Celebrities who are secretly Assholes/Bitches

Discussion in 'People' started by Brocktoon, Nov 30, 2004.

1. Carlfloydfan

Carlfloydfan Travel lover

Ian anderson is supposed to be wicked nice. my friend talked to him for 20 minutes after a show and he was great

the same friend who met ian lived next to martha stuart and told her to fuck off, that is his moment of fame i suppose. she was being a bitch to him and yelling at him and his friend cos he was cutting across her yard so she was like "you druggie brats" or something bitchy like that.

my mom has been in keith richards back yard. it is beautiful.

thats all i can remember

2. Personface

Personface Tennessee Jed

Haha, yea, I agree.

3. feministhippy

feministhippy Member

I met the members of the band Black 47 a couple times. They're not hugely famous, but they've sold enough albums to never have to worry about missing the rent (unless they blow it all on beer. They do seem to get drunk after every single show). They're actually really, really nice people. I always assumed Larry Kirwin (the lead singer) would be a jerk, but he was really friendly. It probably didn't hurt that I was 11 both of the times I met him, but pretty much everyone I've spoken to who met him said he was a nice guy.

4. Faerie

Faerie Peachy

The Perfect ingredient for a president/Politician... Its part of their job :)

5. leigh41663

leigh41663 Member

I have known Jason Pollock of 7Mary3 since he was a little kid about 8 or 9. sweet kid. I know Joseph C. Pearce who wrote The Magical Child and the Crack in the Cosmic Egg. Great ol' man. and a celebrity in his own right.

I have met Linda Evans, Cissy Spacik. Linda Evans was quiet and freindly. Cissy was yelling at her child in Belk.

I have seen Deone Warwick several times with her nephew that she was sending to military high school.

I met Dave Mathews years ago when he still playing locally around Charlotteville, VA. I knew Dawn Shahan who sang back-up occassionally with Pat Travers and we were both kids at a local community college.

chatted with Lester Flatt and Earl Scruggs. Met Buddy Rich (drummer) once. I know Tom Principato (blues musician).

And have met many years ago... Princess Anastasia.

6. soccergirl

soccergirl Member

Nancy Kerrigan is a huge bitch. When my family visted Lake Placid we were at a restaurant where she happened to be eating. She was a total bitch to everyone.

7. BlackHoodedCrow

BlackHoodedCrow Member

I met Kate Jackson a few times. She was a very friendly lady! She is acused of being a Bitch because she is strong minded and wants thing right. When men do it it's OK. I hate that!!

8. Stringcheesegirlie

Stringcheesegirlie Member

Jane Fonda thinks she knows the secret to a happy life and all she talks about is how men are huge pigs........talked for 30 min

9. vamfv

vamfv Member

The smut star of years gone by, Harry Reems at last count was one of the most fucked up drunken bastards I've ever seen.
    He frequented a grocery I worked at one time. Every now and then an orange VW pulled into the drive way and out would flop (no pun intended) Reems shitface drunk and at times nearly falling on his wasted ass.
    He'd walk in, stare people down and it was like... Fuck him!

10. Super_Grrl

Super_Grrl Crazy love

The boys from Great Big Sea are supposed to be really nice :) Stereotypical Newfies, I guess.

I met Sandra Beech when I was ten lol she was really nice too :)

I'm so sad to say this, but I've heard that Mike Myers is a class A diva :( anyone know if this is true?

11. ydnim

ydnim hiya

HAHAHA Best thing ever!!:) :) :)

12. shatner is nuts
    frankie avalon is an asshole

13. beatleslover94

beatleslover94 Guest

My aunt met Ringo Starr because she was working on a cruise ship he was staying on. She said he was a very very nice man and even took a picture with her and they had a nice conversation. I met Judy Gold this summer in New York at a comedy club her act was great and she was SOOO nice. Or maybe she was fascinated by Jews from the south lol. I also met Faith Hill she was freaked out at first because I was like 8 or 9 and my mom could not find me and it just so happens that Faith's daughter has the same name as me. After that got cleared up she was pretty cool. I also met Louis Sacher ( author of "Holes") he was really nice. He gave autographs, he was wonderful with children, and didn't mind talking with his fans. My cousins from Memphis did Prescilla Presley's hair back in the day and said she was a nice women too. Once I saw Billy Ray Cyrus at a resteraunt and a little boy asked for his autograph and he got up, paid, and drove off. My friend's older sister went to school with Miley Cyrus before she was famous and said she was a complete b****. Which I agree because she didn't give a penny to the flood relief in Nashville but on her show she acts as if she cares so much about nashville.

14. DroopySnoopy

DroopySnoopy The ORIGINAL Dr. Droop

Fuckin bot. :mad:

15. Duck

Duck quack. Lifetime Supporter

^ at least it ressurected a good thread, I has a post for it, but I'm too sleepy

16. Duck

Duck quack. Lifetime Supporter

So, Michael Keaton is from Pittsburgh, and my teacher runs into his sister at a movie opening he was hoping to run into him at. He gives her a Batman shirt of his, asking if he could sign it. She's very nice, tells him that she'll talk to him, but not to get his hopes up.

2-3 years later, he's at another movie opening at the same theater, and he sees Michael Keaton. He goes, "hey, did you ever get my shirt?" "Your shirt?! I don't have your fucking shirt."

17. Karen_J

Karen_J Visitor

Lucille Ball

18. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

i heard this story before quite a few years ago and it was word for word, almost...
    the one big difference was that it was eddie murphy in the one i heard.

19. MightyBlaze

MightyBlaze Member

haha I hear TB12 can be a bit rough to his fans.

20. MIKES3

MIKES3 Guest

Dennis Rodman

Very cool guy. Ran into him at a club in the city.

Pauly Shore

Sat next to him at a hooters. Major douche bag