the Lottery Ticket Theory

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by mboz, Mar 6, 2005.

1. mboz

mboz Member

ok last night when i was really stoned with some of my friends my buddy came upon an ephinapy(lol) ok well wewere tryin to figure out the meaning of life and getting into all that real deep and heavy shit, so we were all like wondering how we became and what ios lif e in general? well think about ALL of everything, all of matter, like our solar system and tillions..not ven that, sexatillion! or wacter is the highest numer, u can even say a number, it is infiniti....its a concept...well just imagine all of our universe, like what we are, and the chances of anything starting to live on or evolve on one of those pieces of matter is astronomical, the chances are 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000;1 that one of those pieces of rocks out there, one of them being the perfect distance away from the sun, the temperatue, the amount of water..etc u know like the chances of that are a trillion to one or watever and we are it! we are the ONE in a infinit chance of something actauling "happening" in the univierse, thats how we got here, we are a natural phenomenon, the concept that we are a lucky, we evolved while nothing else has, we are winning in a way, so look at everyday as us doing something beautiful and extraordinary, we ARE the winning lottery ticket, i hope that makes sense