Beheading

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by Pressed_Rat, Aug 20, 2014.

1. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

I am just going to come right out and say it: IT'S BULLSHIT!! I cannot believe anything I hear or see in the news at face value anymore since they have been caught lying (and outright faking news stories) so many times, but this latest "beheading" video just screams fake to me for numerous reasons I won't get into. (We know the Nick Berg "beheading" video from 2004 was fake according to medical experts who saw the video.) But I don't even have to debate whether it's fake or not, but simply pose the question: Who most stands to gain from this fear being promulgated: the terrorists or the government? Basically the US (or, more precisely, the globalist interests that control the US) wants nothing more than to destabilize the Middle East to create the pretext for even more Western control, while upholding Israel, which is really nothing more than one giant military base right in the middle of this highly resource-rich region of the world.

2. broony

broony Banned

They put us on Zoloft so we don't kill these fuckers.

We tell they doctor and the doc goes we need to up the dosage baby.

3. Pressed_Rat

No comprehende.

4. RooRshack

RooRshack On Sabbatical

You seem to be missing the vital fact that what's good for the US government is also good for the terrorists.

Just like what's best for israel is attack on israel - but what's best for hamas is israel's response to hamas' attack on israel.

They fight each other, in concert with each other.

5. Pressed_Rat

Well, I believe the terrorists and the US government are one and the same.

2 people like this.
  6. Moonglow181

Moonglow181 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Have you ever seen any battles in court, where the prosecution scientist and doctor can say something totally different than the other side's?

I do not know if these beheadings are fake or not.....I was not there and am glad I wasn't.......but it did not even cross my mind as fake until I stumbled on this thread.....but the world does seem to be getting worse and worse.....in many ways.

7. AmericanTerrorist

AmericanTerrorist Bliss

I don't even know what this thread is about. Something that just happened?

8. thedope

thedope glad attention Lifetime Supporter

It seems the queen of hearts has a penchant for lopping off heads

9. AmericanTerrorist

AmericanTerrorist Bliss

lol that she does.

10. ginalee14

ginalee14 eternity

Here's the story:
    Video shows ISIS beheading U.S. journalist James Foley

Doesn't it seem like it's getting closer, someone is going to turn out the lights and that is going to be the end of the nightmare. The lights will go out, unholy Hell will scream across the planet, rip it apart, and tah-dah! All is restored to peaceful harmony and bliss.

1 person likes this.
  11. Wizardofodd

Wizardofodd Senior Member

I have no desire to watch a supposed beheading to decide whether or not it looks fake to me.

1 person likes this.
  12. -Yggdrasil-

-Yggdrasil- Einherjar

It appears easier to simply behead someone than try and fake it. First ya gotta come up with a dummy and a fake head that looks real and even at that point it's not worth it.

13. Moonglow181

Moonglow181 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

:)

I tend to agree with last comment...and how horrible a thing, eh? I cannot stand the thought.

14. -Yggdrasil-

-Yggdrasil- Einherjar

I'm kinda into violent movies and music etc. but beheading is probably one of my worst fears in terms of dying. I'd hate to be cut up and have to feel all that pain. I once read an article about beheading when I was a young pup so it must have been in the first Gulf War era and it was an article in a science magazine where terrorists were beheading a person but wanted to know if that person was still alive after he was lopped off. So the scientist told him you're going to have your head cut off and yes it's a bad thing etc etc but we need to know if you're still functioning. Blink your eyes if you can still see us and hear us etc. so the head came off and placed on a mantel and scientist observes and the eyes are slowly blinking. Then he comes back a few minutes later and the head starts slowly blinking again. And that horrified me as a kid lol. Fuck that.

1 person likes this.
  15. AmericanTerrorist

AmericanTerrorist Bliss

Yea I don't know but I agree with wod and don't think I really wanna watch it right now.

16. ginalee14

ginalee14 eternity

I think the video in the CNN link above is edited but if somebody really wanted to see the real thing, if it truly exists, I'm sure they could find it somewhere online.

17. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

liveleak has it

looks real enough for me to believe

at least they let him say some last words to his family..even though its obviously not what he wanted to say at least he got to say something

18. egger

egger Member

Various groups try to gain points with carefully timed releases of their videos. Each group keeps a person or information in its toolbox and waits for an opportune time to use it to shape public opinion, whether it's the U.S. or terror groups.

Alex Jones will gain a few more pounds on this latest beheading incident. He's in the same league as all the other groups that are using this method.

19. Meliai

Meliai Banned

Isis is really fucked up. I don't know why they would fake a beheading when they've proven they're not above such things. I read an article a couple of days ago of how they buried 80 women and children alive.

but I do agree the US wants to destabilize the middle east and has done a pretty good job of it.

20. -Yggdrasil-

-Yggdrasil- Einherjar

Isis are a bunch of girls blouses.