Girls - You like tongue flicking or sucking of clit better?

Discussion in 'The Orgasmic Experience' started by CopperT87, Sep 20, 2012.

1. CopperT87

CopperT87 Guest

I seen something where the person said it feels much better to a girl if you kinda suck and like french kiss the clit instead of flicking your tongue back and forth. Of course some girls will like both or only one the most but just want to get the general consensus. Thanks

2. Lvnfemale

Lvnfemale Member

Oooh First,Gentle massages or as you say French kissing it as if you are introducing yourself But very soft and gentle. Then give a flick here and there. when I start moanin I like the rhythm picked up with more pressure and flicking pausing ever so often as if your teasing.when you see me ready then flick flick away until im done finish and finish with a gentle goodbye. That's how I like mine. Wish my husband would do that more often. I can count with one hand how many times he's done it to me

3. cass_jenner

cass_jenner Member

Then tell him! Blokes are often clueless, plus different women like different things done to them, so he is probably just acting in default mode. Tell him how you like it done.

4. Lvnfemale

Lvnfemale Member

He knows how I like it because he's the one that does that to me. What I'm saying is that he doesn't go down on me. I've asked him why but never gives me an answer. I keep it very well groomed and clean. I've asked him do I smell is it ugly. He says smell good taste good and is a beauty to look at. Then WHAT! One time he said because you go down on me. Which I do a lot of. Maybe I'm spoiling him too much? But still no excuse at all. Maybe that's why I want it from another woman because I don't get it from him.

5. CopperT87

CopperT87 Guest

I really don't understand that but I guess people like different things. Going down on a girl is by far my fav thing to do. I guess people like different things.

Thanks for the answer lvnfemale..would like to hear from more girls too :)

6. cass_jenner

cass_jenner Member

Well it should not be a mutually reciprocal arrangement. He ought to enjoy doing it regardless of what he gets in return. He ought to enjoy the act of it as a fantastic and beautiful sensory experience in its own right, as well as enjoying the pleasure it gives you.
    Honestly, when I think about it, my wife would only give me head a couple if times a year - but I would go down on her at every opportunity. In fact I can only think of a couple of occasions when I have had sex that didn't include some cunnilingus.
    But I do really love to do it!

7. Luv Bunz

Luv Bunz Member

I like it being sucked with a little licking, it makes me so horny that I grab his head and pull his face into me as tight as possible.
    I also love when he puts his tongue into my hole and then even more so, when he puts a couple fingers in, that just gets me so turned on. I actually can't handle it to long before I'm begging for his C.

8. calgirl

calgirl Senior Member

Suck then flick, flick then suck, suck/flick, then start over.

9. Marebare

Marebare Member

All of the above and repeat as frequently as possible!

10. friendlyfred

friendlyfred Member

remembering my first time going down, damn didn't realise gals enjoy it so much.

11. silk896

silk896 Member

Having a large, quite prominent clitoris, it generally attracts a sucking response from a new lover (through curiosity more than anything)

Personally, I do like more of a flicking sensation, but really, if someone has got their mouth down there doing the business - who am I to worry about technical details???

12. amw71

amw71 Guest

Hate tongue flicking, it pisses me off, it's teasy and never makes me come. Anyone who tries that with me and it hasn't happened often as I mostly sleep with women...... gets short shrift from me! Maybe some women do love it, but I've slept with a fairly decent amount of women and we all have preferred a much more direct contact approach - sure gentle at first but much more like simulating what you do with your fingers. Sucking can be good, but can make her numb if you do it too much or too hard so best done in short bursts IMO. Once you get her close, try flattening your tongue and using it much as you would your fingers - round and round the whole clit or some women like it straight up and down. You get good pressure and it's easier on the tongue so you can do it for longer. And don't forget to use both hands to reach up and rub her nipples at the same time - magic!