Touch free orgasms

Discussion in 'The Orgasmic Experience' started by Mr_Magician, May 13, 2014.

1. Mr_Magician

Mr_Magician Guest

I knew a girl who was able to orgasm without any sort of physical stimulation. This included no thigh clenching or humping of items. She said that she had worked on it for months while in her teens and had "never gone back". I was fortunate enough witness her practice this (we were very close friends). She used some techniques I had never really seen before, with what were clearly excellent (and extremely and wet!) results.

A few weeks later I met her exchange student friend, with whom we had a few drinks. This girl had apparently also become interested, and able to achieve a similar experience with some help (but that was just word of mouth, I didn't see it of course). Since then the subject has come up in a few conversations, both with guys and girls, but I have not met anyone who has claimed to be able to do it. Anyone tried or achieved this as a matter of interest?

2. Annwyn'Bri

Annwyn'Bri Member

I can cum just by sexting with my guy... my imagination goes into overdrive. Although I do admit it includes some thigh clenching too...

3. RainyDayHype

RainyDayHype flower power Lifetime Supporter

Yes.
    I can definitely do that. I've been doing it for a while. I have a fantastic imagination.

4. betsycam

betsycam Members

I have a rotten imagination, so those of you gals who can do this with your great imaginations, can you share what you are thinking about?

5. iswhatitis7

iswhatitis7 Member

What were her techniques? I have an ex who could do something similar...wondering if the same techniques or what?

6. drumminmama

drumminmama Super Moderator Lifetime Supporter

While I suspect I need to get out my troll spray, I'll play along.

There are multiple methods of inducing (especially) full body orgasms in the yogic world.

Many have been expanded upon in the West as strictly sexual things.

It is very possible.

7. Aerianne

Aerianne Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

It's happened to me more than once.

My guy could talk an orgasm out of me.

1 person likes this.
  8. dooboige

dooboige Member

1 person likes this.
  9. drumminmama

drumminmama Super Moderator Lifetime Supporter

Well, I was thinking solo, but those techniques are pretty impressive, too.

10. Annamal

Annamal Members

Experiences this for the first time last night. Some thigh clenching and kegels were involved. Brought on my LSD. Hit me like a ton of bricks, sitting in a room with 6 people. Amazing, and no one had a clue!

HOLYSHIT. it was damn good.

11. SwitchyWoman

SwitchyWoman Members

Highly orgasmic here so it's happened to me on different occasions in various circumstances. Just lucky I guess.

1 person likes this.
  12. Annwyn'Bri

Annwyn'Bri Member

Supposedly, there are more than a dozen kinds of orgasms a woman can have... clit, vaginal, nipple, touch (anywhere on the body), gspot, anal, oral (giving), squirting, mental, cum by command, tantric, blended, dream or sleep orgasms....

Not all women can have all of these, and some might have them and haven't recognized them as an orgasm.

1 person likes this.
  13. SwitchyWoman

SwitchyWoman Members

That's one reason I would never want to be anything but woman.

14. kopimi88

kopimi88 Members

I've tried I dosers before. At first it didn't work out well, but the more i concentrated and just focused the feelings i'd get from the binural beats, the more i could feel a tingling feel on my penis head.

Also from the experience i had with it, i can somewhat ? replicate ? the muscle twitches and it kinda feels nice :)

but all in all , only precum. no huge orgasms. wonderful muscle clenches ( at the right spots) but no orgasms.

15. naturegirl1

naturegirl1 Member

16. sunfighter

sunfighter Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

I once gave a woman an orgasm just by staring into her right eye.