Beach erections

Discussion in 'Genitalia' started by snice2, Jun 30, 2005.

1. marpie

marpie Member

Looking as what was said on this forum I would answer no to both questions. Erections happen and it should not prevent you from normal activities.

2. JGroeling

JGroeling Member

I read all of this thread and that seems to be the general idea. But approaching someone while having an erection is a little different in my mind. I dont know if that would give the wrong impression or what.

3. woodcat

woodcat Senior Member

For a guy being turned on, an erection, is hard to hide (excuse the pun). But I am wondering how many women get turned on whilst on a nudist beach.

Joe90 likes this.
  4. Gerald

Gerald Member

In New Zealand as at rule it is unusual to see an erection on a nude beach as it is something frowned on. There has been a number of instances of erections in public I have witnessed. One Saturday morning there wasn’t anyone about, yet sitting on a rock was an 18 year old naked male with a full wood making sure than the occasional person passing by had a good look. In the same summer another guy started coming to the beach each day, like myself, but in the late afternoon.
    He removed his clothing at the point the nude part began, save for his shirt, showing an erection which he flaunted without a care in the world. As he walked his dick moved back and forth to his obvious delight. I suspect this was intentional to get up the nose of elderly nudist who had a thing about this matter. On another day turning up before lunch I came across a teenage couple frolicking in the surf, he with a full blown erection. There was no-one around save the elderly nudist on duty. He soon realised what was happening, charged over, and there followed one almighty row. I thought the whole matter was blown out of all proportion, and so what . Personally it didn’t worry me.

Joe90 likes this.
  5. Spidey

Spidey Member

I like having an erection in nude situations, and oozing happens. I never had anyone say anything, but still am wondering what people think seeing it. Especially females.

6. Old Hippie

Old Hippie Member

When I lived in southeast Florida in the late '90s I went to the local "clothing optional" beach at least twice a month. I would almost always get an erection if I saw a sexy-looking woman, but I managed to cover up sitting in the chair until it went away, then I could get up and walk around. I found that close proximity to a lot of people caused my penis to go flaccid. I was in my mid-50s then.

I really enjoyed the beach and will go back when I retire to Florida.

7. marpie

marpie Member

I am a naturist for 10 years now and still get an erection when I see an attractive woman nude at the beach. If I get an erection during the walk at the beach it is not possible to cover so I just let it happen. I was very embarrased when it happened to me at the first time, but since there were no complains or other negative reactions I became bolder. Now I do not hesitate to have an erection at the beach and especially enjoy if it happens during the walk when I see an attractive woman and she notices it.

8. Dr Phibes

Dr Phibes Banned

My top tip for guys who are going to a nudist beach
    and would be embarrassed at having a woody
    Carry a guitar with you and if you get a hardon
    just turn the guitar round so the hole is facing you
    and plonk it in there - dont put any strings on the guitar tho

9. Irish Drunkard

Irish Drunkard Member

Ive gotten wood a couple of times at nude beaches. The first time it happened, I was with my then gf and another couple. Seeing the two girls strip off for me hard real quick. We all kinda knew that 'play' was frowned upon, so I laid down on my stomach, but it wasn't helping any. At one point, my girlfriend brushed her nipple across my back and I nearly came.

The other time, the beach was kinda empty so I didnt feel the need to be so discreet.

10. 332209

332209 Member

i got erection by seeing a girl

11. TokeTrip

TokeTrip Senior Member

Duct Tape.

12. Stalkz

Stalkz Member

Thank you.

This is the #1 reason I won't join any sort of nudist club.
    There is literally no possible way to a) control when I get an erection, b) how long it stays, c) make it go away.

Although ofcourse they do appear at times of arousal, 99.999% of all erections I and any man ever have in our lives are completely useless unprovoked erections.

Even if there are children around, if you're bringing your children to a nudist place and trying to teach your children that the naked body is OK and nothing to be ashamed about, then you're just confusing him/her when you say "nudity is great!" and then two seconds later turn around and put a towel over your dick.

I was getting wood when I was five and six. Had I gone to a nude beach I would no doubt have been rock hard the entire time (atleast the first couple of times I went), and I can definitely say that if I was being told that it's ok to be naked on one hand and then hear that I have to cover my nudity on the other hand I would've been extremely confused, and would've had a very hard time not feeling ashamed of being nude. Hiding something just makes it more mysterious and therefore erotic. Especially to a child. I already had enough trouble not staring at clothed guys when I was young, I can't even IMAGINE how much it would drive me insane if I was trying to imagine what's under that towel. I say fuck the towel, let me look and get my fill and get over it already so we can be naked and happy and not spend all our time being so fuckin awkward and trying not to look at eachothers erections.

13. marpie

marpie Member

So what? Erections are natural and nothing to be ashamed of. I get wood when I see a nice nude lady and trat it as a natural reaction. Don't be ashamed, be proud of.

14. heron

heron Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

An erection should only be a problem is the guy if rapidly stroking it with shit eating grin on his face. Other than that, whats the problem.

RIJACO and JH93022 like this.
  15. hippyman1252

hippyman1252 Member

I agree completely, if the parent are bringing the children along to these nude beaches at early ages its to be expected they are going to see things they have never seen before and have yet to understand. As long as the parents make it known it's not a bad thing and that it happens during all different situations the children will grow up understanding and there wont be any problems. I remember when I went to my first nude beach I got a hard on after about 20 minutes it went away itself but I was all freaked out at first trying to cover up and then I saw a few more people like myself quite a few years older than me and realized wow it's ok and it's not a big deal and for some reason thats when it went down.

16. Nair

Nair Member

First off I don't see whats wrong with random erections. Their said to be random as rainstorms. ;) And secondly I could understand why. After living in a society which constantly associates all nudity as sexual, it's hard training ones mind to see otherwise. But doing the most casual things while completely naked, for over a year now, has gradually allowed my once "All nudity is sexual" mindset to go away. It may sound silly to some, but if a lot of people tried doing the most casual things naked, just for a year about, I think many more could draw a distinction, between plain nudity, and actual sexual nudity.

I don't see WHAT is wrong with erections, even if a person may get horny, but I just think a lot of people have trouble seeing the two as different things ever.

17. Dario Western

Dario Western Member

I have been going to nudist beaches since 1991, and have never witnessed anyone with an erection.

I think that there are some nudists who get exceptionally hung up about erections, and some who are against any sexual functions altogether. Back in 1993, I got given the boot from a nudist group after the manager of it sent me a letter saying that getting erections in front of women (and I was in my early 20's at the time) is 'damaging to the nudist movement'. I wonder if this guy was out of his mind or what?

If we didn't have erections, then how can we beget children to carry it on?

So yes, nudism does not help get rid of one's neuroses or inhibitions. Just because a guy might have an erection does not necessarily mean he is ready for sexual action.

18. scottb75

scottb75 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Wouldn't bother me, I get random erections from time to time so I could see it happening to me.

19. jagerhans

jagerhans Far out, man. Lifetime Supporter

what do you mean ? i didnt get it.

20. jagerhans

jagerhans Far out, man. Lifetime Supporter

nonsense ! it's a common thing, banning garments implies the acceptance of this kind of facts.

btw, if someone needs to get rid in a hurry of an erection (his own of course ;-) an effective way is thinking to some particularly repulsive politician - journalist . no joke. it works great -for me

RIJACO likes this.