Are You A Nudist?

Discussion in 'Nudism, Naturism' started by Nathan11, Jun 9, 2004.

?

Are you a nudist?

1. Yes sir/ma'am...

26 vote(s)
    8.3%
  2. Um, no...

207 vote(s)
    65.9%
  3. Occasionally...

81 vote(s)
    25.8%
  1. bedlam

bedlam Senior Member

yeap yeap yeap l am..

2. IAhippy

IAhippy Guest

I am nude when I can be, but it is tough in the midwest, and being in a dorm. So most of my nudity is during the summer.

3. Spidey

Spidey Member

No, it does not mean " in activities and venues where most people are wearing clothes".

I answered yes, since I visit nudist resorts and beaches, and go nude when I feel like it in my home. I do go nude in lots of other places, but mostly only where I have mentioned. Being a nudist does not mean being nude where people are wearing clothes, though I agree it is nice to do that, but I think that would be termed more of a "streaker" or "exhibitionist" than a "nudist".

4. Lonely Goatherd

Lonely Goatherd Member

Wow, I've never experienced anything like that... what do you do for school?

5. jamaica

jamaica Member

i said occasionally because i will around my home, and it doesn't bother me that the curtains are opened but i am less comfortable about public nudity only because i have been a 'victim' of several losers 'fondling' themselves in front of me at beaches, parks etc in the past. if it was an accepted thing i'd have no problem with it though.

6. jo_k_er_man

jo_k_er_man TBD

i must say when im at home and no one is around i prefer being completely nude... other than that im clothed... so i guess i fall under "occasionally"

7. newlizardking

newlizardking Member

man it feels so good to be nude. not to be corny but you feel really free and like you are not restricted by bulking clothes. even though i dont go nude all the time i checked that i am a nudist b/c if i could go nude all the time i would

8. NudistMike07

NudistMike07 Member

You could go nude around clothed people. It wouldnt be the same as being a streaker because streakers and exhibitionists only go nude for the thrill of it and to shock people and youd just be doing it because its what you do naturally and youre comfortable doing it. You might be lucky and if youre nude around other clothed people they might see how carefree you are about it and how normal it is and they might wanna join ya. Just because everybody else is clothed doesnt mean you must feel compelled to follow suit.

9. Art Delfo

Art Delfo It is dark

um,no I dont really look good and thats why I am not.If I ever get it better shape then yes.

10. NudistMike07

NudistMike07 Member

Who cares about how you look, its all about personality. If other people dont like the way you look thats their loss not yours. You shouldnt have to deny yourself the opportunity to go nude just because you dont meet up to someone ese's standards about what the best looks are. I think thats why not that many people go nude because theyre too worried about how they look and they care too much what other people think of them.

11. TARABELLE

TARABELLE on the road less traveled

AND (beside the beach in So CA - Hahahaha), I've never felt better about my body type than when hanging at my nudist camp. You see all kinds and I realize that ALL bodies are beautiful in their own way![​IMG]

12. Nathan11

Nathan11 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

I had forgotten ALL about this thread.
    :)

13. Nathan11

I bet you didn't.
    ;)

14. soccergirl

soccergirl Member

I do not like going around nude. I have skinny dipped a couple of time but that's it.

15. Nathan11

Awe...
    :(
    Are you at least a barefooter?
    :D

16. soccergirl

soccergirl Member

I don't go barefoot either unless I am inside my house.

17. Nathan11

Awe... :(
    No offence meant but, why are you in here, then?

18. Drivebare

Drivebare Member

Actually I am a nudist. I try to get naked every place that I can. I have been naked in a number of bars in the US, I have walked the street naked in San Francisco and Palm Springs, CA. I have driven bare ass naked in every state in the union except Hawaii.
    So yes I am a nudist, an exhibitionist and I thoroughly enjoy being naked. I do not really care what others thing of my body shape. I worry about my larger shape as I grow older and DO wish I could trim a few pounds and a few inches but if you do not enjoy looking at me naked, then look the other way. I am most comfortable in almost any setting when I am naked.

19. TARABELLE

TARABELLE on the road less traveled

Hey, welcome! I like you already! And I think you're gonna HAVE to go to Hawaii to complete that record.
    What's that nude beach on Hawaii? Little McKenna or something like that?

20. Hippievixen

Hippievixen Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

hawaii...

nekkid!

that sounds fabulous.