A message from Robert

Discussion in 'Psychic' started by old_crone, Jul 29, 2014.

1. old_crone

old_crone Super Moderator Super Moderator

Relaying a nessage from the other side of the flesh, without first being asked; is something I usually do not do. In Roberts case He is asking and pleading for a way to find closure and forgiveness not only for those left behind but for himself as well.

I see Robert sitting in a chair out side. He has dark hair, wearing blue jeans and is late 40's maybe its hard to tell because his energy says he is older. Maybe this was the beginning of his failing health. He made promises when he was alive he could not keep. Forgiveness is not about condoning an action but learning to move on from the experience at hand.

At this point I step back and let Robert give his message.

{For thoes who knew me as Bob..Ya, I made it. I had my doubts there was an after life but doubts are a bit like drinking weak whiskey...you never get the results you expect. Love is not just a good feel but a commitment to stretch beyond yourself. When the purity of your heart is not leading the hormones things can go so horrorably wrong. Peace is about seeing our own actions and reactions for what they are and we are not islands unto our own small worlds. Our choices and actions cause ripples we never imagined or see when we are self absorbed

Its a strange journey when Spirit begins to seperate from the human form and the flesh. Its like one side disassoiates from the other. Memory lingers between the two sides and is much like a bungie cord that brings you up short. A whole new set of walls and bounderies click in. Even as you are struggling with this seperation the pain the flesh goes through lessens as the pain of spirit and how we lived our lives kicks in.

Here the fool begins to understand the wisdom of his path as much as the wise man understands he is the fool. If you really want to know the power and ripples of the choices you made sit in on your own death and dying. Peoples opinions of you are not the worst...how you see your self in the bigger picture hurts the most. I am so sorry for the choices I made that were ruled by my selfishness and pride. I wish I had paid more attention to your heart and understanding the struggles you were facing. As I did my own life review I knew I could never move on or bring healing to both of us without passing this message back to you. Don't know there is any reason you should listen. I just hope in some way I can take the burden from your shoulders and help you see how to move on with your life.

The greatest gift we can give to those around us is to love our self enough not to feed the anger and rage inside us. I never told you how alone and afraid I was sometimes. Maybe simple honesty would have been better. I knew my expectations of you just as you know yours for me. Sometimes those expectations can be so wrong. I still wonder what keeps us locked inside ourselves and am not sure I understand this place called fear we feed inside of us. Are we that afraid to be vulnerable and love from a pure heart.

There are a million things I want to say and not sure what matters the most. Please know I want peace for both of us and I finally hear your side of things. Please know I am sorry. Some how without words I believed to be sensitive made me weak. A belief can be wrong. May wellness be yours as well as love. Rob}

1 person likes this.
  2. ~Zen~

~Zen~ Ancient Mariner Administrator

'Tis a strange journey, and one to be embraced!

3. Moonglow181

Moonglow181 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

WOW, that is so beautiful, and it rings so true in every respect.......we do get locked inside sometimes for so many different reasons....My main one is fear I think.......

I hit liked this post, but then nothing happened so I hit it again...and think I pressed like then unlike...so then I pressed like again...I apologize if you got 1 unlike from me......

Loved reading this.... :)

4. old_crone

old_crone Super Moderator Super Moderator

Thank You both for your thoughts.

Robert still stops by once in a while to let me know the one who needed his message got it, and to say he is finally at peace.

5. IMjustfishin

IMjustfishin Member

what are the odds right?