- - - - -

Texas Judge Warns of Civil War if Obama is Re-Elected

• Please log in to reply
63 replies to this topic

#1 rjhangover

rjhangover

• 1,425 posts

Posted August 24 2012 - 05:22 AM

Bigots will be bigots. Bigots vote for the GOP and Romney.

http://news.yahoo.co...-163626260.html

#2 Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood

Senior Moment

• 11,380 posts
  • LocationThe Woods

Posted August 24 2012 - 06:17 AM

Looks like that judge wants his own private army... He's gonna use fear tactics to get one.

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society." - Jiddu Krishnamurti

"there was something big happening that night, decisions were made and destiny was cast..."~jfw~

~ I chop wood, I carry water, I tend the Earth, This is my prayer. ~

#3 NoxiousGas

NoxiousGas

Old Fart

• Members
  • 4,167 posts
  • LocationIn the bowels of all mankind

Posted August 24 2012 - 06:27 AM

Hmm...
Judge better be careful, the NSA may take his comments as borderline terrorist threats, especially calling out the militant militia groups.
Actually they are probably already looking into the good judge.

I thought judges had to be intelligent??.....I guess not in Texas.

:devil:

#4 TheGhost

TheGhost

Auuhhhhmm ...

• Members
  • 3,003 posts
  • LocationCan't get there from here

Posted August 24 2012 - 06:28 AM

Lubbock, TX?

Awww mahn ....
We're all foreigners .... almost everywhere.

#5 ManyInterests

ManyInterests

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 90 posts

Posted August 24 2012 - 06:40 AM

If a judge is that crazy, how can he render rational and just decisions? Yikes.

#6 Spectacles

Spectacles

My life is a tapestry

• Lifetime Supporter 
  • 2,829 posts

Posted August 24 2012 - 10:41 AM

Is that an elected position? I don't know where people come up with these ideas. Is it going to be another North South civil war? Or are they going to make reservations for the people who don't agree with them. Or maybe work camps. Why someone like this even opens his mouth in this day and age is beyond me.
Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.
Albert Einstein

#7 Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood

Senior Moment

• 11,380 posts
  • LocationThe Woods

Posted August 24 2012 - 11:24 AM

"Why someone like this even opens his mouth in this day and age is beyond me."

They're out there...

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society." - Jiddu Krishnamurti

"there was something big happening that night, decisions were made and destiny was cast..."~jfw~

#8 Spectacles

Spectacles

My life is a tapestry

• Lifetime Supporter 
  • 2,829 posts

Posted August 24 2012 - 12:11 PM

I know, but they say this shit and then people dump on them and they have to back track and say they were misunderstood, that they said one word wrong. They did not say anything wrong, it was exactly what they meant to say but they don't realize how it can move around the world with computers and cell phones etc. AND that is so F#%(in stupid.

The fact that stupid people like this are making and interpreting our laws does make me want to live somewhere else. Do other countries have such stupid people at the top or does the US have a corner on that market?
Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.
Albert Einstein

#9 LetLovinTakeHold

LetLovinTakeHold

Cuz it will if you let it

• Members
  • 7,928 posts

Posted August 24 2012 - 12:40 PM

Bigots will be bigots. Bigots vote for the GOP and Romney.

http://news.yahoo.co...-163626260.html

Bigots vote GOP
Bigots Vote Dem
Bigots even vote for Rossanne.

They come in all flavors

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#10 RooRshack

RooRshack

On Sabbatical

• Members
  • 9,733 posts

Posted August 24 2012 - 01:10 PM

Hmm...
Judge better be careful, the NSA may take his comments as borderline terrorist threats, especially calling out the militant militia groups.
Actually they are probably already looking into the good judge.

I thought judges had to be intelligent??.....I guess not in Texas.

haaaa, I'll tell you first hand, intelligence has nothing to do with being a judge in texas. Impartiality doesn't have much to do with it, either.

And I'll tell you first hand that this:

"while he fears the resulting social unrest elsewhere in the country he thinks the neighborliness of west Texans will help Lubbock weather the financial storm."

Is a load of grade-A west texas bullshit. People pretend to be nice, and there's hippies about, but when the shit hits the fan there's a lot of reeeeallllly nasty selfish people, who will go out and try to take theirs. There's a wild-west complex. Which is ironic, because texas history is that of a bigoted southern state, texas just tried to rewrite themselves into the west after the rest of the west had grown up and moved on.
http://www.hipforums...line=1278715660

RIP cosmoknot.

Let them eat acid!

#11 rjhangover

rjhangover

• 1,425 posts

Posted August 25 2012 - 07:05 AM

Bigots vote GOP
Bigots Vote Dem
Bigots even vote for Rossanne.

They come in all flavors

Do you really believe the KKK, nazis, or aryans vote for Obama? Sheesh! The GOP is 98% white men. They were the ones that committed genocide on the REAL Americans (native Americans). They are the ones that won't allow equal pay for women. They are the ones that want to control women's genitals. They are the ones that hate equality for blacks, Muslims, Hispanics and women. Republicans are the ones that want to destroy Social Security and Medicare to make the elderly suffer. They want to destroy health care for all but the rich. They want to destroy public education to make America more stupid. They want to destroy welfare, to throw single mothers and their children out on the street. Republicans are mean and ugly. They are the party of hate.

But yeah, you're right. There probably is a few bigots in the liberal party, a few. But that's a lot different than the party that is mostly hate filled bigots. Liberals have been fighting to protect the native Americans, blacks, women, children, Hispanics, and the elderly. The GOP only cares about the rich and the war machine. Wake up and smell the coffee.

#12 I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear

voice of sexy

• 33,389 posts

Posted August 25 2012 - 07:11 AM

Do you really believe the KKK, nazis, or aryans vote for Obama? Sheesh!

do you really believe those are the only bigots? sheesh!

Wake up and smell the coffee.

how ironic.

#13 rjhangover

rjhangover

• 1,425 posts

Posted August 25 2012 - 07:57 AM

do you really believe those are the only bigots? sheesh!

how ironic.

But yeah, you're right. There probably is a few bigots in the liberal party, a few. But that's a lot different than the party that is mostly hate filled bigots

You really need to read more than just what you want to see, sheesh.

#14 LetLovinTakeHold

LetLovinTakeHold

• Members
  • 7,928 posts

Posted August 25 2012 - 11:11 AM

They were the ones that committed genocide on the REAL Americans (native Americans). .

This is false. The Indian Rmoval Act (Trail of Tears) was a product of the democratic party. The GOP wasn't in existence yet, but was formed not long after, mostly as an opposition to the Indian removal (genocide), and Slavery that was being pushed by democrats.

I like your spirit rj, but I feel that you are often blinded by your own bigotry. This kind of narrowmindedness can be very dangerous, no matter which side of the fence you're on.

To use your own quote: "There's never been a 'know it all' who did."

As for the origonal topic: stupid people are stupid. This judge is one of those people. You find a lot of these folks near where I live, mostly outside of the city.

A civil war today seems practically impossible. Our society is too integrated today to be able to gather enough people to support it. And most of us realize that it's the politicians and corperate crooks at the top that is the enemy.....not our 'neighbors.'

Besides.....I'd feel safe to say that 90% of these assholes who are calling for a Civil War are all talk, with no balls to actually put their own life on the line for their cause.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#15 I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear

voice of sexy

• 33,389 posts

Posted August 25 2012 - 11:12 AM

You really need to read more than just what you want to see, sheesh.

i saw that, but it was trumped by everything else you've said that contradicted it. and there's a lot more than a few bigoted democrats. sheesh.

#16 CasualViewer

CasualViewer

• Members
  • 35 posts

Posted August 25 2012 - 12:13 PM

Okay Texas Judge. Don't vote for Obama. Vote the republicans back in power and then watch what's left of the US fall to pieces

#17 barefootboi

barefootboi

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted August 25 2012 - 12:33 PM

I started reading this thread thinking how scary it was that someone of power could be so blind. But then I see people comment on it with the same blindness. It makes me sad for people as a whole :(

#18 scratcho

scratcho

Lifetime Supporter

• Lifetime Supporter 
  • 10,621 posts

Posted August 25 2012 - 03:38 PM

Tom Head,huh? Do I really have to spell out what would be a better first name for him? I think not.

#19 Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood

Senior Moment

• 11,380 posts
  • LocationThe Woods

Posted August 25 2012 - 03:53 PM

:rofl:

#20 RooRshack

RooRshack

On Sabbatical

• Members
  • 9,733 posts

Posted August 25 2012 - 10:34 PM

This is false. The Indian Rmoval Act (Trail of Tears) was a product of the democratic party. The GOP wasn't in existence yet, but was formed not long after, mostly as an opposition to the Indian removal (genocide), and Slavery that was being pushed by democrats.

I like your spirit rj, but I feel that you are often blinded by your own bigotry. This kind of narrowmindedness can be very dangerous, no matter which side of the fence you're on.

As for the origonal topic: stupid people are stupid. This judge is one of those people. You find a lot of these folks near where I live, mostly outside of the city.

A civil war today seems practically impossible. Our society is too integrated today to be able to gather enough people to support it. And most of us realize that it's the politicians and corperate crooks at the top that is the enemy.....not our 'neighbors.'

Besides.....I'd feel safe to say that 90% of these assholes who are calling for a Civil War are all talk, with no balls to actually put their own life on the line for their cause.

Just by the way...... in a matter of a few years the GOP and dem's literally switched places..... In effect, they just traded names.

Texas was a democrat stronghold, republicans where unheard of, now it's the opposite. But they have the exact same positions.
http://www.hipforums...line=1278715660

RIP cosmoknot.

Let them eat acid!

#21 rjhangover

rjhangover

• 1,425 posts

Posted August 26 2012 - 07:40 AM

Those that committed genocide on the native Americans WERE DEFINITELY "White Men". Custer was a White Man, and also a republican. Grant was a "White man", and a republican. Jackson was a "White Man". All of Congress were "White Men" at the time of the Genocide. The GOP is 98% "White men" in congress. So if you stop calling me a liar, I'll stop proving you're a dumb cunt.

The fuking republicans have been lying about liberals, smearing and slandering us for over 30 years. And because I resent it, you call it bigotry. Because I resent my people, the native Americans being slaughtered like the the Germans did to the Jews, you call it bigotry. Please, stop being a dumb cunt.

#22 StpLSD25

StpLSD25

• 2,990 posts

Posted August 26 2012 - 08:32 AM

Are you really this stupid? The guy is telling the truth, Obama's been doing EVERYTHING through the UN and NATO and he completely disregards our constitution and the Rights of America as a sovereign nation!!! Obama doesn't give a fuck about the constitution, peoples rights or, freedom.

It's funny how people can be so captivated by fallacies and lies, that they can't even know the truth when it's being told to them. Obama is the Chairman of the UN (A secondary world-government.) This man is telling you all the truth, and you're all to brainwashed to listen. He's not literally saying a North-South Civil War, but a war between those who are still loyal to our government, and those who believe in our sovereignty and rights.

"It's Dangerous to be Right, When Your Government is Wrong!"
Posted Image

"The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion"-Albert Camus-

#23 LetLovinTakeHold

LetLovinTakeHold

• Members
  • 7,928 posts

Posted August 26 2012 - 08:46 AM

Those that committed genocide on the native Americans WERE DEFINITELY "White Men". Custer was a White Man, and also a republican. Grant was a "White man", and a republican. Jackson was a "White Man". All of Congress were "White Men" at the time of the Genocide. The GOP is 98% "White men" in congress. So if you stop calling me a liar, I'll stop proving you're a dumb cunt.

The fuking republicans have been lying about liberals, smearing and slandering us for over 30 years. And because I resent it, you call it bigotry. Because I resent my people, the native Americans being slaughtered like the the Germans did to the Jews, you call it bigotry. Please, stop being a dumb cunt.

You sir, are an idiot.

Good day.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#24 I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear

voice of sexy

• 33,389 posts

Posted August 26 2012 - 03:40 PM

Are you really this stupid?

for a while i was giving him the benefit of the doubt that he was just a troll, but i'm really starting to think it's this.

at least he's resorting to personal attacks now, so he should be banned soon.

#25 rjhangover

rjhangover

• 1,425 posts

Posted August 26 2012 - 06:20 PM

You sir, are an idiot.

Good day.

You slander me as a liar, I prove you a dumb cunt. You slander me as a bigot, I prove you a dumb cunt. And yet again, you prove yourself a dumb cunt. You reap what you sow. What goes around comes around. Karma.

#26 Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood

Senior Moment

• 11,380 posts
  • LocationThe Woods

Posted August 26 2012 - 06:23 PM

This is going rather well... Don't 'cha think?

#27 unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin

The Archaic Revival

• Members
  • 4,720 posts
  • LocationYarmouth Road

Posted August 26 2012 - 07:12 PM

Are you really this stupid? The guy is telling the truth, Obama's been doing EVERYTHING through the UN and NATO and he completely disregards our constitution and the Rights of America as a sovereign nation!!! Obama doesn't give a fuck about the constitution, peoples rights or, freedom.

It's funny how people can be so captivated by fallacies and lies, that they can't even know the truth when it's being told to them. Obama is the Chairman of the UN (A secondary world-government.) This man is telling you all the truth, and you're all to brainwashed to listen. He's not literally saying a North-South Civil War, but a war between those who are still loyal to our government, and those who believe in our sovereignty and rights.

You speak the truth, but do you believe Romney will be any different?
The "candidates" are nothing more then puppets chosen by big business and their lobbyists. Regardless of which party is in power the same post 9/11 agenda meant to take away our rights will continue.
Posted Image

#28 StpLSD25

StpLSD25

• 2,990 posts

Posted August 26 2012 - 09:12 PM

You speak the truth, but do you believe Romney will be any different?
The "candidates" are nothing more then puppets chosen by big business and their lobbyists. Regardless of which party is in power the same post 9/11 agenda meant to take away our rights will continue.

I don't think Romney will be much different, no. But Obama might be worse, because he might actually hand over America's freedom, then again, there's no promises that Romney wont either. So no, I think we need to gut the current system of government.

"It's Dangerous to be Right, When Your Government is Wrong!"
Posted Image

"The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion"-Albert Camus-

#29 rjhangover

rjhangover

• 1,425 posts

Posted August 27 2012 - 05:46 AM

Notice how the cons that reply to this thread try to change the topic. Notice how they try to justify the moron judge's statement. Notice how they accuse me of personal attacks after they've already personally attacked me. Notice how they continually try to spread their hate for liberals.

#30 I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear

voice of sexy

• 33,389 posts

Posted August 27 2012 - 02:39 PM

Notice how the cons that reply to this thread try to change the topic. Notice how they try to justify the moron judge's statement. Notice how they accuse me of personal attacks after they've already personally attacked me. Notice how they continually try to spread their hate for liberals.

every word of this post is a flat out lie.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users