Straight guys sucking cock?

Discussion in 'Oral Sex' started by ashdawkins, Apr 21, 2014.

1. Curious Libra

Curious Libra Member

Mchip...I feel like we're in exactly the same situation :) and I mean exactly! My gf has always expressed an interest in having sex with another girl (as she had a lesbian experience in her early teens) so I may make a deal with her.
    For me, it's not about the person at all and it would have to be a shemale (so pretty specific) it's more about the experience with the cock that the person! Which is why I see mine as more of a fetish as it's not about being with a man, it's about cock. If women could have cocks I'd be alllllright with that :)

Sissybrandy likes this.
  2. mchip

mchip Member

I guess I never thought of it as a fetish or about it being just about the cock. I just figured I'm bi because I want to suck and get pounded by a cock and cocks come on guys and guys that like sex with other guys are gay (or bi if you like sex with women too).

3. dark suger

dark suger Dripping With Sin!

Well when u think about riding the Cock do u think about the guy at all like him holding u down or spanking u or what his face looks like as he cums

4. mchip

mchip Member

No I don't. I think about how awesome it feels having it inside me. I'll also spend some time thinking about an MFM with my girlfriend. Not really focused on the dude but more his big cock stretching her out.

5. dark suger

Maybe it is a penis fetish then but as always I suggest giving everything a try. There was a time where I thought giving a blow job was disgusting and now well I just love it lol so try it all

6. amandatrans

amandatrans Member

i would love to give some guy head just to see what its like

7. Arizona man

Arizona man Members

all these guys that want to suck a cock, but they are not gay or bi. I'm new here and am quite ashamed of myself for thinking that they were.

8. Arizona man

Arizona man Members

I'm not trying to be a smart ass but i just think that if I wanted to suck or get sucked by a man then I would be bi or gay. I love women so I would be bi. I think in the heat of the moment I would do anything with what was available. I read a lot of post before I posted and I don't see any attraction to any male like that has been stated many a time. If I was in an MMF or a MFM I would be open to anything and that would at least make me bi whether I wanted to admit it or not. Grabbing a guys cock and helping him fill all of the wifes holes is a turn on to the max in my book. Taking his cock and tasting my wife's cum is also a turn on for me. Oops I'm bi again. If me licking or sucking her juice off of his cock and he comes (if he hasn't already) well I'm sorry but i'm bi again. I'd never do an MM but to much ecstasy can be had when all three or four or five etc.all connect for everybody's pleasure. I just convinced myself that I am bi and if the opportunity arouse would make the most out of it.

9. AmericanTerrorist

AmericanTerrorist Bliss

Technically just doing something sexual with someone of the same sex does not make a person bi or gay. Example- there are lots of females who experiment with other females but end up being straight.

Now do I think every guy posting in this thread about wanting to suck a guy off is totally straight? No. I think there is some denial for some people (most likely)....as well as varying degrees of sexuality.... you know, someone may be 50 50 attracted to males and females and another person may not 75/25 and yet another 90/10. Just some examples.

I do think some guys just don't want to call themselves bi, but yea, technically you can be straight and do things w someone of the same sex.... it has happened lots of times.

Shrugs.

10. Curious Libra

Curious Libra Member

I think labelling yourself just isn't necessary though and it's created a detour from the real thread here.
    Animals in the animal kingdom will hump anything, regardless of sex, a lot of the time and we are just animals as well.
    The only reason why I wouldn't say I am bi is because men do not turn me on at all, it's just cock. I think it's sexual curiosity and definitely not entirely straight but I think to be bi you need to be attracted to other people of the same sex, not just curious about their parts.
    If that makes sense.

11. pailee

pailee Member

Maybe those of you who have such thoughts but do not feel attracted to man, should try pegging? You can realize many such fantasies in this way and still it is sex with a female partner.

12. AmericanTerrorist

AmericanTerrorist Bliss

I agree that there is no need to apply labels. I don't label myself at all really. I mean I'm a female and married to a man. But I tend to view people as.... people. Like, look at the individual person not the gender. So just overall, I don't apply any label at all to myself.

13. Sam13

Sam13 Visitor

As per Curious Libra I'm another male who considers myself Straight and have been married happily for many years. I have however harboured a secret desire to suck cocks over a long time. I also think its a fetish thing, as I have never been physically attracted to any men, and have never been interested in any other types of sexual activity with men.
    The cock is the focus only. I have always wanted to experience such.

14. JimInPhila

JimInPhila Member

"Fetish"
    I like the concept, really "doable."
    --"I'm straight, and have a fetish is suck dick."
    --"I'm straight, and enjoy getting pegged by guys."
    Totally cool thought. No guilt and no labels. Well yea, but the label of a fetish is minor.

15. doreigirl

doreigirl Member

These threads crack me up. This is about the 50th iteration of the same question about "straight" guys wanting to suck another guy. No labels, but "straight" is probably not the one label I would be using. :)

16. celticman4

celticman4 Member

Guess you just proved your own negative, in more ways than one. OMG, I just labeled you :devil:

17. drumminmama

drumminmama Super Moderator Super Moderator

Sadly, the conversation is only had when some posters are fapping away. As if arousal turns off their inner editor and completion wakes up their inner prude.

It also occasionally touches on the difference of attraction to person as whole versus person as hole (and stick.)

By many of the posts talking about women, I would easily say that a swath of male posters are in fact neither straight nor gay because all they care about is the receptacle. It's an ass, a pussy, a mouth, a servant.

18. dark suger

Oooooo I like that

19. jgalley

jgalley Guest

I haven't been here in awhile so forgive me if I already posted in this thread.

It is possible for a "straight" male to think about and/or do something like this.

I am in no way attracted to men, the thought of kissing one disgusts me (sorry) as does cuddling/foreplay/etc with a man.

However I do like sucking cock and have a few times. I've also wanted to try anal sex. Both with a girl and a strapon and another guy in me.

"You're bi then" eh...no...as I'm not attracted to men otherwise and have no desire to have a relationship with one..so can't really call me bisexual either.

20. JimInPhila

JimInPhila Member

I had a real shocker yesterday, hearing my straight buddy say it. He got into some legal crap, typical "baby moma" bs. His lawyer is truly awesome and did some magic tricks for him. So my Bud says to me, "Jim, when he said that 'we got this,' I wanted to get on my knees and suck his dick right then and there. I not lying."
    If you knew how totally straight my buddy is, you'd appreciate it all the more.

1 person likes this.