nudisum should be nothing sexual

Discussion in 'Nudism, Naturism' started by simmie877, May 3, 2014.

1. simmie877

simmie877 Guest

i have been to a nudist beach many times i have to say mainly in spain.i have never seen anyone make any sexual advance to anyone no matter what sex they are. yes i agree it is only human nature to glance at another person who is also naked even if it looking at someone of the same sex. yes i have seen other guys with a erection and this have never seemed to bother anyone. it is natural for males to get erections. i have had them my self on the beach but thats more from the warm sun than seeing females naked on the beach.

what i am saying i read many things on the internet that suggest that nudism is something sexual in a public place, this is totally wrong it just people who want to be close to nature.

i think if others go to a nudist beach if you are male or female you know that at some point you are going to a male with an erection and has long has they are not flaunting it or sat there masterbating then this should not be of offence to anyone.

Just enjoy the way god made you and enjoy being naked

2. Dude111

Dude111 An Awesome Dude HipForums Supporter

Your right it shouldnt be!!

Society has been so fucked up/conditioned to think it is which is partly why they frown upon it........

3. freecospirit

freecospirit Member

This is inevitably a grey area. When out and about dressed many of us notice others and will find some of them sexually attractive but apart from simply noticing them that is an end to it. On a beach nude, CO or totally textile it is just the same; that is human nature.

Males can get erections which sometimes they can do little about but they usually don't last long if ignored so I agree there is too much made of them. Masturbation (by either sex) or other flaunting in public is not acceptable and most of frown on it.

When you consider what the general population do nude aside from personal hygiene and sleeping it often involves sex and the great majority of people happen to be nude when they have sex. Simply enjoying the feeling of being naked as opposed to being clothed has become an alien concept to many people.

As has been said society has been so messed up that we have lost site of the joys that nature gave us. In a warm climate, where you are lucky enough to live in, no clothing is more comfortable so why should it be so wrong to choose that option. Bathing costumes leave nothing to the imagination so why do we need them?

4. cuddlefart

cuddlefart Member

I absolutely agree!
    Sex is nice and all but simply enjoying being nude is something completely different in my opinion.

5. Jon-Marc

Jon-Marc Member

I've never been to a nude beach, but I've lived in three nudist resorts since 2005 in different states. Only once did I see a sex act happening; that was in an indoor pool. Fortunately, no one else was there, and I just ignored them. Had there been children there, I definitely would have said something to them. At one resort, I saw a man sleeping by the pool sporting an erection. Again, no one else was there, and I just ignored him; he was apparently having a very nice dream.

6. Bilby

Bilby Lifetime Supporter and Freerangertarian Super Moderator

Since I have quite a toned body, my best chance of getting laid is to go nude where legal.

7. Erica:)

Erica:) Member

I agree.. It shouldn't be at all. having grown up in it, I think makes it a lot easier to understand, but unfortunitly, for most they think its all about sex and getting banged, and having orgys.. haha It has been very relaxing and encouraging for me and my family. I would tell anyone to give it a go.

8. WOLF ANGEL

WOLF ANGEL Senior Member - A Fool on the Hill Lifetime Supporter

Sadly, Nakedness, Nudism and Freedom of expression has had such Bad press with = worse than those of prude nature but moreover, those who seek to implant the suggestion of perversion and crudity = Oh for the innocence of youth

9. nldn

nldn Senior Member

I agree. You may be naked when having sex but that does not mean you need to be sexual or having sex when naked.

10. twixychick30

twixychick30 Member

Agreed, its just our natural selves.

11. dark suger

dark suger Dripping With Sin!

I'm naked all the time I don't think of it as a sexual thing I clean naked I cook naked read watch tv study work out eat swim frolic

Michael Rankin and noodist_jen like this.
  12. RickIsHere

RickIsHere Visitor

...because you can. :sunny:

13. Dude111

Dude111 An Awesome Dude HipForums Supporter

Excellent....... Please tell us more :)

14. nisei_girl

nisei_girl Member

I agree that if you are at a public nudist beach or at a public place but I have gone to many resorts as a kid and an adult and sex happens. The purist who run these places try like hell to deny it but you don't have to look too hard to see it.

15. dark suger

dark suger Dripping With Sin!

Well it's easy cause I live alone so y not be naked but even when I lived with my parents or when I stay with friends or something I'm naked a lot. At night I go to the beach naked and swim and just enjoy life some times during the day if no ones around I will go out in the yard naked but that's rare. I don't have a problem being naked or being seen naked but I don't want to make anyone uncomfortable so I try to keep it low key but it's a big part of my day to day.

16. Shakti_Om

Shakti_Om Local Pixie

I'm one of those who does not see nudism as essential sexual.
    For me it's just part of a liberal lifestyle. If I'm hot I undress, if I'm around friends who don't mind I will be topless or nude.
    Sex to me is something separate.

:)

Sx

17. Yorik99

Yorik99 Member

I'm naked whenever possible, if i get into a sexual situation then fair enough, but we can get into a sexual situation dressed. Does it really matter?

18. naturegirl1

naturegirl1 Member

Let me stir this thread up a bit! Who here thinks nudists/naturists are essentially exhibitionists? And has anyone ever noticed that a lot of the libertines/swingers here are also quite often naturists? Is there a link between swinging & enjoying the naturist lifestyle?
    Let me add that I have been a naturist for 30 years, I used to sunbathe topless before that. I also consider myself to be an exhibitionist! I am not at all coy about my body, never have been! I have also been quite promiscuous in my past.....make of that what you will!

19. RickIsHere

RickIsHere Visitor

:wink:

Totally.

20. Shakti_Om

Shakti_Om Local Pixie

A lot are. However there's also people that are just wishing to remove clothes and be essential 'natural'. And somewhere in between are those who favour a bit of both.
    It's much like wearing clothes, some like to show off and others put on something practical; most of us are somewhere in the middle. :)

As long as we are decent and respect each other I can see no reason why an individual motivation for being nude should cause friction.

Sx :sunny:

Michael Rankin likes this.