Talking with men who fucked your wife before you.

Discussion in 'Free Love' started by Son of John, Jul 23, 2013.

1. Son of John

Son of John Banned

Have any of you men ever had a converstion with a guy who fucked your wife before you met? He could be a previous lover, or even an ex-husband.

I will admit that I have talked with my wife's first husband about this. He was a bit nervous at first, but when he realized that I was not going to be angry about the fact he had fucked her before me (and so many more times, since they were so young and horny) then he relaxed and told me many of the details of their fuck-life together.

I loved it when he quite innocently used the phrase "when I fucked your wife".

I have also been able to locate two others of her previous fuckers, and after they got over the shock at what I asked them, they, too, were able to really open up and talk about it. One was the first to use the phrase with me "your wife's the best pussy I've ever had!"

2. machinist

machinist Banned Lifetime Supporter

that would totally freak me out. not something i want to know about at all.

3. PineMan

PineMan Senior Member

Yes - I got a phone call from one former g/fs ex once (how he got my number is a mystery), telling me that he was going to come down here with his shotgun. Needless to say, it never came to be.

4. odonII

odonII O

How did your wife feel about this?

Mirsman likes this.
  5. monkjr

monkjr Senior Member

I've never been in this situation before so honestly I don't know how I'd feel about it, but I might be up for such a discussion if I were married. The driving motivation to have such a discussion would be to learn new techniques in the bedroom I could take to the bedroom to improve my own relationship that worked well in the past for her with other guys which I might not have been told about.

Mirsman likes this.
  6. Mike Suicide

Mike Suicide Sweet and Tender Hooligan

I wouldn't sweat it cuz id be better then her ex and better then her next.

Mirsman likes this.
  7. TheSamantha

TheSamantha Member

That sounds fun to talk to people who have had sex with people you know.:daisy:

8. TAZER-69

TAZER-69 Listen To Your Heart! Lifetime Supporter

You can compare notes. LOL

9. Son of John

Son of John Banned

To answer odonII, she did not know about it at the time.

Later, when she and I were talking about her former "experiences", I did ask her how her first husband was "built", as compared to me and she admitted that he "may have been" a bit bigger than me, which I found a bit disconcerting at the time.

It was quite a bit later that I admitted to her that he and I had talked about him fucking her. To my relief, she was not offended, but seemed to be turned-on by the fact that he had described her as "great pussy"!

Anyone had similar experiences?

Mirsman, Magicalmoments and Alonso376 like this.
  10. buzzgunner

buzzgunner 180 grains of diplomacy Lifetime Supporter

My wife and I were in a threesome for about six months with my best (male) friend. After he started fucking her on a regular basis, the two of us guys would get together frequently (without her present) and the topic of conversation would eventually turn to sex. We spent a fair amount of time talking about the experience of fucking my wife, specific aspects we liked, and how she compared to other sex partners we've each had. My friend repeatedly claimed that my wife got wetter when excited than any woman he'd ever fucked. He'd frequently use words like "drippy" or "juicy". I know that she really looked forward to him fucking her and, when fully aroused, her pussy juices would be visibly running down the insides of her thighs. Watching them together, and then fucking her after he was done, was a mind blower!

11. 3rd Husband

3rd Husband Banned

I agree that it can be very exciting to talk with other guys who have fucked your wife, either before you were married, or even afterward! And, in the case of ex-husbands, it is an obvious fact, to both of you plus anyone else who knows what the situation is.

Once, after an extended family gathering, a brother-in-law asked me "So how does it feel to talk with the guy that fucked your wife all those times?" He was thinking it should have been painful for me, and was rather upset when I wouldn't admit that it was.

But, it was not until later that the EX and I actually talked about the fact that he had fucked her so many times more than I had. We both felt greatly relieved, after the first conversation took place, that there was no reason for there to be bad feelings between us.

In later conversations, we were able to really open up with each other. I asked him once if he was the one to teach her how to suck cock, and he said that it had been another guy, but that he wished it had been him. He then asked me if I liked to eat her pussy, and I admitted that I did. He said "Next time you eat her, think of all the times I had my cock in her pussy!" and we both laughed

12. nldn

nldn Senior Member

It's never happened to me.

13. Son of John

Son of John Banned

I am surprised that so few guys have responded positively to my original question. From my perspective, there is nothing more exciting than knowing that other men have fucked my wife. And for that reason, I am always eager to talk with any guy who has been between her legs, whether before or after she and I were married.

There was an experience a few years ago in which I was sure that a guy in our town had fucked her before we got married. He and I were speaking aquaintances, but I was always aware that he seemed to be uncomfortable around me, and I could only conclude it was because he had fucked her and was afraid I would either know or figure it out.

Once, when I ran onto him in a private enough place that I was brave enough to ask him out right. I asked "Bill, did you ever fuck my wife?" He was stunned, and speechless, and tried to deny it, but when he saw that I wasn't upset about it, he finally admitted that he had! And, at my insistence, he gave me the details. (Probably ten or twelve times. Always completely naked with the lights on. She sucked is cock and swallowed his cum)

After that, we became really good friends and would always get apart from the others when we met up. Her pussy was our one "common" experience. Even when we met casually, I would manage to slip-in a phrase like "Are you thinking about fucking my wife?" and he would laugh and admit that he was.

Deejay88 likes this.
  14. PineMan

PineMan Senior Member

I used to know one woman on IRC chat who, whenever she was in this area on business would arrange that we meet up & stay over in the hotel she was being provided with, where we would have as much sex as possible in the time allowed. However, this was never a relationship, as such. It was merely a No Strings Attached arrangement for mutual sexual satisfaction. I know there were also a number of other guys (as well as a few other women) in the chat rooms in other parts of the country who had similar arrangements with her, and this was never an issue. We were always open about it. We all knew that each of us were having sex with her whenever she was in the area, and although the subject may have come up a few times among us all, it was never something that was made a big deal about. I must admit, though, that there was one of them who I despised, for other personal reasons, but even so, I respected the fact that despite our feelings towards him being in conflict, what she did with him was none of my business.

Unfortunately, when the ISP closed the Chat Rooms, we lost touch.

15. someclub

someclub Guest

nice idea

16. andrew45

andrew45 Member

that sound ''nice''. hey man , tell me how you fucked my wife . weirdest sentence ever .

17. Son of John

Son of John Banned

Believe it or not, there are a lot of husbands who would like to be able to say those exact words "Tell me about when you fucked my wife!" But most of them do not have the nerve. It would be very torturous to have a friend that you knew had fucked your wife, but who did not know that YOU knew, so you were not free to mention it to him.

I have been the husband in so many of these situations; each one different, with the one thing in common, that they had each fucked my wife at some time in the past.

Add to the situation the fact that there are lots of guys who have fucked someone else's wife, but who are afraid to mention it since they don't know how the husband will react. Since I have never been on that side of it, I can't imagine how uncomfortable, and also exciting, it might be to be around a married couple on a regular basis in which you had fucked the wife, but the husband did not know.

And, on the other side of that, I once knew a guy who married a girl, knowing that several of his good friends had already fucked her! And, he and the other guys still remained good friends. In fact, the fact that they HAD fucked her seemed to be one of the strengths of their friendships.

Alonso376 likes this.
  18. jimandjan

jimandjan Member

I was wife's first lover. So a little different, but I liked talking to my wife's second male lover. She was insecure about her body. She thought her breasts was too small, and her labia was too huge. I had always told her they were fine, but I guess she had to hear it from some one else. I think it helped that the guy was kind of know as the residence stud, at the swing club. The guy all the ladies wanted. And she had talked about him, with the lady of the couple, that hosted the parties.

19. birdpics

birdpics Member

I always thought a guy without experience wouldn't be worth wasting my time. My last "ex," DB, was trained by my lover before that-MJ-since DB didn't know much technique, despite two ex-wives and many years of marriage. But my lover MJ was so GOOOOOOD that men routinely asked him for advice, and he agreed to advise DB on technique, books to read, stuff to buy.

In a few weeks, DB was even better than MJ!

I was married 4 times (never my idea..my male friends pestered me until I didn't want to hurt their feelings) with a few lovers inbetween, and my spouses and ex-spouses always were great friends and seemed to regret losing the friendship of my exes as much as losing me. But all my lovers/spouses were my male pals first, and after divorce remained so.

My last "ex" was so great I always wanted to share him, fantasized having 3, 4-ways, orgies, and to put his photos on the internet. I bought him silk thongs and leather dong wrap thongs, and took photos like a guy would of a girl. Luckily, unlike me, he loved to vamp and strip sensuously for me..more female in him than I had, although he has a hard body like a Las Vegas male stripper. I understand wanting everyone to know how great your lover is..I always wanted to share him, and used to tease him that I was going to make a mold and mass produce rubber DB genitals to sell so people could suck themselves to sleep (as I did)

Whew-did someone turned up the heat in here?..

20. TheSamantha

TheSamantha Member

Hot hot hot!! ^^:mickey: