Nude sunbathing

Discussion in 'Nudism, Naturism' started by NatureDude, Jan 11, 2014.

1. NatureDude

NatureDude Member

How many of you nude sunbathe? I've been finding uneven tans in spite of sunbathing nude. I max it to 30 minutes but occasionally I go longer but I do this mainly for the vitamin D benefit not to tan. It seems that not all body parts are affected equally even on the same side which seems strange, do any of you experience the same problem?

2. freecospirit

freecospirit Member

In my experience different parts of the body tan differently due to many different reasons:

The way you sit or lie down inevitably means some parts are shaded some of the time.

When you are not nude simply going about exposed parts lateral exposure.

Skin that regularly exposed (face/arms/legs) are bound to tan differently.

Uneven application of tanning lotion.

I'm sure that others will be able to add more reasons to this list.

3. meeses

meeses Member

This past summer I was tanned evenly and quite dark. I guess it depends on how often you tan nude.whenever I was in the sun, most of the time I was naked so that might be the reason. Either way, there is not better way to tan but(t) naked.... pun intended :)

4. dark suger

dark suger Dripping With Sin!

I do how else will everything get colored evenly

5. Amontillado

Amontillado Member extraordinaire HipForums Supporter

I thought you Aussies had that "Slip slop slap" policy? (Unless you're in Melbourne, Florida.)

Anyway, you're out in the sun and you turn brown (and hopefully no more than that). What happens, happens. If the tan's a bit uneven, I don't see why you care.

6. NatureDude

NatureDude Member

I choose to avoid midday sun. I have no intention of sunbathing for hours on ends. 30 minutes is enough for vitamin D and Australia has a Vit D deficiency problem.

7. Piaf

Piaf Senior Member

I don't, but I would.

8. jen1976

jen1976 Member

I'd experienced topless sunbathing, but not completely nude sunbathing, love to though.

1 person likes this.
  9. meeses

meeses Member

once you sunbath nude , you'll never do it again with a bikini on :)

1 person likes this.
  10. Missnood

Missnood Guest

I can't tan even if I tried, I'm way too pale. I do like going out to my backyard nude and relaxing with a beer or two or tending to my garden.

11. granny_longerhair

granny_longerhair Member

I don't go out specifically for the purpose of tanning. I go out because I love the outdoors and the sunshine. If I go to a nude beach, I'm quickly back in the shade. In my back yard, I only usually go out in the morning or evening. Where I live, midday in the summer is unbearable unless you're in the pool. There's always the neighbors to think about, too. Mine are generally cool with it, but I don't want to push it.

12. punk_rock

punk_rock Member

Everyone is different. I sun bathe nude quite frequently, I do find tho that my tan is not as good around my penis/pubic area but other places are better. It does depend how much sun various body parts usually get.

13. wobs

wobs Senior Member

there is nothing wrong with nude sunbathing, just havent got the balls to do it!

14. raulperuvian

raulperuvian Member

sun, seawater,sand, and being naked, simply perfect to the health

15. NatureDude

NatureDude Member

20-30 minutes outside a few times a week is all it takes to make me tanned. Even my feet have tanned and I didn't even try to get them tanned.

16. nudist60

nudist60 Member

We both sunbath nude we are nearly always nude out side be it gardening washing the car even nude hiking

17. nldn

nldn Senior Member

If I can though the opportunity is rare. On a beach means no towel dance and a swim in between is more comfortable.

18. nakedrhode

nakedrhode Member

Yes I find that . I spend a lot of time tanning and I never tan even no matter how hard I try.What I hate most is the uk summer is so short I just start going brown and its winter and by the time summer comes round again I am pasty white again.

19. NatureDude

NatureDude Member

Do any of you get aroused when sunlight strikes the genitals? This happens to me, therefore if I ever go to the nudist beach or resort I might have to lie on my stomach or cover up when lying on the back.