Craigslist hookups successes and failures

Discussion in 'Free Love' started by Anonjack64, May 15, 2013.

1. Sammyaza

Sammyaza Guest

Nope dont have to beg me. I like when theyre aggressive and just do what they want. I dont mind having it shoved down my throat while hes cumming

1 person likes this.
  2. JimInPhila

JimInPhila Member

That's one reason why I like the "short guys."

3. Sammyaza

Sammyaza Guest

I dont mind big ones when im giving head but id prfer them to not be huge if we're fucking. If im giving a bj, ill swallow. And I know if im giving a bj theres a chance the gyys gonna hold my head down while he cums or want to beat off into my mouth, so I dont give a blowjob if I dont want that to happen. And I know once I start giving head or let a guy start fuckibg me, I have to let them finish. Thats why I make surs im really in the mood when I hook up with a guy bc I been with those guys before that get u in the doggy position and lay down on u and fuck you hard and will not stop till they nut in you. That can be uncomfortable at the time but its so hot, so I just make sure jm rwally in the mood bc ive been with guys that wont let h up till they empty their balls in you ass and u have to realky be in the mood for that.

4. JimInPhila

JimInPhila Member

Probably one of the reasons I don't do anal.

5. Sammyaza

Sammyaza Guest

Its hot tho if youre in the mood. Idk why probably. Probabky just from association in my head bc the first timd a guy talked me into anal, I was young and he wad a lot older, it was kinda hurting and I said let me up and he said just give me another minute and kept fucking me till he came, and it was hot. Now thats one of my turn ons. Or if u tell the guy to slow down or stop and they just ignore u, thats hot too.

6. SolitaryConfinement

SolitaryConfinement Members

Sounds masochistic, Sammy.

So which section is better for meeting someone legit, the casuals section, or the dating section?

7. JimInPhila

JimInPhila Member

Guess it falls under the category of "It Hurts So Good."

8. SolitaryConfinement

SolitaryConfinement Members

From you guys' experience, does one have to wait long to have an actual person (as opposed to bot) respond to a Craigslist post? I don't know if my posts suck, or if not many people go on there or respond to posts. I wonder if adding a pic would change anything at all.

1 person likes this.
  9. happilyinlove

happilyinlove with myself :p

:)

10. Sammyaza

Sammyaza Guest

Glad im not the only person fucked up enough to enjoy this kind of thing

Andvto the other person asking about the CL ads, ive never posted any and only responded to a few that look legit and 3 of the r actually responded and hooked up. Just reply to posts that look legit. Thats what I did and had success but I havent replied to many so maybe I was lucky. If I wouldve responded to alot most may have been bullshit, idk. Just relly to ones that look real. Anc be careful what u get yourself into. Like I said, if u dont want anything rough, I probably wouldnt use cl. Also, I never looke for women on there. I go out places to meet girls. Im not openly bi so I try to be discrete with guys. Idk how it is meeting girls on CL. But if u meet a guy on there, make sure u want to swallo cum or get creampied, bc it will probably happen

11. VerySexual

VerySexual Members

I found a woman, (or she said she was a woman), who had me write very sexual stories for her; threesomes, gang bangs where she gets it by several guys. That was fun writing for her. Other than that, the vibe just hasn't been right.

12. Softy Sexy

Softy Sexy Members

Yes, I've had decent success. You have to be reasonable and say exactly what you want. Some people have no success because they want too much and let's face it, who wants to risk their life for sex or get an STD. The guys I've met were in good shape and so am I and they were all nice and good conversationalist.

I've met a few couples looking for a unicorn for breastplay or the wife wants to try sucking on tits.

13. parity

parity Members

Cl,such fun. Had some great times off there

14. vance2335

vance2335 Banned

I have met up with 3-4 couples looking for a guy. Only 1 couple was actually ready for sex. The others I think were testing the waters. As a couple I have never met with another couple.

15. frustrated

frustrated Member

You're more likely to get tons of spam in your email than get laid. That bein said, I did hookup with a girl though CL once.

16. ImTall&YaImBi

ImTall&YaImBi Members

I lost my virginity to a man I met on Craigslist!

17. RainyDayHype

RainyDayHype flower power Lifetime Supporter

A lot of people seem really gross on there (especially) the guys. I've met three Really cute girls on there which turned into friendships... I don't think I'd ever meet a guy on there for a hook up... Actually, the only guy I met on there was looking for a scrabble partner. Yeah, a nerdy guy. Really cute though. We didn't have sex, he was actually a 25 year old virgin..... lots of making out though. I loooove randomly browsing craigslist though, makes me laugh.

18. oralover

oralover Members

I've never had a problem finding a guy to suck off on CL. I have even got a couple of regulars now. I give them head about every other week or so.

19. oralover

oralover Members

I give a lot of guys head from cl. A cock pic definitely helps. I like to what it looks like before I go through the trouble of actually meeting the.

20. maxtazm

maxtazm Members

There are so many better choices than craigslist. you could go to any bar and meet a girl. You could go to any social event. you could even say hi to some girl on the street and get a date with her. More men should have the guts to overcome their social anxieties and go meet people instead of hooking up by some sleazy site like craigslist.