Should I end my drought?

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by missfontella, May 21, 2004.

1. missfontella

missfontella Mama of Da Assassins

Ok, people. This is the deal. I was in a long distance relationship that ended a couple of months ago. My ex has had sex with 2 women since we broke up. I have not had sex with anyone in about 6 months. Me and my ex still love each other and talk every night. He has hopes that we will still get back together but I don't think I can deal with the distance. Now my ex does not want me to sleep with anyone even though we are not together and he did it. I ran into another ex today ( one with excellent sex) and he wants me to "come and see" him. WELL let me tell you, sex is likely. My ex has forbid me to fuck anyone else and I don't wanna lose him but it is a messed up situation 'cause he did it and WE ARE NOT TOGETHER. I tried to tell him that he is being selfish and childish. And putting me in an ugly place. He can't give me sex but wants me to go without when he himself is not willing to go without. What do you think? Should I get my groove on 'cause I'm in the right? Or should I keep him happy and sacrifice?

2. missfontella

Help me out people! I gotta meet the guy soon. I need some feedback.

3. shutterfly

shutterfly Member

I say get your groove on! It's completely unreasonable and selfish of him to tell you not to sleep with anyone else let alone forbid it. No one can forbid you to do anything, you are your own free woman free to do what you want.. especially being single. Man it blows my mind when people try to get all possessive and dictatorial over other people. Go fuck girl. You have every right. If he gets pissed tell him tough shit. If he wanted your allegience he should've kept his. You have no faith to him you need to keep.. you are after all not together as a faithful couple. If and when you get back together you can start practicing your monogamy to each other. Until then I say fuck away sister.. but be safe about it of course;) . And do it cuz you want to.. not just to spite him cuz he did it, that's important. Never do something like that out of spite cuz it'll end up hurting you in the long run.

4. meishka

meishka Grease Munky

you are your own person. tell this guy it through. don't let him have control.

5. pandiebeer

pandiebeer Member

do what feels right at the time

6. vanilla

vanilla Member

Definately get your groove back on. You are not together anymore. If he wants anything more out of you, he has to do something to show it. Like not having sex with other people himself and really shows that he's interested in getting you back.

If you hold out for him, you'll be expecting something subconsciously in return and you will get hugely disappointed if you don't. No need to torture yourself for that.

However, don't have sex with your other ex just to get back at him. Do what feels right.

7. sugrmag

sugrmag Uber Nerd

I personally wouldn't get back together with Mr. Possessive. You are not together. You say you love him, but you want to be with someone else (even if just for one night). If you love him and want to be with him, maybe you shouldn't be with anyone else. But, he also has no right to tell you what to do. He shouldn't be fucking other people if he wants to get back together with you. I don't think I could be with someone who

a) has been with other people while saying he loves me and
    b) has such a double-standard.

8. missfontella

Oh its not spite, its horniness, 6 months worth.

9. HappyHaHaGirl

HappyHaHaGirl *HipForums Princess*

Do it! You deserve it!

10. vanilla

vanilla Member

Hehe.. then I'd say do it. After all, his sex is great, right?

11. missfontella

Girllllll, I talk to him all day and it brought back some good, all night type memories. That boy has a gift. The only thing I don't like (this is so shallow) is his dreads. I don't like his but others are ok. His are just eewwww. But the sex .....in the top 3 (of my life)

12. vanilla

vanilla Member

Dreads... hmm.... don't really see much of that around here..

hehe... end your drought girl.

I'm typing REAL slow at the moment as I am trying to wait for my nailds to dry..