Getting your gf to give head

Discussion in 'Oral Sex' started by Dudemeister, Oct 12, 2012.

1. Dudemeister

Dudemeister Guest

Any dudes with success stories on how to get your girl to give head? Or any girls with stories on how they warmed up to it?

My gf refuses to give head, which blows (harr harr). She says it tastes bad, but also refuses to do it after washing or even in the shower. She won't even do it with a condom on because the "liquids make her nauseous." On the other hand, she likes it when I give her oral. :dizzy2:

Any tips?

2. deleted

deleted Visitor

find another GF.. or a dude friend..

3. Marebare

Marebare Member

my man just tells me to do it and I obey

4. StpLSD25

StpLSD25 Senior Member

What MareBare said.. Tell that bitch.

5. Dudemeister

Dudemeister Guest

Lol ok. Now I need to get her to obey me :cool:

6. Marebare

Marebare Member

take the upper hand and tell her to obey you in all things....that's how it is in my house

7. enhancer13

enhancer13 Senior Member

First of all stop giving to her what she won't give back even if you enjoy it! If she won't return the favour then she ain't worth the time.

8. silk896

silk896 Member

Ask nicely and don't pull the "you'll do it if you love me line."

9. The Backdoor Man

The Backdoor Man Banned

The solution is simple: withhold spending until she gives in. No more fancy dinners, no more movies, no more nights out on the town, no weekend getaways, and absolutely no shopping excursions until she gives you what you want. Otherwise, you can just leave her and find another girl who will suck your cock. Make that very clear to her, and if she is repulsed and threatens to leave, call her bluff and let the bitch leave; she will be doing you a favor by saving your money in the long term.

10. slittylicker

slittylicker Member

I love it!
    I guess I should stop eating my girlfriend until she cums, because when she gives me head, she never makes me cum. She did it last night. After a while, she told me to take over with my hand a little bit. Then, when I was getting close to cumming, I was trying to get her to take over but she either just didn't get it or didn't want to, because she didn't want cum in her mouth. It actually looked like I started to cum because a considerable amount came out, but I wasn't having an orgasm. Then I started jerking it until I came a lot. All she could say was sorry.
    That's not the first time she did that. It's fucked up.

11. Marebare

Marebare Member

WOW there a lot of uncaring women in the world. I'd want you to come in my mouth. I love the way it makes me feel to have the knowledge that I can preform this for my man and give him back the pleasure that he gives me.

12. ILoveLaura

ILoveLaura Visitor

For girls have enough respect for themselves to not submit to such degrading acts. She's a keeper, and on the plus side; you can always be sure that no other guy's cock was in her mouth before

13. The Backdoor Man

The Backdoor Man Banned

Spoken like a true feminist. A real keeper is an anal whore who will suck your cock straight out of her ass, even if it's brown.

14. snappercharlie

snappercharlie Guest

Dude, I would have a talk with her about what you want, if she still refuses, leave the bitch a find one that will give you head. How is she in the sack otherwise?

15. Reverand JC

Reverand JC Willy Fuckin' Wonka

I'm just curious. Do you find eating pussy to be a degrading act?

Another question. What if the girl gets off on being degraded?

Stay Brown,
    Rev J

16. lopenator

lopenator Member

Always gotta repay the favor.

17. Dudemeister

Dudemeister Guest

Well, I dont want to play games. At first I tried increasing the frequency with which I went down on her, but it hasn't triggered any reciprocation.

Why is giving head degrading? I try to maintain an equal relationship, so if both parties perform oral on eachother it's hardly degrading for either party. The whole power struggle between men and women is just annoying.

How is she in the sack? Well, for the past couple of years we haven't had regular sex either thanks to a medical issue (infection or something), so... pretty bad. When we did have sex, it was pretty basic. Sounds pretty bad... and it is. I still believe it'll get better... she's seing a doctor next month, so I might get laid soon :sunny:

18. ILoveLaura

ILoveLaura Visitor

Yes I do find eating pussy slightly degrading but I can't resist. If the gal likes being degraded then I would let her. She'd be grown up and it would be her own choice

19. ILoveLaura

ILoveLaura Visitor

The people on this site are so immoral. If someone doesn't want to give head they should not be forced into doing it

20. ariekanibalie

ariekanibalie Member

Well, that really leaves only one feasible option open now, doesn't it? But from the sounds of it even suggesting anal sex would be a no no. I don't know what to say, but I've been in a similar situation. The thing is that this kind of behavior tends to be symptomatic of an inability on her part to be emotionally open as well - or are you able to discuss this with her? Most likely sex isn't the only thing you can't talk about. My guess is if you stay together you'll end up like so many miserable couples, who might have been married for decades, but have never had any real connection. This happens all the time, and I wouldn't necessarily blame 'feminism' so much as the economic system we all live under. Many people today are under such pressure to stay in the game and be competitive and perky and have to juggle around all these masks and bla bla bla, that they're completely pushed into themselves, simply incapable of meaningfully connecting with another human being. Or at least not in a more involved way than clicking the Like button on Facebook. I wouldn't lay in with an ultimatum, but I would definitely say dare to be blunt and express how you feel, and see where you go depending on how she responds.