• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

#1 DogSexMaleStranger

DogSexMaleStranger

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted January 20 2005 - 09:12 AM

Hello Ladies / Girls
Have you let a dog lick your hairy privates?
How long did you let a dog do oral sex on you?

Sexy regards
DogSexMaleStranger :) :p

#2 mystical_shroom

mystical_shroom

acerbic

• Members
  • 31,884 posts

Posted January 20 2005 - 10:08 AM

hahaha LMFAO :D that is horribly disturbing and made me puke in my mouth some...

#3 Bellfire01

Bellfire01

I'll say anything

• Members
  • 6,201 posts

Posted January 20 2005 - 10:11 AM

hahaha LMFAO :D that is horribly disturbing and made me puke in my mouth some...

-------------------
THAT IS A COLORFUL PICTURE LOL. ;)

#4 smilez

smilez

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 328 posts

Posted January 20 2005 - 10:16 AM

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwww!
Posted Image

You know when you have found your prince when you not only have a smile on your face but in your heart as well.

#5 daisymae

daisymae

I'm a Rhinestone Cowboy

• Members
  • 17,010 posts

Posted January 20 2005 - 10:18 AM

That depends on if the girl likes to masturbate with shit logs, too. Keep trying, buddy....

Posted Image

#6 Bellfire01

Bellfire01

I'll say anything

• Members
  • 6,201 posts

Posted January 20 2005 - 10:25 AM

I'm guessing that someone's social calander has been inactive for awhile lol. ;)

#7 browneydgrl

browneydgrl

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 400 posts

Posted January 20 2005 - 12:37 PM

i'd never be able to look my dog in the eye again
that little flower taught you something beautiful

#8 ZePpeLinA

ZePpeLinA

Jump around!

• Members
  • 2,957 posts

Posted January 20 2005 - 12:42 PM

erm...nice one.try again loser.
Where to next?:H

#9 velvet

velvet

Banned

• Banned
  • 4,377 posts

Posted January 20 2005 - 01:16 PM

Hello Ladies / Girls

Sexy regards

my privates aren't hairy... I don't own a dog (and even if I did I wouldn't do that).. doesn't that give you diseases or sth? Anyways.. to each their own..

Makes me think of the Southpark episode where Cartman plays 'red rocket' though.. hehehehe.. that was hilarious.. hehe

http://images.google.nl/images?q=tbn:54OM4IdC6KEJ:192.197.110.181/large/sopacaredrot.jpg

The transcript is here: http://www.twiztv.co...uthpark-507.htm

while there is a soul in prison, I am not free

#10 sugarmaggie

sugarmaggie

~Green Eyed Devil~

• Members
  • 1,526 posts

Posted January 20 2005 - 01:28 PM

You can't be serious. If I ever need someone to go down on me that bad I'll shoot myself.
Posted Image
~Dance Like Nobody Is Watching~

#11 Omniwulf

Omniwulf

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 194 posts

Posted January 20 2005 - 03:31 PM

wow. look at all the NON hip replys..

I often wonder why people who dont understand are so quick to give a reply.
if you dont know something..your suppost to STFU.

#12 mystical_shroom

mystical_shroom

acerbic

• Members
  • 31,884 posts

Posted January 20 2005 - 04:22 PM

well maybe we arent as found of animals as you are...

#13 velvet

velvet

Banned

• Banned
  • 4,377 posts

Posted January 21 2005 - 02:07 AM

Heeeeyyy.. you're back!

Hey.. tsssk.. my post wasn't that 'unhip' :p

So.. you came back to fight some more eh? ;)

#14 missfontella

missfontella

Mama of Da Assassins

• Members
  • 5,056 posts

Posted January 21 2005 - 03:10 AM

Hello Ladies / Girls

Sexy regards

yes.......he is a truck driver and I don't think he'll ever be faithful

at least he gives me money though
"It's not easy being a mother. If it were easy, fathers would do it."~The Golden Girls

#15 monosphere

monosphere

Holly's Hubby

• Members
  • 1,563 posts

Posted January 21 2005 - 03:28 PM

Hey Omniwulf, good to see ya!

Just remember that one person might not have the same taste in something as the next person. Personally, whatever you do is cool with me. But that doesn't mean I have to find it as exciting as the next person. I actually know of someone who thinks that receiving oral sex is gross. She doesn't condemn it, but it's just not for her. I personally find the idea of doing anything sexual with an animal unappealing. But that's just my personal taste, not my disapproval of it for all.
Posted Image

#16 see in blonde

see in blonde

Hip Forums Supporter

•  Supporters
  • PipPip
  • 278 posts

Posted January 21 2005 - 07:17 PM

my privates aren't hairy...

I'll drink to that!

#17 see in blonde

see in blonde

Hip Forums Supporter

•  Supporters
  • PipPip
  • 278 posts

Posted January 21 2005 - 07:22 PM

monosphere, since dogs don't have the cognitive ability to know what is going on and want it, it seems like abuse to me. Aside from that it is just plain gross, unsanitary, and fucking pathetic. Dogs are great companions and assets around the house, and should be respected as such. Not used as a fuckdoll by some dude who can't get laid.

#18 browneydgrl

browneydgrl

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 400 posts

Posted January 21 2005 - 10:31 PM

monosphere, since dogs don't have the cognitive ability to know what is going on and want it, it seems like abuse to me. Aside from that it is just plain gross, unsanitary, and fucking pathetic. Dogs are great companions and assets around the house, and should be respected as such. Not used as a fuckdoll by some dude who can't get laid.

id kiss you for that statement
that little flower taught you something beautiful

#19 see in blonde

see in blonde

Hip Forums Supporter

•  Supporters
  • PipPip
  • 278 posts

Posted January 22 2005 - 12:30 AM

id kiss you for that statement

and I would be so inclined to kiss you back.

#20 sugarmaggie

sugarmaggie

~Green Eyed Devil~

• Members
  • 1,526 posts

Posted January 22 2005 - 09:40 AM

Exactly. Couldn't have said it better myself.
Posted Image
~Dance Like Nobody Is Watching~

#21 tigerlily

tigerlily

proud mama

• Members
  • 6,835 posts

Posted January 22 2005 - 12:25 PM

personally it doesn't sound enticing to me at all... but! i must say i have heard of this happening. (more than a few times actually...)

i remember a fella telling me a few months ago about his ex and her sister both letting the dog eat them out when they were younger... during puberty i'm thinking...

and supposedly a woman (my friend's sister was throwing a suprise party for) put peanut butter on her cooch and let the dog lick it off... (i don't know if either of these are true.. i think feeding peanut butter to a dog is kinda mean anyway though...makes their mouth stick shut and all...)

anyway... *shrug* i don't know whether i would classify it as abuse.. i mean, dogs lick things.. they sniff things... it happens. if you're okay with them doing that, i think it would be okay to just let em... forcing them to do it by pushing their head up against you i think would be totally wrong though... same as forcing some person's head against your crotch (unless it was a mutual agreement that you could dominate them in that way.. that would be nicely kinky...)
You grabbed my hand and we fell into it, like a daydream... or a fever.

#22 monosphere

monosphere

Holly's Hubby

• Members
  • 1,563 posts

Posted January 22 2005 - 01:13 PM

I tink dogs know enough to know what sex is. If they didn't, we wouldn't have little puppies running around, would we? If the dog is enjoying itself and not being physically harmed in any way, and is not being FORCED into doing such acts, then I can't necessarily condemn the act. I won't be doing it myself, but I'm not going to be so quick to judge others who would do such.
Posted Image

#23 crackforkids

crackforkids

• 1,291 posts

Posted February 08 2005 - 07:13 AM

fuck that man, beastiality is WRONG. and your sick if you dont see anything wrong with that.

(`'·.¸(`'·.¸ *¤* ¸.·'´)¸.·'`)

«´¨`·..¤*¢®åçk*¤..·´¨`»

(¸.·'´(¸.· '´*¤*`'· .¸)`'·.¸)

(¨`·.·´¨)(¨`·.·´¨)

`·.¸ (¨`·.·´¨)¸.·´

×°× `·.¸.·´ ×°×

#24 velvet

velvet

Banned

• Banned
  • 4,377 posts

Posted February 08 2005 - 07:28 AM

fuck that man, beastiality is WRONG. and your sick if you dont see anything wrong with that.

um.. sweets.. you know I love you and stuff.. but I have to nuance your statement a bit..

(note that I'm only giving 'facts' and that they don't necesserily reflect my own habits or opinion, unless clearly stated so):

There is a difference between beastiality (raping/forcing of animals) and zoöphilia (having sex with animals, believing that they want to).. in the old Real Kinky forum there where a couple of threads about it but they usually ended up in a shouting match. The real question here is if animals are able to consent to sex.

some points of thought:

1. Most people (including zoophiles) agree that beastiality is plain wrong and sick.

2. Zoophiles' love for animals can go as far as binding themselves to one specific animal and loving it like a 'normal' partner.

3. If an animal is not hurt and if it acts out of free wil, would sex with that animal still be wrong? Why? (there was an example of someone posting how she was cleaning under her couch naked when her dog started licking and humping her).

4. If sex with animals is wrong and the reason is that animals are being 'used', how do you feel about breeding with animals (like bringing a stud and a mare together.. or two topclass dogs.. isn't that 'using' animals as well, even for making a profit by selling their topbreed offspring)?

5. if someone only loves animals.. like a different sexual orientation.. should that be seen as 'sick' and 'unlawfull' (like pedophiles) or as 'different' (like gays)? If you choose the first.. should they be punished (like a criminal) or treated (like a patient)?

I'm not looking for answers on those points.. but just to give you an impression of the diversiveness of this topic. It's a real ethical dilemma and comes basically down to the ethics of 'consent' and maybe even 'cross species mating'.. if we can set aside our first impression it can be a real interesting topic to discuss.

#25 hailtothekingbaby

hailtothekingbaby

Yowzers!

• Members
  • 3,977 posts

Posted February 08 2005 - 07:29 AM

Dear mister post-writer...

I hope that today a rottweiler will tear your privates off. :)

I SUPPORT THE WAR ON DRUGS

FIGHTING'S A BITCH WHEN YOU'RE SOBER

#26 hailtothekingbaby

hailtothekingbaby

Yowzers!

• Members
  • 3,977 posts

Posted February 08 2005 - 07:38 AM

5. if someone only loves animals.. like a different sexual orientation.. should that be seen as 'sick' and 'unlawfull' (like pedophiles) or as 'different' (like gays)? If you choose the first.. should they be punished (like a criminal) or treated (like a patient)?

You mentioned pedophiles... yet are not these five points you mentioned also valid for pedophiles? The difference between zoophilia and beastiality is not different from the difference between pedophilia and child molestation. I know a pedophile who is very aware of the fact that sex with children might be harmful to them, and therefore chooses not to act on his desires.

This said I want it to be clear that I am nonetheless against both sex with children and sex with animals. Especially at the same moment. Ew.

I SUPPORT THE WAR ON DRUGS

FIGHTING'S A BITCH WHEN YOU'RE SOBER

#27 dangermoose

dangermoose

Is a daddy

• Members
  • 6,138 posts

Posted February 08 2005 - 06:01 PM

4. If sex with animals is wrong and the reason is that animals are being 'used', how do you feel about breeding with animals (like bringing a stud and a mare together.. or two topclass dogs.. isn't that 'using' animals as well, even for making a profit by selling their topbreed offspring)?

that is a surprisingly good point...
i never even thought of that.
i wonder if my dog was bred specifically :confused: prolly not...she's a mutt...but still. it bring up ethical questions about animals we keep in captivity...glad im a vegetarian.

#28 JohnnyATL

JohnnyATL

Banned

• Banned
  • 1,453 posts

Posted February 08 2005 - 06:10 PM

Here doggy. Who likes the Skippy Peanut Butter...Thats right

#29 TARABELLE

TARABELLE

on the road less traveled

• Members
  • 5,471 posts

Posted February 08 2005 - 06:18 PM

i'd never be able to look my dog in the eye again

That's pretty much how I feel. It's like incest - disturbing.
What lies behind us and
what lies before us are
small matters compared
to what lies within us.
Ralph Waldo Emerson
Posted Image

#30 purple grass

purple grass

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 225 posts

Posted February 08 2005 - 06:49 PM

Someone needs to get laid.
it tastes like death but it looks like fun..

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users