How too fuck your ass and cum without touching your penis

Discussion in 'Oral Sex' started by analoverxxx, Jan 11, 2013.

1. analoverxxx

analoverxxx Banned

Greetings, this is serious post. I saw some shemale vidoes and searched other forums and some say its actually possible.

I got 7-8 inches realistic dildo with scrotum ( not gay ) and wont allow other male to fuck me.

I fucked myslef many times in my but , its incredible feeling ( im turned on by just typing this) ,sometimes i can get 50-75% erection or 100% rarely when im really , really turned on! But cant maintain it for long!

What tips and which tehnicque do you recomend for achieving this?

Keep in mind that i dont have any G-Spot vibrator and cant let my gf do strap-on me , since she is against it. ( She doesnt even know about this! my litle secret!)

Please answer.

Thanks.

2. skirk

skirk Member

You really need to buy a aneros massager.These are fantastic.The very first time it blew my mind and penis :)

1 person likes this.
  3. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

You need at least three exclamation marks and captilsize the words to make it convincing, like this:

(Not Gay!!!)

4. analoverxxx

analoverxxx Banned

Thank your for your replys. Unfortunately i cant buy Aneros massager, sounds like really good thing. I got only my dildo.

Hehehe Vanilla Gorilla, ill keep that in mind. Just made account today.

5. Cherea

Cherea Senior Member

I've been able to keep rock hard and cum with a finger up my ass. Bitch had long finger nails too. :biggrin: I'm trying a dildo very soon. There's this hooker I'm seeing who's dying to stick a dildo up my ass! Easy money for her! And fun times for me! ;)

6. 20mbi.luvscum

20mbi.luvscum Member

I've done this many times:
    I LOVE trannies, and have had sex with many, and I'm a strict bottom. Something about getting rammed by a chick... Anyway... But how I do it with a dildo is... Get a really rubbery flexible one, real soft, preferably that vibrates. Get it deep deep deep inside ur ass, and put on a pair of tight panties and give urself a wedgie to keep pressure and ram it further and deeper while constantly tensing and releasing to get it deep. With ur cock hard, have I out the top of he panties paying it, face Down, and all u do is wiggle and tense ur ass muscle about, and the vibrations, depth and pressure from the panties ull blow.
    A couple trannies I've had the pleasure of being made their cum slut, were rather hung, DAMN GOOD LOOKING, taking it doggy her on top, against the wall everything, ibliss, loving getting fucking. I sit on her, facing her... And lower myself slowly on her massive cock, and get balls deep. I've pushed down hard and exploded all over, uncontrolably. And there I am. Blown a HUGE load, sitting balls deep on a big cock, for which I have now lost ALL interest for. I tried to get up, but she pushed me back down on her cock,leaned up, hugged me real tight, and as all my weight was on her cock basically as my legs were straight, completely sittig on her, I had little control, she leaned forward, had me on my back balls deep in my ass, my arms pinned by hers, she whispers in my ear, I love when boys lose interest after they cum. She got face to face lips milimeters from mine, telling me that inwas begging for her cock 5 mins ago, asking me how her cock feels, thrusting harder, I'm trying not to kiss her, and her tongue licks my lips. I pull away slightly, she thrusts into me and feel my cock getting hard as it's doing what it needs to in my ass. Open mouth tongue kissing, legs wraped around her back, arms hugging tight moving with her balls deep, in the one position pausing and slowing down, short trusts, long hard fast thrusts from head to balls deep in one hard push as ur being pulled onto it, she came in my face/mouth as asked, and I told her while she is still hard to put it back in and ram he fuck out of me quickly to make me cum. She took me to town pounded hard and fast and steady and a blew again with no hands. The key is, u have to be really really horny. For me it was really really hot tranny with large cock pouring me. Cos bigger cocks have fucked me longer and harder, but havnt had the same effeft.

magickman and 69penis69 like this.
  7. analoverxxx

analoverxxx Banned

Amazing bro, simply amazing, i really got turned on by reading this, i wish i got some ho tranny with nice dick too bang my horny bum!!

Thank you! But im afraid i dont have that flexibile dildo as you said.

You got any more tricks? :) I have 2 dildos , One is ruberry jelly pink hard and veiny 20cm

Other one is more realisitc and feel better , but 7 inches and smaller.

I was wondering if you can give me advice how too have prolonged pleasure? Does harder and faster works better?

And will lubricant increase pleasure?

Many thanks again

8. Si69

Si69 Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

Great post - turned me on too.

I adore being fucked by a good size cock - I loved it the last time being fucked doggy when he then rolled back and gathered up my legs in his arms and squeezed me up as a parcel and fucked me continuously holding me hard down onto his cock. :)

Simon :sunny:

9. tommyhot

tommyhot Member

Seconded! Although I have yet to orgasm with it I have been able to milk cum out which allows me to eat it! I have the standard and Progasm models.
    AWESOME!

10. nz male

nz male Senior Member

There are g spot vibrators that are ideal for hitting the prostate with & depending on your budget, you can buy reasonably cheap ones that do the job nicely.
    Try one with a curve on the end of it - fully recommend one - hip g spot vibrator (purple colour) it's worth the $'s.

Corey.mellville13 likes this.
  11. Zek

Zek Guest

I've cum without touching my cock before. Pure anal orgasim, mm mm

12. Corey.mellville13

Corey.mellville13 Members

Hey I like to fuck my ass with a dildo but how can I cum with out touching my penis I only have one dildo

13. Sparky Paul

Sparky Paul Member Lifetime Supporter

The Aneros are incredible. Complete hands free mind blowing orgasms...

14. KellyLong27

KellyLong27 Members

I'm a crossdresser and I love guys, just so we're all on the same page of understanding where I'm coming from.

I had a 6" vibrating dildo to start with and it wasn't long (no pun intended) before I wanted the entire unit up my butt. However, it had the 'balls' at the base so getting the unit all the in there was problematic. It did surprise me that I could cum from masterbating while that beauty was inside me humming away. Recently, I ordered a longer dildo without the scrotum so it was just a flexable cock-shaped beauty that I figured would do the job. Did it ever! The total length of this thing was 9". I popped in the batteries into the base, started it and inserted it further... further up inside. After a short time, I wanted the whole thing inside me and I pushed it all the way in. It felt freakin' incredible and I started to cum without touching myself. That was a first! The thing was though, that every time I contracted to cum, my butt swallowed the dildo further up inside me and I came like never before. But... it was a bit painful and that made me cum even more. It felt like the contracting muscles couldn't do their job fully with the dildo in the way and it kinda hurt convulsing down onto the harder ridged base dial of the vibrator control. I was amazed.

I was concerned that that bugger went too far up because I've heard stories about people rushing to the hospital with things stuck up their holes so I went to the toilet, sat and just forced it out easily like I would a poop. It came out no issues. I wondered if I could do any damage up there, like butt-hole trauma or intestine trouble if I did that again so I wanted to know your thoughts here. I'm dying to do it again but wanted some feedback!

Kelly.

15. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

It's actually impossible to hurt the anus so you can just go on and keep plowing shit up there big boy, no worries.

1 person likes this.
  16. KellyLong27

KellyLong27 Members

Awesome!!!

17. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

18. Daretobare

Daretobare Member

I just bought the Aneros. Havnt hit the big Super O they speak of but do enjoy the feeling and comfort of it. I insert it and do numerous things for about an hour. I walk, sit lie down and even do some chores with it. Each activity gives me a different sensation. My wife is very understanding too so I have no issues when I wear it.

1 person likes this.
  19. Sparky Paul

Sparky Paul Member Lifetime Supporter

Aneros massagers are something to experience when you can concentrate on your body and how your anal area reacts to it. Your sphincter muscles will actually move the device inside you. When you experience a Super O , it is as if the orgasm takes over your body and you dont have a choice but, just to enjoy the ride. You can't truly experience the pleasure by wearing it around the house, although that in itself is fun...

20. Angeel

Angeel Members

Hello , in my country there is not sex toys shop i can buy dildo
    I would to tryband test to cum without touching my dick
    Any advise ??