Nude Boating Meets?

Discussion in 'Bare It! Nudism and Naturism' started by Hairless1, Jul 13, 2014.

1. Hairless1

Hairless1 Member

Does anyone ever organize nude boat meets for an afternoon of nude socializing on the water? I've wondered about finding a good area on Lake Ontario to do this. Then, announcing the gps coordinates for people to be able to find the location. Maybe I could even fly a flag with the AANR logo on it so people could see it from afar & know that they were approaching the correct boat group?

Does this sound like a crazy idea or a good one?

2. dragondenoir

dragondenoir Member

My husband's best friend bought a huge boat. We went twice this year. We went to their place and I went nude. Because they never saw me clothed before. When we went over, they even said they were hoping that I came over nude. I convinced his wife to get nude too. So we got in there suv and went to their boat. It was lovely walking on the pier and spending the day on the boat as they fished. On the pier, a guy came from inside of the boat. He saw us and said he wished his wife would walk around like us. He can only get her to never wear nothing on the boat. She we inside.

3. Asphalt-cowboy

Asphalt-cowboy Members

I would definitely be up for something like that.
    Great idea

Alice in SC likes this.
  4. Piobaire

Piobaire Village Idiot

I used to sail every weekend. Besides a couple of de facto nude beaches which you could only access by boat, there was one island which was a bird sanctuary. You couldn't land, but like-minded folks used to anchor and raft up in the bight, hang out, and socialize.

joker69 and NudistTed like this.
  5. JudeLawless

JudeLawless Members

This is an awesome idea. Boating and nudity should always go together!

6. Piobaire

Piobaire Village Idiot

They certainly did in Florida. 'Round here it's a bit chilly this time of year; 'wind chill factor' is a real thing.

7. DINO CORTEZ

DINO CORTEZ Members

I do nude bodypainting adventures for adults on Vancouver Island, BC, Canada. Plenty of pristine natural locations to hunker down in, and be mischievously artistic.

Playboy flew up years ago to do a TV feature on my projects - it was fun and popular!

Granite69 and NudistTed like this.
  8. Granite69

Granite69 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Back in my late 20s and early 30s, I used to have a Seadoo Sportster that I’d take out on Lake Champlain (NY/VT border) on my days off when I didn’t feel like hiking. Usual MO was to bomb around the lake for an hour or so wearing just a Speedo and life vest before finding a calm cove far away from back-and-forth traffic and then nude sunbathe on the deck of my boat. Every once in awhile, some odd boater would see my glorified JetSki from a distance and think it was adrift since no one was visible. I would just pay them no mind as they approached and soon enough got an eyeful. They’d usually turn away quickly with an occasional set or two of eyes glancing backwards at me as their boat sped away. Good times. Wouldn’t trade those memories for anything. Got some hella sunburns, but it was all for a good cause.

joker69 and NudistTed like this.
  9. nldn

nldn Senior Member

Not something I have ever done, for me the water based activity I like to do nude is swimming.

10. BalHarbourMexMom

BalHarbourMexMom Members

My 4 daughters, sister, and I are members of a family nudist friends group here in Miami Beach. We meet at Haulover Beach, in homes, and on our boats. Even when my girls and I just go for a cruise on our Sundancer 510, once through Haulover Inlet we all get naked. We spend entire weekends on the water naked. The weather here is generally good enough to to be naked year round at home, on the water, or on the beach.

Sambone and NudistTed like this.
  11. ReneSD 2015

ReneSD 2015 Members

you didn't mention your nephews, are they not part of the nudist group?

Sandra Miller likes this.
  12. BalHarbourMexMom

BalHarbourMexMom Members

Yes when they are with my sister they participate.

Sambone likes this.
  13. How old are they?

14. BalHarbourMexMom

BalHarbourMexMom Members

They are 9,14,16

15. .

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 26, 2021
    Natepnt66, Ralfee and Alice in SC like this.
  16. BalHarbourMexMom

BalHarbourMexMom Members

Nudity is not illegal. In fact Haulover Beach is a family nude beach.

Very Fast Car likes this.
  17. beachwalker

beachwalker Members

.... and Playalinda

Very Fast Car likes this.
  18. BalHarbourMexMom

BalHarbourMexMom Members

Haulover is 1.5 miles from our home and is the only beach my 4 teen daughters, my sister and I go to. Summers, my sister's 3 sons go with us as well.