Pussy: Innie or outie

Discussion in 'Genitalia' started by slittylicker, Aug 31, 2012.

1. slittylicker

slittylicker Member

I love all pussy, but some are just beautiful and some can be hideous.
    I especially love cameltoe pussy. I'm referring to large labia majora and small or hidden labia minora.

Anyone have the same preference or not?

2. NoxiousGas

NoxiousGas Old Fart

Aren't all pussy's innie's?

Yeah, all pussies are "innies" and all cocks are "outies"

3. PineMan

PineMan Senior Member

I find that when vaginas become sufficiently aroused the labia majora become swollen, followed by the labia minora also swelling up, pushing the labia majora apart to make their presence known. Thus, under the right conditions, the inny generally becomes the outy.

4. monkjr

monkjr Senior Member

I also want to add on a sidenote, that this bodily phenomena, is the reason why the term 'flower' sometimes is used to describe a pussy because of it "blooming" during heightened arousal....and then any vaginal secretions was akin to a flower's nectar.

I'm sure these terms were more well known in the 60's...maybe idk I wasn't around.

5. calgirl

calgirl Senior Member

Yes, you are correct. However in my case, I have a permanent outy that becomes more outy when I'm aroused. Maybe it's because I'm older and have had children....I don't know.

6. slittylicker

slittylicker Member

It's just genetics.
    They cum in all shapes and sizes.

7. slittylicker

slittylicker Member

By the term "innie" or "cameltoe" i'm referring to a pussy that appears as just a crack. The outer lips are usually closed until aroused or until the someone opens it manually.

8. dark suger

dark suger Dripping With Sin!

I don't like a sloppy vagina

9. mangochick

mangochick Member

Mine is an innie ;* x I'd hate to have a gangly pussy.

10. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

11. NoxiousGas

NoxiousGas Old Fart

and I'm guessing you also like it shaved nice and smooth.

sounds like what you really want is a nine year old.

Saw a BBC documentary about labioplasty (?), having the labia surgically made smaller. Basically they trim pussy lips. (the BBC will make documentaries about any damn thing LOL)
    A sexual psychologist on the show talked about a disturbing trend she has noticed. More men wanting women to appear as if they hadn't developed secondary sexual characteristics. The desire for a women with small labia and no pubic hair is a form of latent pedophilia, according to her research.

Who knows. :confused:

12. nldn

nldn Senior Member

Both can be beautiful, it depends on the woman, and also whether or not she is clean shaven.

13. Jocelyn001

Jocelyn001 Member

My labia minora protrudes easily. And as a result I easily have clitoral orgasms. Which sounds swell, unless you like to ride horseback a lot as I do. And you have to consciously focus on not cumming the whole time.

Cumming in the saddle, oh yeah. It's happened before.........

14. slittylicker

slittylicker Member

Nope...never have and never will. It's just prettier than lips that hang out. It's all good, don't get me wrong. I just think it looks more feminine and more appealing.
    Also, when I'm about to go down on a woman, It's much more appetizing when the lips are smaller. I also find it very attractive and hot looking to see a crack as opposed to roast beef.
    Some woman prefer the look of a circumcised cock over an uncircumcised one. In fact, I remember Elaine, from Sienfeld said, " I don't like the way they look when they're uncircumcised."
    BTW, I was just at a clothing optional resort, where I was surprised that about 90% of the women had innies. Either women who have this kind of pussy are more likely to go there, or many of them had surgery to look better when they go there.
    but, the clit was buried too, so it probably wasn't surgery.
    I don't gawk but I do look. LOL.

15. monkjr

monkjr Senior Member

I saw that documentary too. The BBC is so awesome to be able to show that on their airwaves as opposed to American TV.

I agree it's a real issue and I think it's sad. More and more young women (teens really in many cases) are doing this to themselves.

As a guy, I feel like that is less nerve cells for us guys to work with when we're intimate with a girl...and I know lots of guys that don't care to much about the appearance especially if they like the girl they're intimate with.

In my opinion, the guy who lets the visual appearance of labia lips decide whether it's a make a break in a relationship, is a jerk.

Flings don't matter, you'll probably never see them again.

16. smut peddler

smut peddler Member

YUP it's pedo and anyone that disagrees should do some research on "Neoteny."

Neoteny is the preservation by nature of certain characteristics childhood of an individual into adulthood. Nature does this in order to ilicite a protective or parental nurturer response from other adults.

Considering pubic hair and labias are a sign of sexual maturity created by nature. Things like shaving smooth and labiaplasty are an attempt to artificially create neoteny characteristics, not for the purposes of being a protective nurturer but for sexual gratification.

Therefore it's a form of latent pedophilia.
    And all pedos need to have a sharpend telephone pole shoved up their butts.

17. Jo King

Jo King wannabe

Nothing prettier than a turned on pussy. Lips full and opened up :)

18. NoxiousGas

NoxiousGas Old Fart

In your opinion...
    Personally I like a woman who looks like a woman, not a little girl.

19. TheGhost

TheGhost Auuhhhhmm ...

You're a real scientist, you know that.

:leaving:

20. Withaspirit

Withaspirit Banned

You rode a horse in more than just one way!! You pansexual