Ladies, do your partners give you anilingus?

Discussion in 'Oral Sex' started by SinnamonDragonChanta, Jul 28, 2014.

1. SinnamonDragonChanta

SinnamonDragonChanta Guest

Ladies,

On average, how often have your partners given you anilingus in the average sexual experience.

I just love getting a woman who has nice hips/booty on her all fours and licking her butthole for a long time. It does feel good I know from experience.

2. silk896

silk896 Member

I don't have a partner atm, but during both my long-term relationships, analingus or aspects of it was a common occurrence.
    With two women it becomes just another part of lovemaking, but it was rarely, if ever done from behind as you describe.

3. I'll Be Waiting

I'll Be Waiting Guest

I can't wait to do it. But I don't no if I'd just go for it! In my fantasy, I guess the woman wouldn't have taken a shit since her last shower. Technically, there's no point in saying that you're not actually licking particles of shit, because I guess you are!

Last edited: Sep 7, 2018
    Ihavedirtyquestions and Seanjohn like this.
  4. naturegirl1

naturegirl1 Member

Hubby does it regularly...doesn't insert his tongue, but just licks around my anus. I have to say it really feels good!

5. doreigirl

doreigirl Member

Every time without exception. My hubby loves to give it and I love to get it even more.

6. tarotsailor

tarotsailor Members

7. VerySexual

VerySexual Members

Lucky you, Dorei!!!

8. birsha

birsha Member

I'm occasionally the receiver. But it's fairly rare. I dont' really like it so it's not an issue.

I do it to my boyfriend fairly often though. Not every time or anything like that, but pretty regulary. I love how it makes him squirm. ;)

erofant likes this.
  9. jerrys007

jerrys007 Guest

lucky guy - its such a great feeling = I cant stop smiling when it happens

10. badder2

badder2 Guest

My wife has just started enjoying it in the last year. Before when I would drift farther south, she would butt scoot away or move me back with her hand. I got to the point where she enjoyed a bit of ass play. Both rimming with tongue and finger. We have since moved onto finger and small toys in the ass. She cums way harder with this than just pussy licking. Next step anal; something she has never wanted to try but with the big orgasms she has been having with the ass play she is finally "somewhat" looking forward to it.

alwaysready1970 and Richard70 like this.
  11. paula_sweetcheeks

paula_sweetcheeks Member

Master licks my ass perhaps once every couple of weeks. It's not at any set time, but He seems to often go there after I shower. Also, sometimes after a spanking He'll lick my ass and then fuck me there which is delightful...

Katravenclaw and Richard70 like this.
  12. Roadside Jerry

Roadside Jerry Guest

I lick my ladies.asshole when going down on her. So far she has only gotten close to mine,although she has fingered mine.

alwaysready1970 likes this.
  13. meg04

meg04 Guest

its been known to happen on occassion. i dont mind. i love my ass licked.

Katravenclaw likes this.
  14. sk1966

sk1966 Members

My wife loves me licking and kissing her lovely musky ass. I really enjoy it turns me on.

15. Triple Ace

Triple Ace Member

Analingus SHOULD be part of any good anal sex session. Unless the girl doesn't like it, it's not right to have anal without eating her butt first to warm her up and relax her.

Without analingus beforehand, often anal sex is painful.

I love eating my wife's big pumpkin ass before I split it open with my dick.

16. chili

chili Member

I really enjoy doing it and it is always obvious when the woman is enjoying it!

Downonthemuffin likes this.
  17. I'll Be Waiting

I'll Be Waiting Guest

Nice

18. Darknightz

Darknightz Members

I'll lick her ass any time I can! Quite enjoy pushing my tongue inside also.

19. cincy

cincy Members

I brought this up to my wife a couple of years ago, while on vacation...she said "go for it". I'm allowed to tongue fuck her ass multiple times every day. I always thank her for the privilege.

Katravenclaw and Oelrob like this.
  20. Katravenclaw

Katravenclaw BottemsUp

We sometimes have limited time for sex so I don't get everything I want every time. Not necessarily a negative. Annalingus is always "on the table" according to him. In practice... Usually once every 2 or 3 weeks. I love it. He loves it. But it does turn him on so much to do it that sometimes the anal penetration is cut a tad short... Also not necessarily a bad thing. On those nights I usually get a second round to make up for it.

If you haven't used cum as anal lubricant for round 2 you are missing out on an awesome sensation. I highly recommend you try it.