A fun fact that will make you look smarter

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by Lodog, Jul 12, 2005.

1. Lodog

Lodog ¿

*In 1980, the city of Detroit presented Saddam Hussein with a key to the city*
    [​IMG]

And just like that you're smarter than you were three seconds ago.

Not surprised.... Detroit is the closest thing America has to a third world country. Hell I know black guys that wouldn't go there.

2. Xac

Xac Visitor

Are black people particuly interested in going to poverty stricken places?

3. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

In 1983, Donald Rumsfeld, on behalf of the US government, sold chemical and biological agents to Saddam. . . as did they throughout the 1980s.

[​IMG]

4. DancerAnnie

DancerAnnie Resident Beach Bum

Hey, I'm a white girl with dreads that has walked through downtown Detroit at the oddest of times...it's not as scary as everyone makes it out to be. As long as you don't mind the occasional panhandler or men who are trying to get you to come closer. They appreciate a sense of humor...really...*laughs*

Although it doesn't surprise me that Saddam Hussein has gotten the key to the city...Detroit (a certain suburb of Detroit, actually) has the largest population of Arab-American/Middle Easterners in the United States.

5. cerridwen

cerridwen in stitches

ah, good times...

6. halloweenriot

halloweenriot Member

hey,,,,,,, stop dissin' Detroit - any metropolitan area that can produce a genius like Marshall Mathers (the greatest wigger, in the history of wiggerdom) can't be all bad

7. canadian_boy

canadian_boy Brohn Zmith

hé hé things changes ... Well that's shit if we consider that 20 after they changed their mind . But there was oil ...

8. water_dreamer

water_dreamer I

*barks*
    but yes, all i can say is thats not surprising.

9. guitarslinger

guitarslinger Schwa

More and more I believe america harbors the majority of the worlds most ignorant people. Hell, they all run the place to. Go figure