What Is Good Foreplay?

Discussion in 'Free Love' started by Doctor Dave, Aug 11, 2014.

1. Doctor Dave

Doctor Dave Member

What is good foreplay? In your answer, please specify if you are a man or a woman.

Is it enough just to do some fingering and oral on her before you stick it in? Can I add anything to that?

2. VerySexual

VerySexual Members

I'm male. You could start with doing something non-sexual and flirting while doing it. You cuold try kissing her. That might lead to massaging her...all over, not just her boobs. If she wants you, she'll be up for undressing; her and you. More kissing, boob squeezing, place your leg between hers and apply a little pressure. If she's into it, she'll start humping your leg. This is a really far out idea, but you could ask her how she would like to be pleasured.
    People are individual, duh! While the elements of sex are pretty much established, how you apply them is different from partner to partner, and sexual experience to sexual experience. Then of course there are horny women who just want to fuck. They will usually tell you so. Personally, I prefer the twohour sex session. Turn off the phone, TV, computer; the world doesn't exist and time stands still. If it's a threesome, four hours! ;)

Remember, the man who knows woman, knows all. Good luck!!!!

3. Moonglow181

Moonglow181 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

speaking of 3 somes is never any foreplay for me...Sorry, I am just old fashioned, and just believe in real caring and love and sharing between 2 people....sex wouldjust be a benfit...That is my idealistic dream self speaking.....

4. VerySexual

VerySexual Members

So Moonglow...what is good foreplay for you? How do you reciprocate with your beloved? What foreplay communicates the deep love you feel for him/her?

5. MochaMood

MochaMood Member

The mind is the most important sexual organ! Foreplay should ideally start long before we even get to the same space. I love to give/receive racy love notes, teasing texts and photos by phone, and maybe even a few phone calls full of tempting and distracting promises. I like to leave him something fun is his lunch bag like the handcuff key, or a small bottle of massage oil. He knows what's waiting when he finds that!

1 person likes this.
  6. Doctor Dave

Doctor Dave Member

Thank you MochaMood. You are probably the most helpful person on this site. Can you give me some examples of racy or teasing notes/texts that I could say to a girl? And what kinds of tempting things to say on the phone?

7. MochaMood

MochaMood Member

You have to be yourself. If I may be allowed to generalize, I would say most women I know hate lines. I get excited by what my dude says because it is organic, and particular to us. He says, "You're in trouble" and I'm on fire because of what that means between us. Well, that and his accent. You have to say things that make sense in context.

My ex once wrote me a letter, a part of which said something like, "I'm a pauper because I am owed 100 kisses you've not yet paid." Any reference thereafter to 100 kisses would warm my heart, and I would silently "Awww!" Another ex used to tie me up, and make me count backwards from 100 while he kissed me all over. Each kiss got progressively more sexually satisfying. If he made me lose count, I had to start over, and he would return to chaste kisses somewhere innocuous. Any references he made thereafter to 100 kisses was arousing. Context.

Any dude can say some slick shit to me. It's exciting when it actualy pertains specifically to me. Our contact should be personal, not something from a form letter.

8. mudlife73

mudlife73 Member

I had a girlfriend in high school that once told me "turn me on but don't touch me" and for years I thought she was crazy. That was the best piece of advise I ever got from a woman. There are no two woman that are the same and that is the best part and the journey is finding out everything about that person.

Cheap lines/stupid comments/sticking it in will not get you the best sex you ever had. Taking time days before to make her smile and be relaxed and happy will give you and her the best sex. My grade 9 sex ed teacher told us...."she cums first" and that personal rule has kept them happy and always wanting more.

I might sound weird but I'm not a sex every day or quicky kind of guy but if you treat them the right way they will want it more than you do. You have to learn about each and every one and if you show that you care it will come back to you over and over.

Learn to find the G-spot.....they love it.

9. Amethyst_Bliss

Amethyst_Bliss Member

I'm a woman.

Good foreplay is the build-up of tension. Someone that just straight goes down on me right away and expects to stick it in is LOUSY foreplay.

Give me lots of kissing, eye contact, caressing, playing with the breasts, dirty talk, and then working your way to my clitoris where it becomes stimulated enough and ready.......I would require a good 20 minutes or more.Using toys is nice too.

Being insanely attracted to someone (where you just have to have your hands on them) is also nice.