Unsure What To Think

Discussion in 'Coming Out and Confused!' started by Bijason6, Aug 16, 2014.

1. Bijason6

Bijason6 Members

I am a 27 year old guy who loves women but not what sure what to think. Women excited me but I have had experience with guys too and I can get off just as easy

2. Piaf

Piaf Senior Member

So you're bisexual.

3. KewlDewd66

KewlDewd66 Member

Thinking won't help here, because it is superfluous.

The fact that women attract you does not have to necessarily stop you from enjoying sex with other men. Actually, quite a few men realize that sexual orientation as we know it today is largely a political, cultural and religious concept which happens to be typical for monogamous, mostly Christian societies. Pre-Christian male-dominated societies viewed male sexuality in a far more relaxed and permissive manner.

Adopt the attitude that your sex life happens to be yours exclusively, and that you owe no explanations to anyone. Do not make promises that you cannot keep. Do not hurt anyone. But embrace your sexuality as it is; free it from the impositions made upon it more than two thousand years ago, and go and have fun. Your life will thank you.

KD

4. canon9

canon9 Member

I don't think there is an explanation to the way we think or act sexually. We are what we are. Applying a label to it only opens up problems, not solutions. It's still a bigoted, prejudiced society.

What you do or think is your business or the person that you share intimacy with. If it's acceptable to you and the other person then it's fine. Consider yourself "SEXUAL."

1 person likes this.
  5. charles-smythe

charles-smythe Members

...relax & enjoy it...your bisexual...the best of both worlds...