• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#1 suzyqh70

suzyqh70

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 98 posts

Posted June 01 2005 - 06:59 PM

I HAVE A QUESTION FOR THE GIRLS. HAVE ANY OF YOU EVER THOUGHT ABOUT HAVING A SEXUAL EXPERIENCE WITH ANOTHER FEMALE...OR HAVE ANY OF YOU ACTUALLY DONE IT? I'VE THOUGHT ABOUT IT (ALOT) BUT I'VE NEVER DONE IT. I JUST THINK THAT A GIRL COULD EAT PUSSY BETTER THAN A GUY COULD, BECAUSE ANOTHER GIRL WOULD KNOW EXACTLY WHAT FEELS GOOD, YA KNOW WHAT I MEAN? NOTHING AGAINST YOU GUYS OUT THERE, BUT I DO HAVE A GOOD POINT, RIGHT? TELL ME WHAT YOU ALL THINK...
:rolleyes: Be Nice!!!! Hugs & Kisses...Suzy

#2 sniffmagikmarkrs

sniffmagikmarkrs

• 1,046 posts

Posted June 01 2005 - 07:20 PM

i've definitely thought of trying something with another chick more than once ....... and i definitely think that the oral and the touching and/or fingering would be better.....
no outside links in sigs

#3 soccergirl

soccergirl

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 351 posts

Posted June 01 2005 - 08:17 PM

I have been with another girl a couple of times and it was for the most part wonderful. Are women better at making love to other women than men? In my own experience women have been better than men but, I will add that my best overall sexual experience was with another man. He was a little older than the others and I think his experience had something to do with that.

I have one piece of advice if you decide to do this. Find a girl who has experience with other girls because if both partners are new it will be awkward as I learned the hard way. Hoped I helped.
Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool.

#4 FlyingBurritoBro

FlyingBurritoBro

Sing Me Back Home

• Members
  • 1,877 posts

Posted June 02 2005 - 04:11 AM

Cool, if you want to experiment. Have fun. But I don't think you're right about "girls being better at loving girls than guys are". Being able to satisfy your partner is about being creative and paying attention. If you try new stuff and watch the response you get, you're gonna come up with something she likes. While I'll admit a lot of guys aren't creative and don't pay attention, a lot do. So quit stereotyping. A lot of girls won't talk openly about what they like, too. And that would go a long way toward making us guys better in bed. I don't have to have a pussy to know how to eat one.

#5 DancerAnnie

DancerAnnie

Resident Beach Bum

• Members
  • 9,226 posts

Posted June 02 2005 - 07:16 AM

I've never been with a woman, nor have I ever kissed one or been sexually attracted to one...but always wondered what it would be like to be with one. It will probably never happen, but I am curious.
Everything in nature is connected...

#6 headymoechick

headymoechick

I have no idea

• Members
  • 5,661 posts

Posted June 02 2005 - 07:23 AM

I have been with a few girls and it's wonderful. I am not attracted to women in the sense that I want a relationship, but I think women are incredibly sexy.

I really enjoy going down on another girl and getting it back too. I don't think that all girls are better in bed than guys, but I do think they have an advantage!!

Posted Image

#7 Bella_Donna

Bella_Donna

*Femme Fatale*

• Members
  • 1,442 posts

Posted June 02 2005 - 08:26 AM

I like girl on girl for a realy heavily emotional and sexual experience. I once had a girlfriend who was the sweetest and most sensitive person I'd ever met. In the bedroom, she was so attentive and loving. She made me feel the most incredible sensations and it was like she had a sixth sense of exactly how and where to touch me. It was so fucking hot.

Not saying that all girls are like that, by any means. Anyways, it's an experience everyone should have at least once, especially if you're curious.

Let us know how it goes...

... Drinking Mercury to The Mystery of All That You Should Ever Seek to Find ...

Posted Image

... Take Me To Bed And Rip Me Apart ...

@>---,----'----,------

#8 shaba

shaba

Grand Inquisitor

• Members
  • 1,638 posts

Posted June 02 2005 - 08:29 AM

You guys should all come over to my house and have one big orgy. Drinks and spliffs are on the house.
Posted Image

It's all about the beautiful colours sisters and brothers.

#9 greengoddess

greengoddess

Nature Freak!

• Members
  • 3,277 posts

Posted June 02 2005 - 08:36 AM

I've actually have been with more girls than guys, which my husband doesn't mind, lol :p it's way more sensual (sp) and loving, plus you have to be creative, it's kinda nice not having a penis in the mix of things. (sometimes, lol). threesomes are fun too.

#10 Bella_Donna

Bella_Donna

*Femme Fatale*

• Members
  • 1,442 posts

Posted June 02 2005 - 08:48 AM

You guys should all come over to my house and have one big orgy. Drinks and spliffs are on the house.

Cool, you're from earth! I am too! We'll be right over.

... Drinking Mercury to The Mystery of All That You Should Ever Seek to Find ...

Posted Image

@>---,----'----,------

#11 shaba

shaba

Grand Inquisitor

• Members
  • 1,638 posts

Posted June 02 2005 - 09:02 AM

Should I bake some cookies?
Posted Image

#12 Bella_Donna

Bella_Donna

*Femme Fatale*

• Members
  • 1,442 posts

Posted June 02 2005 - 10:46 AM

Oh yes, homemade goodies is flypaper for dykes.:p

Posted Image

@>---,----'----,------

#13 shaba

shaba

Grand Inquisitor

• Members
  • 1,638 posts

Posted June 02 2005 - 10:55 AM

So how bout' some white choclate and macadamia nut cookies! I think that will compliment the taste of pussy well.
Posted Image

#14 Hippievixen

Hippievixen

Lifetime Supporter

• Lifetime Supporter 
  • 3,941 posts

Posted June 02 2005 - 12:01 PM

So how bout' some white choclate and macadamia nut cookies! I think that will compliment the taste of pussy well.

mmm i want some cookies now :)

*mouth watering*

#15 purple grass

purple grass

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 225 posts

Posted June 02 2005 - 12:58 PM

I have been with a few girls and it's wonderful. I am not attracted to women in the sense that I want a relationship, but I think women are incredibly sexy.

I completely agree.
Women are so hot.

I've been with a few, and it was basically just for the sex. It was amazing. I swear, no guy could ever compare to the oral. But when it comes to penetration, the guys have it going.
it tastes like death but it looks like fun..

#16 FlyingBurritoBro

FlyingBurritoBro

Sing Me Back Home

• Members
  • 1,877 posts

Posted June 02 2005 - 05:12 PM

But when it comes to penetration, the guys have it going.

Can't argue with that.

#17 shadowd_dreamr

shadowd_dreamr

• 1,039 posts

Posted June 02 2005 - 05:30 PM

I havent had sexual experiences with girls,
but I am sure they would give better oral then guys do...

It just makes sence that Girls would know
where all thoughs special spots are ;).
:H

Posted Image

Posted Image
Drive like you stole it.
Posted Image

#18 innocentpoison333

innocentpoison333

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 488 posts

Posted June 02 2005 - 07:31 PM

I have "had fun" with a girl on more then one occasion.I like it a lot. Girls have softer lips then guys, or maybe just this girl and she kisses better then all the other guys I have ever kissed. She's my best friend actually, and we have just grown real close and now we are starting to experiment and I like it very much. She is very attractive and has a lovely body.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#19 sweetval

sweetval

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 308 posts

Posted June 02 2005 - 08:12 PM

I have a steady gf. I am bisexual and I prefer girls (well MY girl) to guys.

Don't get me wrong, Guys are great for sex (although girls do give better head) but for the emotions and intimacy, I get much more from my gf.

It helps that she is bi too because it lets us team up with boys for threesomes or better yet foursomes.

As far as whether you should try it, I can't answer for you but I think that if you are thinking about it, there is something there and unless you try, you will never know.

Even around 12 I was attracted to girls but didn't realize it at the time. If you have a feeling about "trying" something, you probably should.

When I was just into my teens, a few of us girls would play strip poker (to practice in case we ever played with boys). The loser always got a spanking butt naked. When I watched or if I got spanked, I always got kind of hot. Guess what? Being paddled hard is a big part of my enjoyment today.

If it feels, do it!
Boys are for Fun:
Girls are for keeps!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users