anal sex and a comfort level

Discussion in 'Oral Sex' started by angelica peaches, Jul 23, 2014.

1. angelica peaches

angelica peaches Member

There have been men that I have had anal sex with, and men that I would never ever even consider anal sex as an option. I guess it is all in the comfort level you have with that person. It is also off the table is he is aggressive and like a bull in a china shop. I need a lover with a slow and gentle hand when it comes to anal.

2. TooReal

TooReal Banned

I am a very well experienced Bottom Man and although I am extremely well endowed if anal sex is initiated properly and time is taken to prepare both the woman and man for the experience it can be a wonderful experience for both.

As always...the MENTAL ASPECT of any sexual act must be properly triggered as if one person or the other or both are nervious and simply do not trust each other...things simply are not going to work out.

TooReal

3. TooReal

TooReal Banned

I would like to say that both partners must WANT and DESIRE to do any specific sexual act before any attempt to do so is made.

TooReal

4. KingWilly

KingWilly Member

Thanks for the sharing Peaches. not sure what to make of it other than saying "Okay"

5. TooReal

TooReal Banned

I understand what Peaches is talking about and getting at.

And if I am wrong....by all mean's Peaches correct me but I KNOW there are a large in number amount of both Men and Women who cannot separate a particularly violent, harmful and vicious experience committed by a specific person or persons who in this case we will say are Male...and this man has been unfortunately mentally, emotionally and to a small point physically abused by various woman and as NO REAL MAN IS GOING TO GO CRYING TO THE COPS....TELLING THEM MY ENGLISH AND EXPOSITORY WRITING TEACHERS asked me to stay late after school using the excuse that they were doing me a favor giving me some extra tutoring when 30 minutes into the lesson this young kid's English Teacher is banging this young male student up the ass with her Strapon-on while at the same time this young man's very pretty early 30's Expository Writing Teacher is giving him head and talking and connecting with this young man upon a level where this student equates the paddling of his ass....the hard and deep penetration and F@C#ING of his anal channel....and certain verbal key words developed to increase this young man's sexual drive....well if this kid told the Cops...which he would NOT....he would NEVER survive the jokes!!

TooReal

6. TooReal

TooReal Banned

As far as being a woman looking forward to enjoying Anal lovemaking and she is saying that there are some men who have traits she recognizes right off that are NOT going to stop if she asks they to stop or slow down.

Such men are animals and as I have great issues with men like this...if anyone here has problems because of such men or even women....JUST ALERT ME!!!

I will give them a chance to apologize to you...your friends and relatives...to me...to the membership and anyone they have abused in the part.

Believe me....I ALWAYS tale the peaceful way out as I abhor violence....and I especially abhor people who use their authority to abuse others sexually, mentally and physically.

But if any member here has a REAL PROBLEM....and please understand any attempt to frame another party as being the abusive side when they are NOT....will be something for me to figure out very early on and quickly and a person here DOES NOT want to be on my bad side.

If a member needs help...I will first need to talk with you and then if things match up....I will use my connections in the FBI, NSA,DIA and other groups to TEACH THE ABUSIVE PARTY A LESSON THEY WILL SOON NOT EVER FORGET!!!

I ABHOR RAPE AND SEXUAL VIOLENCE!!!

So....if any member is feeling down and confused....and doesn't know whether to call the cops as to do so can label the victim just as easily as the accused....PM me...I will help.

TooReal

7. silk896

silk896 Member

Peaches may have said it in an obscure way, but I completely agree.
    Unless the guy is a total creep, I usually had sex if we dated a second time.
    With precautions, vaginal sex can be exciting, it can also be extremely mundane, but with no harm done.

However giving your bottom to someone is not a simple thing. I was very choosy who got to go there. Very choosy!

8. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

If you are just going to rip off song lyrics.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnVOt2LK2Gg"]The Pointer Sisters - Slow Hand - YouTube

9. Annwyn'Bri

Annwyn'Bri Member

I understand what she is trying to say. But I think that's true of any kind of sex act. It's just more important with anal sex.

10. TooReal

TooReal Banned

The excitement that a couple can experience during Anal Sex is very much dependent upon whether or not the MAN knows what the HELL he is doing...as well it is important for the woman to understand her reactions will drastically effect the inexperienced male and at that point it usually turns into a disaster.

I will explain one of my experiences with Anal Sex with a lady who was beautiful and although a bit scared....TRUSTED ME...not to seriously hurt her.

Now we had been having vaginal sex for some time and because I am well endowed the issue of Anal Sex had not come up as she was worried that I was too big for this and I as well did not press the issue.

One afternoon we went out for lunch and she right out asked me...why I had never tried to have anal sex with her as at this point she began to think perhaps I might not like something about her.

I reassured her that I was very attracted to her and sex with her both Orally and Vaginally was fantastic and I would LOVE to have Anal Sex with her but I told her we have to prepare both mentally and physically do to the size of my penis and we discussed exactly what kind of experience she desired.

She explained she wanted to feel completely dominated and almost Anally Raped and I explained that would be difficult to do without hurting her.

So....I developed a plan...and we had dinner at my house and we had Extra Dry Vodka Martini's with 3 Olives and we had a wonderful meal I cooked and after 3 Martini's she was feeling no pain.

We began with me giving her a full body massage with Baby Oil on my Massage Table in my Weight Room and she was now asking me to do it...but I continued to loosen her up with my fingers and at the right moment I penetrated her which was slightly painful to her even with the Martini's.

She really did not want to stop and there was some pain and crying involved but what at first was something she desperately wanted me to pull out and stop...became something that she could never again DREAM of not having inside her.

Her pain went away and her passion and lust took over and we both came harder than I could ever remember.

But this was all possible because WE TRUSTED EACH OTHER!!!

TooReal

11. TooTrue

TooTrue Member

I do agree TRUST is an EXTREMELY important factor in a relationship, both in & out of the bedroom!

12. Annwyn'Bri

Annwyn'Bri Member

You illustrated the whole thing right there...

Trust, desire and preparation.

13. NikeGirl

NikeGirl Member

One of my favorite positions is when the guy fucks my butt from the front while at the same time fucking my pussy with two fingers.

14. TheGhost

TheGhost Auuhhhhmm ...

[​IMG]