Naked work

Discussion in 'Bare It! Nudism and Naturism' started by Gerald, Feb 23, 2013.

1. Gerald

Gerald Member

Is anyone currently working naked. I have been taking advantage of the sunny summer in NZ to work naked in a garden of a small community in Wellington. No one minds in the slightest because the practice has been for some time to work naked on sunny days. Next weekend we are to have a Naked Garden Day. The funny thing about working naked is that you quickly forget you are naked and it seems strange when you put on your clothes.

2. Zebb

Zebb Member

Working naked is something that I am sure I will never have the opportunity to do - at least not outside anyhow. I have worked on my art in the nude, but that's about all I have done.

3. Biggles_Nude!

Biggles_Nude! Hakuna matata.

My work is in studio/landscape photography. The house where the studio is was set up long ago where nudity is anything but optional — myself and two guys assisting are always nude; hot weather here in Australia at the moment means when we have to get food or something down at the shops, we draw the shortest straw from a bike helmet; none of us prefer to be outside naked, and definitely not clothed, just that this is suburbia, not the bush: last night it was me who had to ride down, clothed <*groan*>, 30 mins shopping then back and stripped off. We all sleep nude (24 degrees C overnight). It was the weekend so no work at all. Today, just two small product jobs that the guys are handling.

4. guy66

guy66 Member

i have worked nude but dont get the oppertunity any more (bummer) but alwasy sleep nude have done for the past 30 odd years & thats all year round

5. Renovatu

Renovatu Member

A few years ago, before the new neighbors moved in, I had the opportunity to rake leaves in the backyard naked. It was so nice to feel the the gentle wind brushing my body all over. The experience was also kind of nerve racking because all that concealed my nakedness from nearby drivers was a line of trees between my backyard and a semi-busy road. And there were even gaps in the leaves. I'm kind of amazed I didn't get arrested that very day for indecent exposure. Despite almost getting caught it was still an amazing experience and I would totally do it again if I could get more privacy.

6. Gerald

Gerald Member

Biggles: We must be getting some of the West Island (Australia) weather in NZ at the moment. It has been the hottest summer for years and in January 34 degrees was recorded in Upper Hutt. The next day when I was up there it was 33. On Christmas Day it was actually too hot to be outside (Lower Hutt). Gerald.

7. mcsac223

mcsac223 Member

I work for a mortgage company. I am able to work from home about 40% of the time and I always do that nude.

8. smoothman60

smoothman60 Member

I allways work outside nude in the garden as l live out in the countryside and have no neighbours l can be naked all the time

9. *pixy*

*pixy* Member

Hi smoothman, i think naked gardening is a wonderful thing. I don't have an own garden, but friends do own an old farmhouse with a huge garden. I sometimes do help them getting the garden ready in spring/early summer or getting the harvest later in the year. They don't mind if i do it in the nude, so i usually do if the weather is like. Great! Good for the soul and good for the tan ;-)

10. nudist60

nudist60 Member

I always work in the garden nude I find it en vigourating good for the soul and great for the tan also it's a good excuse to be nude which I don't need an excuse for as I hate to have to wear clothes

11. Gerald

Gerald Member

We had another naked gardening day on Monday, a holiday in NZ. There were only two naked this time. The main task was cutting a large overgrown lawn. The previous time was in March where we had a crew of six, two of which were travellers, naked doing planting out for most of the day. The land is quite secluded. The lawn was a bit of a mission, with myself using the lawnmower and someone else using a weed eater. You are probably thinking a weed eater!! How?. This was my point too. Anyway it came of without a hitch. The answer appears to be that the other worker had a long foreskin. It was a little bit erotic at first and you soon get used to being naked and forget you are not wearing clothes. There wasn't a cloud in the sky The previous time was in March where we had a crew of six, two of which were travellers from France and Basque, naked doing planting out for most of the day. No one minds if you get naked at any other time so any day can be a naked gardening day or naked day.

12. dragondenoir

dragondenoir Member

I am an office manager for a hotel. I work nights in a closed office. The manager knew I prefer to be naked. She came to me and asked I I can come work for her nude. Just leave my house nude and go through the office back door. About 10 coworkers see me. I have been working there for about 6 months now. A few times, I had to wear a coat or shoes.

1 person likes this.
  13. dragondenoir

dragondenoir Member

I am an office manager for a hotel. I work nights in a closed office. The manager knew I prefer to be naked. She came to me and asked I I can come work for her nude. Just leave my house nude and go through the office back door. About 10 coworkers see me. I have been working there for about 6 months now. A few times, I had to wear a coat or shoes.

14. cuddlemonster

cuddlemonster Members

I tink its just you are very well used to bein9 naked.

15. andypanty

andypanty Members

I have been naked in about 4 offices I have worked in over the years, mainly when working alone either early morning, or late evening, or at weekends. There has to be some advantages to being a key holder!

Although I was naked in one office with the other staff there, I was working for an insurance company as a temp and a couple of the staff were talking about doing one of these charity nude calendars as one of their biggest clients had died of cancer and his wife had been doing lots of charity events, so some in the office thought it would be a good idea.

Due to this I said I was a naturist and had already posed for artists and photographers, so we ended up having a meeting about it and one night after work 6 of us stayed behind to try out some ideas, so I went first and stripped off so we could try out some pose ideas, well I think once I was naked the others started to have second thoughts and that was the end of it.

There was also another adventure with being naked at an ex-girlfriends office as well!

16. phd1956

phd1956 Member

When I lived in England I worked in Strud in Kent. We had a big test area out in Cooling. It was a very big area so I worked there naked when ever I could. I don,t care if others see me naked it,s how I like to be.

17. Total Darkness

Total Darkness 100% Cocoa

I work at a busy bank. It would be extremely awkward if i just happen to walk in naked. lol :D

18. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

You wouldn't just walk in, you would only get naked when someone makes a large enough deposit.

19. duncanm

duncanm Members

well i work from home about 90% of the time, so i can be naked about 80% of my working life, some video conferencing needs clothes.

20. ImJacob

ImJacob Members

I have also worked from home -- albeit, in my family home, where nudism was not a standard practice -- but I have worked in the nude, in my underwear or in my swim briefs sometimes... because my swim briefs are really comfortable :) And yes, for any video-related function... I put on clothes, as was appropriate. I also put on clothes for weekly meet-ups with my supervisors because... it just feels like I'm getting grilled a whole lot less for whatever reason LOL