Talking with men who fucked your wife before you.

Discussion in 'Free Love' started by Son of John, Jul 23, 2013.

1. Duck

Duck quack. Lifetime Supporter

This is not the thread I expected from the title. And on this site, it probably should have been.

2. MochaMood

MochaMood Member

My husband has spoken to three men who've fucked me, but never about sex. It is always the elephant in the room. One had been engaged to me briefly. One didn't believe in marriage nor monogamy, but had wanted me to have children with him. (He still does, but he can want in one hand and shit in the other, and see which fills up first). Both of those were previous partners I'm unlikely to fuck again. The third was my extra-marital boyfriend. He wants to impregnate me too, but that is soooo not even up for discussion! I told him to ask my husband for permission, and see if my husband invokes his right to veto my choice in partners. He has never asked. My husband doesn't want the details of my encounters with other men. He's not uncomfortable being around men who've lain with me, but he really doesn't want to talk about it.

srgreene likes this.
  3. crazyinvt

crazyinvt Member

Since my wife began spreading her legs for other men I have met the guy that popped her cherry on her first date as a freshman in high school. Over a few beers and with a lot of prodding, he has told me how he fucked her within 30 minutes of picking her up for that first date. He said she was the only girl he ever fucked that didn't try to push his hand away when he first reached for her pussy and how she took her own panties off in the backseat so he could fuck her.

Deejay88 likes this.
  4. crazyinvt

crazyinvt Member

Another good friend that fucked my wife before I knew her and has fucked her since we married, often tells me about what they do together. He is the one that introduced us about 3 hours after he fucked her and knows I fucked her later that night. He and I often talk about how easy it is to get between her legs and that I have no interest in hearing how they "mad love" or "had sex". He knows that I want to hear all the details in plain English. Like the following, which is as close to a quote as I can remember.

" The first time I ever took "your wife" out she was a sophomore and I was a senior and all the guys said she put out on the first date, so I took her to the drive-in, and before the movie even started I had my cock in her. And when I took her home, I fucked her again right in her driveway. Man, that woman just loves to fuck."

Deejay88 likes this.
  5. hotdamandcheese

hotdamandcheese Member

Ahhh yeah dude , leave it where it lays

6. T.C.

T.C. Member

Never happened to me, but sometimes I think what people could think when they meet or see people who have had sex with their current girlfriend or wife.

Inviato dal mio iPhone usando Tapatalk

7. bobsmoot

bobsmoot Member

I played bass once in a band where all of us had fucked the same groupie (at different times), without each other's knowledge of it. She was the guitarist's girlfriend (pretty serious) when we found out that she had banged all of us at one stage or another.

He thought it was pretty funny, we all did actually. We all chatted in depth about the crazy shit she liked to do in bed. Wasn't so much a turn on as it was just plain funny.

8. Son of John

Son of John Banned

I have talked with a few of the men who fucked my wife both before we married, and afterward. Most of them are nervous until the realize that I am not angry with them for having fucked her, then they will usually relax and give me all the details.

And a few of them have said what has to be my favorite phrase to hear from a previous fucker: "Your wife is the best pussy I've ever had!" I always thank them, and then manage to work-in to the conversation my own favorite phrase "When you fucked my wife!"

One of the guys even had some photos of her which showed her naked, her big beautiful tits and that lovely hairy **** of hers. He asked if I wanted him to give them to me, but I told him I wanted him to keep them to look at while he remembered fucking her.

9. Son of John

Son of John Banned

Thanks to the guys who have answered this thread truthfully. For the rest, I have a suggestion. If you know a guy whom you are pretty sure has fucked your wife, would you be brave enough to approach him, when you could be alone, and say to him
    "Susie has told me about when you fucked her! Don't you think she's a really good fuck?"

Once he's gotten past the shock of what you just asked, the chances are good that he will be able to open up and say "God, yes! I loved fucking your wife! She IS a great pussy! I loved shoving my cock up that big hairy hole of hers and ramming her 'til she came and screamed out 'Don't stop fucking me! Fuck me! Fuck me! Don't stop fucking me!"

And in case you are wondering, I did hear those very words from my own wife's first husband. He and I love to get together and share our fuck-experiences with this one woman that we refer to as "our pussy!"

10. Karen_J

Karen_J Visitor

My current boyfriend fucked me years before my husband did, but we never had a serious relationship. The two of them have talked about it a few times. That guy also fucked me before he fucked his wife, and I told her she was missing out on something good. Her roommate told her the same thing.

Deejay88 likes this.
  11. forumsguys

forumsguys Members

12. Just for fun

Just for fun Live your best life

I hung out with my x's new guy and suggested certain things she was good at and he thanked me.

13. g65389pon

g65389pon Members

I’ve known my wife since we were 15 and I’m the second guy to fuck her. We were in high school back then, so yeah I talked to guys that fucked her back then. Now, I talk to my best friend a lot and he fucked her back when we swapped with him and his first wife. Can’t say it ever bothered me but now days it definitely doesn’t. Heck, I’m working on talking my wife into a 3some with us and him.

14. Nakedwalker

Nakedwalker Members

Mine has been fucked by quite a few, and I have casually met several of them. For the most part, any conversation was the typical “small talk” and NOT sexual. The one exception is my best friend from work. He and she had a FWB thing for nearly a year but it had been over for a year before I ever met either of them. He’s shared some stories and some really hot Polaroids.

Last edited: Aug 5, 2019
  15. olderndirt

olderndirt Senior Member

I talked with every guy who fucked my wife in college. They made a point of meeting me because she dumped all of them for me. Actually, at the time I met them, i didn't know they had been fucking her, just having fun with her: getting her naked, fingering her, etc. Still, I knew they were the competition and I was winning.

16. ArtyB

ArtyB Members

Just one guy that I see sometimes that has fucked my wife on the one occasion, my wife said that he was useless it was over in seconds. Anyway I have fucked his wife about six times and she showed plenty of emotion

17. VeryAnon

VeryAnon Members

I would love to be able to talk to men who fucked her. In her teens she fucked black guys, so I would love to talk to them, or even better, get some home made videos made by them!
    Unfortunately that was way before digi-cams became available ;)

Josh987654321 and Nakedwalker like this.
  18. SharingIsCaring

SharingIsCaring Members

Unfortunately I haven't had the chance to talk to her former lovers, I did however have multiple talks with her lovers during our relationship. I always loved to chat about our adventures together aftewards.

AnyaZ89 likes this.
  19. Josh987654321

Josh987654321 Members

My wife was a virgin when I met her and she’s never done more than kiss a guy, get her tits rubbed over a bra and rubbed a cock through pants on a drink dare in college. Wish there were guys before me so we could compare notes. Was thinking how cool it would be if my best bud pounded her out.

Last edited: Jan 26, 2020
  20. Hugh_36

Hugh_36 Members

Ive met the BF of the girl I've been fucking. He didn't know. It was wierd but also kinky. I was thinking "I bet you don't know I've fucked her soon after you, tasted your cum in her and then added my own."