Is There A Country In The World Where The Women Are Really Attracted To White Guys?

Discussion in 'Free Love' started by Doctor Dave, Aug 15, 2014.

1. r0llinstoned

r0llinstoned Gute Nacht, süßer Prinz

Girls in the Philippines love white guys

2. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

So how old are you then?

3. Piaf

Piaf Senior Member

Wants to swim in pussy, rejects over 500 women.

2 people like this.
  4. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

dude...without prejudice ...piaf...with no doubt whatsoever....could get tons of pussy ...that particular poster is above average looking as far as societies eyes go....

5. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

holy shit, is this dave_techie?

6. Doctor Dave

Doctor Dave Member

If you really must know, I rejected over 500 women when I was 21-22 years old, then I committed a crime while I was under the influence of some LSD, did 4 years.... now nobody likes me. Oops!

7. Doctor Dave

Doctor Dave Member

I don't actually want to "swim in pussy"... I just have too much free time and I just sit home and think stupid shit.

8. MochaMood

MochaMood Member

I'm beginning to think the imaginary 500 girls were very lucky. Will anyone miss DoctorDave when high school starts in a few weeks?

PS Most Brazilians are not Spanish.

9. Doctor Dave

Doctor Dave Member

No I'm very sure they were not imaginary. Why does everyone call me a fucking liar. I'm sick of this shit. When I speak, it is the truth. Go to high school? One time I fractured 6 bones in my spine and almost spent my whole life in a wheelchair.... I still can't move most of my left hand or feel anything on the right half of my body. Have you ever done that? Oh I didn't think so. You probably whine when your air-conditioner breaks

Yea they speak Portuguese, and they are a mixture of native Brazilian people such as the Yanomamo with Portuguese, but I meant "Latin America," and plus Spaniards (from Spain) and Portuguese are very closely related. This country was one and the same until the 1490s, and heavily influenced by the over 600 years of Roman colonization.

Look on any old online profile, and you will see a good number of people have preference for ethnicity. I actually don't, but I'm just picking if I had to pick one... plus I'm just sitting at home doing nothing......... I have a lot of free time...

10. Doctor Dave

Doctor Dave Member

So why were they very lucky? And no they were not imaginary. I used to go to parties 5x/week selling/doing acid, etc... and my life could have been a big orgy for about 18 months in a row, and I turned it all down... but thanks for your input.

11. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

Girls love having orgies with guys tripping on acid.

12. Doctor Dave

Doctor Dave Member

I meant to say "I could have been with a lot of girls"... not necessarily "orgies"... but I could have said "my life could have been one big orgy,".. meaning that I could have been with a lot of girls... and I actually did turn down several threesomes and once it was gonna be me and 3 girls that were letting me stay at their place and I just did nothing....

And maybe if they do drugs too... maybe they would..... don't you know anything about the "free love" hippie LSD thing in the 70s...

Were you trying to be sarcastic or not? But anyway... that's when I was younger...

13. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

maybe he hallucinated the 500 women on those killer 3 yr long acid tabs?

14. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

I'm sorry that you are old and unattractive now but claiming how cool you were back in the day and make up stories about it does not make it so... Yeah, I know there were some hippies in the 70's that gangbanged on drugs. What has that to do with you? Just because there was a hypothetical chance because some people did that does not mean you could been having sex for 18 months... I feel almost mean for raping your little fantasy here but yeah, do you know how many people with overactive imaginations like you surf by these forums? The best way for us to react IS with sarcasm :p

15. Doctor Dave

Doctor Dave Member

Okay well here's some specific stories, which is just the tip of the iceberg..... because I lived in a college town during this time so there a lot of young girls around... a common thing that used to happen is that I would go out to some bar or something, and I would just talk to girls for a little bit and they would invite me back to their place, or sometimes they would come right up to me and go "hmmmm... this one's got potential...".... let's see then there was my roommate who would strip her clothes off and walk into her room and whistle for me to come in their with her... then there was all the girls I met selling acid that would invite me over to their place, etc.... then there were all the ones that I ran into that were like "hey, I'm getting drunk by myself tonight, want to come over?"... (after I had known them for a while previously, of course)...

Yea so you don't really know what the fuck you're talking about, do you? Ugly goat fuck. What the hell do you know about me?

16. Doctor Dave

Doctor Dave Member

And yea if you do 1000 hits of acid, it will last for about 3 years. Have you ever done it? So how the FUCK would you know. faggot.

17. neodude1212

neodude1212 Senior Member

Well, I for one am completely convinced.

18. MochaMood

MochaMood Member

Because you lack social and sexual skills, based on your posts. You post like you have the social and sexual experience of a high school sophmore. Based on certain things you have written, it just sounds like what you know about sex could be fitted into a thimble.

Didn't I already school you about my life experience? To refresh your memory, I have been clinically dead several times, and because of this have no fear of death. Death is warm and comfortable in my experience, as long as it comes quickly, and does not involve drowning.

As a child and adolescent, I played the double bass in some childrens orchestras and small ensembles, and have played in Carnegie Hall two times, including with the NY Pops. A third invitation was declined because it conflicted with an opportunity to go on my first cruise. I was twelve. How do you get to Carnegie Hall? Practice for 40 hours a week like it's your job, then play in orchestras all weekend. Don't forget five hours of instruction every week, minimum. Do that and maintain excellent grades in school so your mother doesn't take away your bass.

My mother lost both of her legs and her eyesight, had seven heart attacks and three strokes and I took care of her as much as she took care of me from the time I was nine after the first amputation. I didn't know my father well, but when he was dying, I took care of him too. I had buried my father when I was 17, and my mother shortly after my 19th birthday.

I have now been to 22 states, I think, Puerto Rico, and four foreign countries.

I have forgotten how to speak Japanese and Brazillian Portuguese, because typically I only need to speak English and Spanish. That's right. I have FORGOTTEN more languages than most Americans ever fully learn.

I have loved. I have been heartbroken, and loved again.

I have completed a Marathon despite injuries sustained during training.

I have a tattoo on my abdomen, and I laughed the entire time the outline was inked.

I have kicked the pants off depression.

I have gotten away with an attempted murder in a room full of witnesses. Wasn't even charged. I think she was too afraid to go to the police, and I think maybe the witnesses all experienced schadenfreude. My mother discovered the scene and stopped me. At that point, my mother had lived through seven heart attacks and two strokes, and was just beginning to lose her sight. She intimidated the woman into apologizing to me.

I could honestly keep going, but you get the point. You do not know me, little boy. So you had a frightening injury. Be glad you escaped with what little damage you did, and go live a real life instead of wallowing in fantasy. Oh, and, stay in school, and don't do drugs until you're an adult.

19. Doctor Dave

Doctor Dave Member

Actually, I'm retired. I rent homes. I don't have to work. I collect rent. And I run a nonprofit organization.

Let's see other than that... I've spent months of my life living on the street sleeping next to dumpsters, spent 4 years locked in cages with violent criminals and did it all with a smile.

wow you had a tattoo... that's TOUGH... I bruised my spinal cord and broke 6 bones in my spine. Who the fuck cares what stupid ass places you've been to?

So you're a violent maniac? Sounds like you need to be taken off the street. You're proud of being an attempted murderer?

I can speak every language in the world. It's called Google translator.

How exactly is playing some musical instrument important? It's not. I used to play guitar...THEN I GRADUATED HIGH SCHOOL!!!!!!!!! Or actually, I paralyzed my left hand, but is playing some stupid little instrument actually important. No!

Explain to me how you have been clinically dead.

So, yea, I have more life experience than you do.

No sexual skills.. finger, mouth, dick. Pretty simple. No social skills... maybe because of dealing with people calling me a liar all damn day.

What the hell you know about me UGLY ASS BITCH.

20. Doctor Dave

Doctor Dave Member

Do I have to convince you of shit?