What's the favorite x positions?

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by isabelladejura, Nov 15, 2013.

1. isabelladejura

isabelladejura Guest

What position u like to have with ur partners ?

I like traditional ones

2. nz male

nz male Senior Member

I would prefer either doggy style, missionary, or having a woman straddle me.
    Have tried a few other positions as well as the cupping position.

3. *MAMA*

*MAMA* Perfectly Imperfect

Me laying flat on my tummy while getting it from behind, missionary, sideways, and doggie are my top faves. Me on top with the man sitting on a couch is pretty rad too....standing with my back against the wall and legs wrapped around him... facing each other with me up on the counter....I could go on and on here...lol

4. nz male

nz male Senior Member

My wife's butt is not her best looking feature, so I avoid looking at it when she's nude & find positions that I'm able to view her better body areas instead. Her butt is barely noticeable as its so flat & has basically no cheeks either.

5. *MAMA*

*MAMA* Perfectly Imperfect

Really? No one else is going to answer this? It's just gonna be me and nz discussing sex positions? :toetap05:

6. Lovetheswirl

Lovetheswirl Guest

favorite would have to be double cow girl. One girl riding my penile shaft, while the other is sitting on my face. Exxttaacccyyy

7. Quiet Storm

Quiet Storm Member

I prefer to be bent over, in any position, any way....(in the shower, on all fours, standing up, over a couch, over a lap,...anyway!)
    However I like all positions.
    This may sound lame, but I'd really like a really good missionary position, no one I've ever been with would do much of that..

8. RubySoho6

RubySoho6 Organized Chaos

I like doggie, me on top or me on my back with my ass at the edge of the bed with him standing. You need a tall bed for that depending in how tall he is.

9. Melesbia

Melesbia Member

My partner and I have been together over 17 years. We have fantastic sex life. She loves to fuck me strap on style, holding my legs up by her face while she plows into me like crazy. We choose the dildo size and style based on our mood (we have a large assortment lol). We love to talk dirty to each other while we're having sex. I like to beg her to cum in me, which she sometimes can if the balls of the dildo rub her clit just right. Mostly I just beg her to sit on my face and cum in my mouth which she does every time! We also love anal sex. She will fuck my ass with the strap on from behind while I lay on my side. She will lift my top leg over her shoulder and while her dick is in my ass, she'll shove another dildo in my pussy and fuck me till I cum like crazy. Often I'll add my vibrator while she is fucking me and cum into oblivion.

10. nz male

nz male Senior Member

Her butt.

11. ihateblueballs

ihateblueballs Member

I love doggie and reverse cowgirl, but I can't really think of a bad position!!!

12. RubySoho6

RubySoho6 Organized Chaos

That's because you love looking at that ass. :)

13. ihateblueballs

ihateblueballs Member

So true!!!!!

14. leeds85

leeds85 Member

who doesn't like doing it doggy style!

sideways on in the spoon position is good too, you get the benefits of doggy but its more relaxing pace, much easier to lean forward to play with the clitioris and breasts. I discovered the joys of this a few years ago when i had a knee injury.

15. eggsprog

eggsprog anti gang marriage HipForums Supporter

doggy, but she doesn't like it as much so we don't do it too often. her on top is nice too, i like watching her be in control. favourite is probably her against the wall, legs wrapped around me, like mama mentioned previously.

16. enhancer13

enhancer13 Senior Member

Hard to pick one that is the best! We like varity and never finish where we started. I guess if I had to pick the one that gets me there the best it would be her laying on her stomach with her sexy ass arched up and me coming in from behind. Love riding that hump. This is the one she suggests when she has had her fill and wants me to finish.

17. la Principessa

la Principessa Old School HF Member

Doggy style, on my back with my legs up near my head (don't know what that's called lol), and cowgirl are my top three.

18. silk896

silk896 Member

For m/f penetration: I lie good 'ol fashioned missionary.
    For f/f - just as close as she can get so we can wriggle lots
    For anal penetration - penis or strapon - I like it standing up from behind- not leaning over, but both standing: very intimate.

19. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Triple cowgirl.

First one to milk the cow

Second one to churn butter with it.

Third one to spread that butter on my gawddamn sandwiches

20. toofreaky

toofreaky Guest

Sounds hot! Makes me want some....lol

21. cowboys filly

cowboys filly Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

doggie in front of a mirror, and reverse cowgirl