How to convince her to let me go down on her?

Discussion in 'Oral Sex' started by Crazzzy, Sep 15, 2013.

1. Crazzzy

Crazzzy Guest

This probably already been asked but I'm new and wanted to make my own one!
    My partner is always shy about oral sex, she gets scared of me going down on her so I very rarely get to do it. (A few times a year). She has no problem giving me head to start us off but I never get to return the favour. I really enjoy oral (more so than sex) 69 would be my favourite act.
    How can I convince her to indulge a bit more in oral?!

I've also never cum from oral so I'd love to get her to do that..

2. Aerianne

Aerianne Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I didn't realize that NZ's women were this prude. There's another guy from NZ that has this same problem with his woman...

3. deleted

deleted Visitor

4. outlander14

outlander14 Member

Try finding out what her fantasies, etc are out of the bedroom and start to fufill some of those. With the added attention she will hopefully become more confident and be more receptive. However, there are some women that for whatever reasons don't enjoy that. The key is not to be pushy, and cater to some of her other desires.

5. Ranger

Ranger Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Stealing a page from Redd Foxx in the tv series "Sanford & Son"...clutch your heart, holler it's 'the big one' and collapse face down in the 'target zone'.......

6. Jo King

Jo King wannabe

Tie her up then lick away

7. silk896

silk896 Member

Discover if her shyness is the result of any insecurities (eg she thinks she's ugly down there or she smell wrong and so on) It's amazing how many girls/women believe their genitals are "yuck"
    If so, you have to convince her she is beautiful and just perfect, which of course she is.

If it is just genuine shyness .... well, that's why God invented seduction!!!

8. nz male

nz male Senior Member

Yeah, that would be me your referring to.
    Some woman just have this idea that having their genitals licked is so wrong. What are they so concerned about - that's what gets me wondering why its so taboo ?

9. Ranger

Ranger Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

You think that's taboo try earning your 'red wings' 1%er style.