Whatever The Girl Wants...

Discussion in 'Free Love' started by King Names, Aug 3, 2014.

1. King Names

King Names Members

Which ethnic group from long, long ago came up w/ the best looking dragon art/symbol out of all ethnic groups w/ dragon art/symbols?

I'm going w/ the greeks!

Just google greek dragons, and see how come this is my answer!

2. Doctor Dave

Doctor Dave Member

One time I was talking with a psychiatrist and he said that when he realized about getting laid, it was like an epiphany to him, and he said it's "whatever the girl wants" and he was able to go to bed with 95% of the girls he wanted to go to bed with...

Can anyone explain this to me?

3. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

what is there to explain? you have sex with girls by giving them what makes them want to have sex with you. this is a surprise to you?

the only trick is realizing that you have to give them what they actually want, not what they claim to want, which are generally two completely opposite things.

4. TooReal

TooReal Banned

The real skill comes into play when what the girl wants is what YOU wanted all along.

Women will go out of their way and do things no man would even have the balls to do if a man simply treats they as an equal and with respect.

Having a large penis and knowing how to use it helps as well.

TooReal

5. Doctor Dave

Doctor Dave Member

Okay you say what they ACTUALLY want, not what they CLAIM to want.. can you explain this to me?....... what do they ACTUALLY want? Other than sex? I don't have a large penis, but it's like 6".... I'm just a standard white guy but I can keep it hard for hours....

Enlighten me!

6. Moonglow181

Moonglow181 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I want to know what kind of psychiatrist was that? He does not sound very professional......

7. Doctor Dave

Doctor Dave Member

sure he was professional.... we were talking about sexual issues, and he said his experiences.....

8. Moonglow181

Oh.....so he was not making a generalization about all women...that's good.

9. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

Sure, it's very simple: he was boasting. Or did you watch him getting this 95% into bed? Seems not a good psychiatrist at first instance. But he's probably fictional :p

10. Moonglow181

Yeah, I am bothered by that......a psychiatrist telling you how to manipulate someone.....????

11. Meliai

Meliai Banned

Guys that give me everything I want just so they can have sex with me creep me out

12. TooReal

TooReal Banned

Manipulation is a science and an art form...believe me I know and I have been trained.

Obviously this so called....Psychiatrist either is a Moron or does not exist.

The goal of manipulation is to get the results that are needed and desired but have the target think it was their idea to begin with.

I know that sounds scary Moonglow....but would you rather that I lied instead?

TooReal

13. Gongshaman

Gongshaman Modus Lascivious

Having a psychiatrists salary doesn't hurt either. (rolls eyes)

14. AngelAus

AngelAus Member

How much would they be on?

15. RainyDayHype

RainyDayHype flower power Lifetime Supporter

You see a psychiatrist for sexual issues? That's odd. Psychiatrists just prescribe meds for mental issues. Maybe you meant to say therapist. Though a therapist wouldn't discuss their personal life with a patient.

16. TheGhost

TheGhost Auuhhhhmm ...

^ This.

17. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

Did you watch Anger management?

18. Piaf

Piaf Senior Member

Has that happened to you a lot?

19. Meliai

Meliai Banned

I've had guys play the whole nice guy routine to get laid, yeah. I dont really let guys just give me things, but playing the nice routine is creepy too..as if a girl HAS to have sex with you as long as you're nice to her. Its a weird mindset. Guys like that always turn out to be the biggest assholes once they figure out you aren't going to sleep with them

20. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

you know, like how they want a guy to be mean to them, while claiming to want a guy with a sense of humor.