Are You A Nudist?

Discussion in 'Nudism, Naturism' started by Nathan11, Jun 9, 2004.

?

Are you a nudist?

1. Yes sir/ma'am...

26 vote(s)
    8.3%
  2. Um, no...

207 vote(s)
    65.9%
  3. Occasionally...

81 vote(s)
    25.8%
  1. Faysal

Faysal Member

Yes i am a nudist but my parents don't like it though, but i just keep it for my sisters and my babysister also kept it a secret. but my babysitter rather to go topless to show her breasts but not her full skin, she took the shoes off and find it relaxing, she laughed too while i was lying on her belly.

We had to get dressed at 3 o clock because my mom arrives at half past 3, in the future i'm gonna take a deep nude entrance on my girlfriends house.

2. vhfguy

vhfguy Member

I am a nudist. Just got back from Florida (I live in Canada) where I visited nude beaches and stayed at Cyoress Grove nudist resort. Had a fantastic time.

naked is the only way to be.

3. Nude_Sun

Nude_Sun Member

i have grown up in nude with my nudist aunt and uncle

4. AestheticNugs

AestheticNugs Member

I want to go to a nude beach!

5. angela_

angela_ Member

sometimes

6. ganesha1967

ganesha1967 barefoot bellybearer

I am nude in my apartment (full time), also currently, as I write this. When going for a swim, I go to my favourite lakes where I can skinnydip. I have found this to be the only way to swim since my college days, and generally prefer nudity over wearing clothes.

Nude in public (i.e. in the street) is not an option, as you'd get arrested for it here most likely.
    :H

I have not been in a nude club or anything, so I'd refer to myself as a non-organized naturist.
    :)

being barefoot all over and loving it,

~*Ganesha*~

7. eagleday

eagleday Member

Limited to my room when I sleep, or around the house when parents are out, or some deserted places nearby. What can I say? It's not only my parents but also the whole society condemn casual nudity as bad as sexual depravity or even insanity.

8. CloudFlower

CloudFlower Member

I get uncomfortable, unable to be nude in large... or sometimes even small groups

9. dacre4

dacre4 Member

If you are a nudist, than how exactly do you interact with a regular clothed society??

10. adree

adree Member

hi!i am male and i could like to know what are u look for;email me....felice@hotmail.com,,,thanks

11. AestheticNugs

AestheticNugs Member

you can be a nudist and react with regular clothed society if that's the way you want to put it. Being naked is comfortable, unfortunately humans seem to forget we were born naked and that there were times when everyone being naked made no difference in society. IT WAS THE THING TO DO. woot woot

LET'S ALL BE NAKED AND WRESTLE NAKED! WOOOOO

12. Arby Arthur

Arby Arthur Member

Well said, AestheticNugs!

May the first person who WASN'T born naked be the only one allowed to preach about the sin of nudity...

Peace Out...

Arby Arthur
    Nudist Blogger

13. ALeathalDose

ALeathalDose Member

I am naked all the time at home. unfortunatly with my job this cannot be a full time thing, but the minute I get through the door the clothes come off!

14. sandandfoam

sandandfoam Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Anyone around Atlanta got any info about nude possibilities with a partner (I need one) that I could attend?

15. sm0key42o8

sm0key42o8 Senior Member

I hardly ever wear clothes. I never wear clothes at home. I love to be outside and nude, but I think I might be more of an exhibitionist than a nudist...

16. arnaglosa

arnaglosa Member

Yes, Jess same with me as well, I like but dont have the occation.....

17. happyhippie90

happyhippie90 Member

i sleep nude

18. PeaceItOut

PeaceItOut Member

i am nude whenever i can be. sometimes i just want to have clothes on because it's cold, and other times, i'm like "fuck clothes!" and just rip 'em off. it all depends on the day :)

19. citrus_seas

citrus_seas Senior Member

I'd like to be nude around my house, but there is always someone home other than myself. I try to be nude outside in the summertime, but I got in a lot of trouble from my neighbors on account of that haha

20. Neonude71

Neonude71 Member

I want to work, eat, drive, scuba dive, maybe not rock climb, sleep, bathe, boat, bowl, maybe not play racketball, hike, cook, watch movies (yeah, those kind, too...) ;) , draw, sing, write, do chores and make love all in the nude! (maybe not all at the same time...)
    But as I said, I'm still learning about the natural ways to live...
    happy to be here, though!