How To Flirt With A 35-Year-Old Married Woman

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by kenny, Aug 15, 2014.

1. kenny

kenny Visitor

Recently I encounter a woman who works in a restaurant near me. She is so beautiful and I guess she is at least 35 years old or going to be 40. She doesn't put cosmetics, everything comes naturally. Natural big breasts, natural beauty and great body. I love her, she wears a number of rings so I guess she is married, so I only want to have sex with her. I often stare at her but we have still not yet talked. We once had eye-contact for a few seconds (very unintentionally). She once gave a wrong change (she is at cash counter) to me and she laughed and apologized to me. I knew it was a good chance to start some small talk with her but I was unable to speak anything. I was under pressure. I only smiled at her and said it's okay and then I went away. I believe all women could be explored but I am really not a big lover. I don't know how to start. I lack confidence.

2. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

and she lacks availability.

3. RubySoho6

RubySoho6 Organized Chaos

I know I can't speak for all 35 year old married women but as flattering as it to have a guy flirt with me, by no means, does it gives them a one way ticket to pound town with me. Chances are if she is really married you are setting yourself up for failure.

4. silk896

silk896 Member

Giving you the wrong change usually isn't the first move in the flirtation cycle.
    Step 1; Try and engage her in conversation. If that succeed, well, it's pure instinct from then on. Some have, some don't.

5. vance2335

vance2335 Banned

Why not find a non-married woman? Instead you want to break up a marriage? WOW, what a great person you are.