Hi. I'm Sakura! :)

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by voodoovixen, Aug 20, 2014.

1. voodoovixen

voodoovixen Members

Hi, everyone ! I am 19, living in New Orleans, studying voodoo. I came here to find people (hippies) who can understand where im coming from in life and maybe have some of the same views. I am bi-racial. Half white, my dad from Haiti. I am a very misunderstood person, always getting questioned, ridiculed, blah blah blah. but anyways, itd be nice to have people to chat with - im a very out going person, i am a metal head, animal lover, 420 friendly, and a peace maker! also wanting to join the peace corps or teach english abroad . dont be shy! :*

Attached Files:

2. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

Welcome Sakura

1 person likes this.
  3. ginalee14

ginalee14 eternity

Voodoo some real shit, had a taste of it myself (literally, had me spitting in a bucket for days). Black magic has more power than god / faith / prayer (and prayer is mighty powerful). Not sure why you want to take on voodoo, aside of Haiti being the voodoo capital of the world. Why not be a shamanka instead? My daughter and I both got hit at the same time so there's no doubt how powerful and real voodoo is. She's Dominican, so I know where the black magic is coming from (her father's side!). Here's an interesting link for women's shamanism, if you're interested: http://www.shamanka.com/workshops.html

Enjoy HF :daisy:

1 person likes this.