Jerry Bears 110Ug Tabs.. Pic Included

Discussion in 'LSD - Acid Trips' started by LSD-LadyLove-LSD, Aug 22, 2014.

1. LSD-LadyLove-LSD

LSD-LadyLove-LSD Members

I have obtained some jerry bears laid with Berkley Silver lsd crystals: I already tripped and will post my session report in a bit. This was some really good lsd, also going to post another trip report, with more explanations and pics. If you tripped in the 90s early 2000s; Berkley Silver is most likely what you tripped on. It's a very nice and fantastic crystal with a lot of mind fuckery. Love you all will update in a bit.

Attached Files:

3 people like this.
  2. LSD-LadyLove-LSD

LSD-LadyLove-LSD Members

Session Report :)

My friend (whom I haven't spoke to in a long Time)has been down and depressed and feeling lonely. I told her to drop some Lucy hang out with some of my new friends at this session partying we are having. Most people say this is a no no recipe mixing life problems and negative feelings and lsd. I find this to actually be when you can get the most out of lsd because it can bring you peace of mind which is better than any trip good nor bad. This is why we call them sessions :) therapy... Here is the session report as follows

Hour(s) 0-1: I took one tab of the jerry bears, my Psychonaut friend (Mr.S) took 6 2 150ugs and 4 bears 100-110ugs. My friend takes two a 150 and a bear. My new found psychonaut Buddies girlfriend takes 2. Mr S' roomate takes 6, 2 150 and 4 bears. Then Mr S' little brother took 4 bears. Recipe for fantastic.... 30 minutes and I'm feeling the pulsating vibrations reach the surface of my skin. I love it. It's messaging me relaxing me before my session. Everyone is giggling, some already are melting on us. I start noting the fractals opening up the vision for my geometric pattern. Rainbow... Colors, light show begin to happen as they spiral into me as I become one with the fractal abyss by hour 1.

Hour(s) 1-2: We begin a journey I no our psychi. We discuss the unity of everyone through the connection of our gods... Us. We love us and we love you. We pic things to dislike about people, because in my theory, they are the qualities you hate most about yourself. You hate yourself when you show hate towards others. We loop :) what I'm seeing is irrelevant, I've slipped away into clarity, serenity, my bliss. I mind you, my friend that's been depressed is regretting it, time for him to find him as we guide him as much as possible through it. Mr S' girl is regretting it as well. The rest are fantastic. Which is my new name, since I always say everything is fantastic. It is, we are gettin better at this :)

Hours 2-3;. I'm peaking and lost in the disconnection of my thoughts. I'm shining like metal in all my glory. This isn't opposite of ego loss. This is peace and respect that I have found for myself and you. I love you all and sorry for my bitchy ness :) as I see skulls and then beauty in the clouds reflecting on life and death. I realize it's like, when we all die we will come back we are one egg theory. Im just a swirl of experiences leading up to the greater good. God, it's orgasmic. Koala love

Hours: 3-6: I go by myself for reflecting. Too soak up everything my mind is trying to show me about myself. And to understand just a little bit more is time well spent. I I wish I could end strong but I'll just be looping on what I've already come to realize and what I actually don't realize.

1 person likes this.
  3. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

Sounds like a powerful trip. I'm surprised you were able to get so much out of a 110 ugs. Do you feel the energies of the others kind of boosted your trip? or do you normally trip that hard off 110 ugs?

4. LSD-LadyLove-LSD

LSD-LadyLove-LSD Members

It doesn't take a lot for me to have an amazing trip. I can always take high doses but that's only when I'm truly trying to venture into my psychi. My mind is very open to lsd.