3 some with wife

Discussion in 'Free Love' started by hifonics, Jul 29, 2014.

1. hifonics

hifonics Guest

Married for 18 years and have been discussing a 3 sum for some time. Wife wants a fmf and I want a mfm (go figure). Can you folks who have had 3 somes tell me how it went the first time, good, bad not worth the time. Also how did you feel as a couple or husband and wife after the deed was done? Did you do it with a friend, co worker or stranger?

1 person likes this.
  2. VerySexual

VerySexual Members

It went great! 4 hours of MFM fun. I had a male friend, of over 10 years, of mine come over, (it was talked about/planned; no surprses.) Hi Covina, I'm here by Magic Mountain.

Do you have a third lined up? That can be difficult. People you think might be into it, might not; and they'll talk. Those who you think would not be up for it could be seething volcanoes of sexual energy waiting to jump at the opportunity. If you guess wrong, there goes a good friend. If you ask a co-worker who gets offended, there's a sexual harassment beef.

My first MFM threesome was with a very close male friend and a horny girlfriend. He didn't believe that we were serious untill he walked in and found her blowing me while she was topless. She really enjoyed that night; we really enjoyed that night! She was supposed to get one of her girlfriends for a FMF, but never did. Oh well.

It was a sexual awakening for me. It was a whole new dimension of sexuality for all of us.

Good Luck! ...and have fun.

Tell your wife to bring someone home and just go for it!

3. hifonics

hifonics Guest

No we don't have anyone lined up yet, still trying to decide over a male or female. She is not bi in any way but she wants a female. I would love for her to take me and another guy. Maybe have her swallow his load and i give her a cream pie. Dang maybe we will end up with a woman with a giant strap on. Have you any other 3 sums than just that one?

4. VerySexual

VerySexual Members

Yes, I have done three with that first GF and freind. I have done a bunch with my woman and a friend from college. We do it once or twice a year these days. They just aren't as horny, or sexual as I. It leaves me frustrated because I would like to do this more often. It starts by deciding on a date and time. Get her in the mood before the other shows up; massage, kissing, fondling. When the other person shows up encourage them to get naked as quickly as they comfortable. It helps if you two are nude when you greet him/her. It's very weird at first, but that wears off quickly one everybody is naked and touching each other. It just gets better fom there. For us, we all cum and then take a break...which s great as we talk about different stuff. Then someone starts touching another sexually and we are off to the races again. WooHoo.I hope this helps. Go for it!

5. Double Penetration

Double Penetration Guest

ooh i love DP

6. VerySexual

VerySexual Members

A MFM threesome doesn't automatically mean a DP. It depends what everyone agrees on. What have you and your wife discussed, Hifonics?

7. Si69

Si69 Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

My wife and I had a 3sum with the same bisexual guy for about 5 months. It was sexually very arousing for us both and we all fucked, sucked and penetrated each other. In the end though my wife found herself getting to emotionally attached - she had a problem separating the sex from emotion, which many men do not have a problem with. Also he was a bit complicated and only wanted any sensuality to take place in bed - soley straight behaviour (even when the three of us were alone) except when in bed.

So I left in the end - my wife carried on with him for a bit while I went with other guys, but she split with him later.

For pure sex they say that the best 3sums are when nobody knows each other. She doesn't think she would do it again - at least not so far..............:-~)

Simon

8. nympho man

nympho man Member

Just be careful not to start having feelings for the other person. We had a friend for a year or so joining us for mfm. Toward the end my wife started getting feelings for him and we called it quits. We are still friends just not that close. It was very hot though while it lasted.

9. badder2

badder2 Guest

my wife is bi-curious and we have talked about looking for a unicorn. We are a pretty straight forward couple and not really interested in swinging or an openly open relationship. Just a friends with benefits relationship that just my wife, or both of us can have some fun with. Now to find somebody that fits the bill in our corner of the planet.

the keeping emotionally detached is a big deal though, and certain ground rules would have to be agreed on by all three. As long as you are open and honest and follow the rules it should be fine.

10. pussywatcher50

pussywatcher50 Members

Our first time went great but she was very scared at first. Some things she did really surprised me she did with him but not me, like suck his cock. She never sucked my cock because she said it was nasty. She never let me fuck her in the ass and just the fact she let him feel and squeeze her tits which she wouldn't let me squeeze them she said it hurt. But she let him do all these things and each time he came in her she would raise her ass off the bed up to him pulling him in deep. She never did that with me. But I have gotten use to it. Love watching her let herself go when she is with another man.

1 person likes this.
  11. jimandjan

jimandjan Member

My wife and I enjoyed all kinds of hot sex, except anal, and neither of us were into that. The one thing she let her lover do, that until then she didn't want me to do, was he would suck on her pussy lips really hard and pull them out. She had alway told me not to do that. She said they were already big enough. Another time when we met with the same guy, and another couple. He told the other woman to eat my girlfriends pussy, She asked my gf if it was alright, and once she got her ok, went right at it. Her husband looked at me all told me, he had tried to get her to do that for years, but she never would. So you just don't know, what they are thinking.

12. buzzgunner

buzzgunner 180 grains of diplomacy Lifetime Supporter

This is EXACTLY what broke up our threesome. My wife and I had an MFM threesome going with our best friend for a little over half a year. Then she started to fall in love with him (she still loved me, but now she loved both of us), I got jealous, and it fell apart. The worst part for me was that I arranged the whole thing in the first place and talked them both into it. Once it got going, we were all having a great time.

I wish it hadn't ended that way.

13. barnaba

barnaba Members

I'm sorry but this was one of the more depressing things I read today.

It's one thing for your gf/wife to get into it with another guy, but to openly do things for him in your that she doesn't want to do for you is downright depressing. Its understandable for a girl to not like giving blowjobs, but such girl should not jump at the first opportunity to give some random guy one in your presence. At the very least, if she was feeling more frisky than usual it should have been your cock in her mouth.

14. PaullyNormous

PaullyNormous Members

I've been barking up this tree for years. I think I may be able to do it now if I can get my wife and NY sisters wife to agree to it. I would love to give it to the both of them at the same time.