Sexting

Discussion in 'Free Love' started by NikeGirl, Jul 17, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Joshoa

Joshoa Member

I fully understand, I have never thrown away a pussy photo that was given to me by the owner. :) It is such an intimate gift.

1 person likes this.
  2. Joshoa

Joshoa Member

I put a few discrete photos in my picture albums to illustrate the potential.

3. CarlosDanger

CarlosDanger Member

they are discrete until theDirty gets ahold of them

4. Honeybuns

Honeybuns Member

Wait... Where are these pics you are speaking of? Id like to see :)

5. wobs

wobs Senior Member

not for youre young eyes honeybuns

6. Spitfire67

Spitfire67 Guest

My bf travels with his job so we sext while he's gone. We both know it's between us so we're okay with sending pics to each other also.

7. Honeybuns

Honeybuns Member

Older than you my dear :)

8. wobs

wobs Senior Member

are you?:sunny:

9. 19times

19times Member

Has anyone tried texting/(even sexting) using the app Kik?

It's a great chat app which is has a couple of advantages over Whatsapp imo which seems to be popular.

1. It's free. All the time and not just for a year.

2. You don't have to give your phone number out to anyone. It works by user name so you don't have to worry about someone having your phone number if things went sour I guess.

3. Imo it's a lot quicker than Whatsapp.

Just thought I'd chip in

10. chili

chili Member

I have tried hey wire......

11. Metalhead79

Metalhead79 Visitor

I love it.. I've always wanted to just find a girl online that would love to play around and sext, or just have some great sex conversations, you name it. I think its awesome overall. There is nothing hotter to me than pics of incredibly wet pussy! Mmmm

I don't mind sending pics of myself either, I think sending pics can be super hot and a ton of sexy fun!

12. BottleFED

BottleFED Member

Agreed. While having spent a good bit of time traveling to 35+ Countries for business, when hooking up overseas, for some unknown reason :), it always ends with me asking for permission to take a "Remembrance" photo or two or twelve as a keepsake, most were happy to oblige. I never shared them and never will, but that particular memory lane is a pretty sweet drive! Yes, it's not sexting but it's every bit as good!!

13. What about snapchat? Does anyone use it to sext?

14. connor_isq

connor_isq Guest

naa, just use wahtsapp and kik for sexting, its always fun and always have to have trust from both sides. ;)

15. sub69bull

sub69bull Guest

I love getting naked on cam also sending naked pics wish I had more women to send them too

1 person likes this.
  16. Metalhead79

Metalhead79 Visitor

Lol I hear ya. Can find anything online but damnit its like impossible to simply find women that want to have some sexy fun with pics and some hot phone sex maybe etc.... Just some fun.

17. lovemeformymind

lovemeformymind Member

Sexting made sex crazy easy for me so I'm all for it. After spending years in a shitty relationship I decided to make myself available but with no interest in becoming seriously involved with any one woman. I ended up having quite a few casual relationships and all of them involved sexting. Now I'm in a fantastic relationship with a woman who sexts me almost everyday when we are apart. I think it really adds to the over all desire and makes everything better.

18. happilyinlove

happilyinlove with myself :p

Lol my fiancé and I were sexting while I was at work today hahah

19. nympho man

nympho man Member

I love to sext my wife. We do all the time, it's great to be able to send some pix and a hot message when we are away from one another. Just makes us that much hornier when we see one another later on!

20. YoungHippie91

YoungHippie91 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

I love the idea. I have sent sexually explicit texts to girls and had some very hot conversations but I don't get to do it much anymore. I'd love to find someone who is willing to do it more often. Like you, I'm a bit cautious about sending pictures of myself, but receiving pictures would make me feel a lot better about doing it myself. I miss sexting lol!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.