i wrong?

7. Beyond-the-Clouds

I don't get it. What kind of energy are we talking about here? Is it heat, light, motion, or electral? And how can it be male or female? I've never had a physicks class.

8. Tigerbeam

Tigerbeam Member

Actually its 12-14-2012. The forces that be like to be "almost" symbolic. Typically, important stuff happens two days before or after a weird date, rarely on the specific day.

But seriously, the world will end on 06/08/06

9. Jerry

Jerry Member

Signs of the end of this age are already clear, but in these next two months very serious things will occur in the world. Undeniable signs will come and suddenly this world be consumed by maddness. Everything else the Prophets have spoken of has come to pass, expect the end times prophcies which are now being fulfilled. Mark my words, before 2 months have passed from this day the signs will be clear for ALL to see, not just the enlightened. The War of the Anti-Christ is coming soon. See my other predictions on this site and know that we are NOW in the End of Days. Or laugh at all of this, curse God, and contuine your sinful ways. For those who do this will not be given a chance at redemption. The time to repent is now.

10. TrippinBTM

TrippinBTM Ramblin' Man

Well Jerry, I guess we'll at least soon find out, one way or the other. Either you're right and it's the end, or you're wrong. Are you prepared for that?

11. Beyond-the-Clouds

If it's the rapture you're refering to, then give me the verse that says it's comming at this time. I know the Bible says that no one can know when the rapture will take place. If you're refering to some new age stuff then that's just a bunch of bull from the Devil himself.

12. steffan

steffan puffin

i'm still waiting for it too start, I also have a strong suspition those myan just got tired of making that calender,

13. makno

makno Senior Member

no man fuckin quetzataquatill is commin ta kick ass ......civilizations noisy collapse is at hand

14. Jerry

Jerry Member

There will never be a rapture, such an event will never occur. Rightouess people will be sealed with a mark of God so that they are safe from the calamitys of the End Times. There will be no day when millions of people just vanish.

15. bamboo

bamboo Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

I kind of remember all of the rightous maryters beheaded being mentioned in the book of revelation...is that the "mark" ?????

16. lovelightlisa

pleiadians :H

17. lovelightlisa

hm yeah, they did an implant, that's all
    http://www.hipforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=124840&page=3
    theres a pic of my leg with the two round scars

so yes, i've been contacted lately :)

18. Beyond-the-Clouds

ha ha ha ho ho ho Lmao

19. Jerry

Jerry Member

...and people call me crazy

20. JavaJade

JavaJade Member

the aztecs predicted this. they've been right about everything so far. I am so going to party the next 7 years.