Butt Plugs?

Discussion in 'Oral Sex' started by pimping10133, Mar 26, 2012.

1. pimping10133

pimping10133 Member

So what are people finding to be the best butt plug for mid to long term wear? Also anyone have a rabbit tail or fox tail plug? Any guys use the rabbit or fox tail plugs at all?

2. jaredfelix

jaredfelix Namaste ॐ

3. pimping10133

pimping10133 Member

Nice ever know of a guy using one?

4. funforlife

funforlife Member

5. 1womanman

1womanman Member

6. nz male

nz male Senior Member

The first one I ever tried had a width of 1 inch - but was far too small & kept slippin out. I used a small amount of lube to help it go in for a start.
    After buying a dildo ( 35mm width) & using that to stimulate myself with, I still needed something wider in width. I then experimented with other items I found (in my home) & discovered that I could use an item that was 2 1/4 inches in width. Now I want something larger to try!

7. PineMan

PineMan Senior Member

I have 2.

A gel one, which I can get inserted easily enough, but once in, it seems to mould to the bodily form, so you can't even tell it's there.

The other is slightly larger, as it has a vibrator built it, but the problem is that, regardless of how much lube I use, I just can't get it to fit in, despite the fact that I've had penises much thicker than that inside me.

8. nz male

nz male Senior Member

So what size in diameter or thickness is your 'slightly' larger one?

9. PineMan

PineMan Senior Member

About 1½" at thickest point.

10. strapon me

strapon me Guest

hi there i have one and my wife loves me put in when walking about the house she allso got me the egg and she has one when we go out she puts it in and so do i then the fun starts i try order meal see turns it on i do same love it