Longest Time Spent Nude

Discussion in 'Bare It! Nudism and Naturism' started by loveromance, Aug 23, 2012.

1. loveromance

loveromance Member

With all the folks on here I was wondering what is the longest time anyone has been able to be nude, for a consecutive time. Putting on a pair of shorts or shirt, stops the time clock for this count down, I guess shoes are OK though. My longest period was almost 8 days, Sept. 2011. This was at a resort in Texas, Wildwood. We got there on a Saturday and got undressed and stayed that way until the following Sunday when we had to go home. If I had thought I could have driven home nude W/O getting stopped or pulled over I would have. But I reluctantly got dressed for the drive home. It felt kind of wierd having clothes on again after all this time.It was a real nice time, but could have been better if there had been more people around during our stay. But all in all I had a pretty good time. Look forward to being able to doing it again after the weather warms back up this spring. I was determined to stay nude the entire week we were there. We had to go out on the front porch of the cabin we stayed in to smoke. One morning the temp dropped to 47* F., but I toughed it out during that morning and didn't even put on a bath robe. I believe the robe would have interupted the TOTAL time nude, so I went without it. Things warmed up nicely after the sun came up. So what is the Longest time you have been nude at one stretch?
    This is not intended to turn into a contest on longest time nude just what ever your personal best has been so far. Maybe also if you have plans to increase it in the future.:sunny:

2. MisterMudz

MisterMudz Member

I don't believe you.

3. jackier

jackier Member

14 days straight last August. No school or work at the time and my roommates brought food. Had I not had to go book shopping, I probably could have extended that as I spent a few more days nude after that as well.

4. smoothieUK

smoothieUK Member

2 Weeks naturist holiday in Vera Playa Spain....didnt even get burnt buns

5. nldn

nldn Senior Member

I have never managed more than a few hours in a spa or on a nudist beach.

6. river rain

river rain Guest

I think I have managed to go about 15 hrs straight, in between errands and until I had to get dressed to go to work, but I am commonly nude most of the time every day anyway, so I average about 75-85 hrs a week, every week, naked :2thumbsup:

7. Siknik

Siknik Member

About two days at Avalon in West Virginia. It was a birthday gift to myself 7 years ago:sunny:

8. Jo King

Jo King wannabe

we spent 2 weeks in the west indies at a house up in the hills. We were naked for at least a week tell we had to go to town to get some more food

9. foresting

foresting Member

Probably a day.. my boyfriend and i tend to laze around naked together at home. In summer however I always come home and strip right off! It's nice to be free of restrictions.

10. Burnt

Burnt Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

9 months give or take a few days. I really can't remember I was in my mothers tummy of course.

11. nakedirish

nakedirish Guest

i stayed in an apartment complex right on the beach in a small village called el cotillo on the island of fuerteventura last october.
    it wasn't a naturist resort at all, but as soon as i got the keys from the owner, i stripped off and walked outside (i was on the ground floor), and sat down and started reading my book. i did not wear anything for the following 7 days, and actually only (regrettfully) got dressed at the airport car park.

i walked to the beach naked, i went into the local shop naked, i drove naked, i walked from my car to the bakery or deli naked. i walked along the streets of the village naked. it was great. no angry reactions - a few stares, a few smiles, a few "holas", a few questions.

great week... wish i could do it every week.
    :sunny:

12. Marebare

Marebare Member

By first nine months when I was in my mother's womb

13. scratcho

scratcho Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Nine months.

14. Marebare

Marebare Member

Our minds think a like!! You must be very intelligent!

15. TeagysCarbon

TeagysCarbon Guest

I think about 35 hours when my brother was at a friend's house and my mum and stepmum were away at their friend's wedding.
    It was so awesome just being completely naked and free. I even skinny dipped and sunbathed naked in my backyard for a while

16. Limeyx100

Limeyx100 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

We lived in a Nudist Resort for 4 years as soon as each family member got home from work/school we would usually disrobe and stay that way until we had to leave the resort again.

On weekends and holidays we rarely left the resort, from what I can recall I believe the longest I stayed nude was about 2 weeks.

17. RickyRicardo

RickyRicardo Member

2 and a half days.
    That's when my parents were away on a cruise.

Good times.

18. Barefoot_Longhair

Barefoot_Longhair Member

9 days at the recent naturist gathering in Malibu.

19. toon198122

toon198122 Member

I spent 2 weeks camping completely nude with nothing but a tent a fishing poll and a bow and lived off the land best 2 weeks ever

20. Scooch

Scooch Member

About 5 days. I got a flu-like thing in the summer. Caught it on Wed, got home from work, stripped naked, crawled into bed and basically stayed there until Tues.